- Authorities ID woman killed in Iowa truck stop accident Updated: Jul-06-15 6:25 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Authorities have released the name of a Tennessee woman who was killed in an accident at an eastern Iowa truck stop.
- Exhibit celebrates jazz legend's German heritage Updated: Jul-05-15 11:19 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Kelly Lao said despite many books and articles written about Leon "Bix" Beiderbecke, the famed Davenport jazz legend remains somewhat of a mystery to many.
- Former ballplayer struck by foul wins more than $1M in suit Updated: Jul-02-15 12:48 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A jury awarded more than $1 million to a former high school baseball player who sued an Iowa high school because his skull was shattered by a foul ball while he was in a dugout.
- Administrators hope work to start soon in razing smokestack Updated: Jun-30-15 12:38 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - School officials hope work can start soon on the demolition of a 160-foot-tall smokestack that has been a part of Davenport's skyline for decades.
- Davenport to cut ties with long-serving city administrator Updated: Jun-24-15 5:23 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Davenport's longtime city administrator agreed on Wednesday to resign as part of a settlement aimed at ending days of bickering over his handling of negotiations for a casino development.
- 6 Davenport aldermen boycott special meeting Updated: Jun-22-15 2:44 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Six Davenport aldermen have boycotted a special meeting to consider firing two city officials.
- Davenport tax preparer charged with fraud, stealing refunds Updated: Jun-22-15 12:55 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A Davenport tax preparer is charged with filing false tax returns and diverting clients' refunds to his own bank account.
- Iowan who let kids stay with sex offenders is sent to prison Updated: Jun-22-15 9:49 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - One of several people charged in connection with child sexual abuse and child pornography produced at a Davenport mobile home park has been sent to prison.
- Iowa cemetery recognized on national historic register Updated: Jun-20-15 10:44 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - For days on end, Dustin Oliver sat in the office of Davenport's Oakdale Memorial Gardens, reading files and jotting down information to build a case that the cemetery should be listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
- Body found in river was that of missing Iowan, police say Updated: Jun-18-15 11:15 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Authorities say a body found last week in the Mississippi River was that of a missing Davenport man.
- New Miss Iowa chosen Saturday night to represent state Updated: Jun-14-15 12:25 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A new Miss Iowa has been chosen to represent the state.
- Restaurant owners scramble to endure rising egg prices Updated: Jun-13-15 10:55 am
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Tom Jones is doing all he can to avoid raising the price of the eggs he serves his loyal customers at Tommy's Cafe in Davenport.
- Former health aide pleads guilty to stealing from client Updated: Jun-07-15 5:26 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A former Iowa health aide has pleaded guilty to using a client's debit card without permission for her own purchases.
- Iowa man sentenced to probation in mother's death Updated: Jun-07-15 3:08 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A Davenport man who pleaded guilty to neglecting his elderly mother has been sentenced to four years of probation.