- Davenport police probing fatal shooting of Illinois man Updated: Sep-02-15 12:47 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Authorities say a 19-year-old man has been fatally shot in Davenport.
- John Deere to lay off 30 employees at Davenport plant Updated: Sep-01-15 7:40 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - John Deere says it will lay off 30 employees at its plant in Davenport.
- Jury trial in brother-in-law wrongful death lawsuit set Updated: Aug-29-15 6:34 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A jury trial has been scheduled for next year in the wrongful death lawsuit filed against a man convicted of assault in the 2013 death of his brother-in-law following a fight.
- School leaders OK property trade with Iowa National Guard Updated: Aug-27-15 4:32 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Leaders of the Davenport school district have approved a property trade that provides the Iowa National Guard with the necessary land for a planned $24 million readiness center.
- Veterans honored in first 'flightless' Honor Flight Updated: Aug-23-15 11:01 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Almost 20 veterans got a hero's welcome this month as they made their way around Quad-City memorials on the first-ever flightless Honor Flight.
- Jeb Bush leaves door open for use of torture by government Updated: Aug-13-15 6:35 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Republican presidential candidate Jeb Bush on Thursday declined to rule out resuming the use of torture under some circumstances by the U.S. government.
- History book to feature photos from Quad-City region Updated: Aug-13-15 5:20 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Several people brought their old photos to the Bettendorf Public Library to have them scanned for possible inclusion in a new pictorial history book.
- Davenport School Board wants action on funding disparities Updated: Aug-11-15 10:41 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - The Davenport School Board will be sending a letter to the Iowa Legislature, seeking action on state funding disparities.
- Davenport man charged with second-degree murder in shooting Updated: Aug-08-15 12:57 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A 28-year-old Davenport man has been charged with second-degree murder in shooting death of another man early this week.
- Iowa man pleads guilty to threatening Boston Islamic group Updated: Aug-06-15 5:27 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - An Iowa man pleaded guilty Thursday to a federal hate crime after admitting he posted messages threatening to kill Muslims on the Facebook page of a Boston Islamic group.
- Registered Iowa sex offender convicted in another abuse case Updated: Aug-06-15 12:52 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A 55-year-old registered sex offender from Davenport has been found guilty in another child sex abuse case.