- Chesapeake Bay Foundation sues Va. over livestock rules Updated: Jun-29-15 5:00 pm
RICHMOND, Virginia - The Chesapeake Bay Foundation is suing Virginia water protection officials to require large livestock operations to fence off rivers and streams from their animals.
- Child dies after racing boat crashes into onlookers in Md Updated: Jun-28-15 9:38 pm
GRASONVILLE, Maryland - Police say a child has died and at least seven other people were injured when a racing boat lost control and crashed into a crowd of onlookers off Kent Island.
- Court refuses to halt construction on new gas plant Updated: Jun-17-15 2:37 pm
BALTIMORE - A federal court has refused to halt construction of a liquefied natural gas export facility in southern Maryland while it weighs a legal challenge to the project's approval.
- 125k pounds of litter removed from Va. shoreline Updated: Jun-06-15 3:25 pm
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - The Chesapeake Bay Foundation says about 125,000 pounds of litter have been removed from Virginia's shorelines during a one-day volunteer event.
- Deadline Wednesday to volunteer for 'Clean the Bay Day' Updated: Jun-03-15 3:19 am
VIRGINIA BEACH, Virginia - A deadline is looming for the annual Clean the Bay Day sponsored by the Chesapeake Bay Foundation.
- Opponents of new gas plant ask court to halt construction Updated: Jun-02-15 3:42 pm
BALTIMORE - Opponents of a liquefied natural gas export facility in Calvert County are asking a federal court to halt construction until it can hear their appeal of the project's approval.