- Sale of riverfront casino in Davenport moves ahead Updated: Dec-04-13 4:22 pm
- Panel considers charges related to altered tests Updated: Dec-03-13 2:29 pm
- Yo-Yo Ma to play with Quad City Symphony Orchestra Updated: Nov-27-13 4:40 pm
- Davenport reaches deal for $110M land-based casino Updated: Nov-27-13 12:16 pm
- Davenport board dropping school management firm Updated: Nov-26-13 9:25 am
- Ex-coach faces new charges involving 2nd student Updated: Nov-23-13 5:38 pm
- Davenport considers future of learning center Updated: Nov-23-13 11:41 am
- Iowa real estate lawyer loses license after fraud Updated: Nov-22-13 10:22 am
- St. Ambrose's athletic complex worries neighbors Updated: Nov-15-13 3:28 pm
- Lee Enterprises' 4Q loss widens on non-cash charge Updated: Nov-11-13 6:54 pm
- Ill. woman pleads guilty to theft from Iowa agency Updated: Nov-09-13 12:41 pm
- Group unveils plans for historic Davenport mansion Updated: Nov-07-13 5:04 am
- Court orders 3rd trial for man in 1990 murder case Updated: Nov-06-13 1:01 pm
DAVENPORT, Iowa - The company that owns the Rhythm City Casino on Davenport's riverfront will sell it to a developer who plans to build a new land-based casino.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A panel will consider three administrative charges against a Davenport principal in connection with altered student test scores.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Composer and famed cellist Yo-Yo Ma is coming to eastern Iowa in 2015.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - After months of negotiations, the Davenport City Council has approved plans to develop a $110 million casino and hotel project near Interstate 80 under a deal that would close the downtown casino on the Mississippi River.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - The Davenport school board has decided not to renew its contract with a private company that operates Jefferson-Edison Elementary School.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A former Davenport high school teacher and basketball coach faces new charges of sexual exploitation involving a second student.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - When she entered the Wittenmyer Learning Center a year ago, Alivia Bassett was fighting, arguing, skipping classes and failing.
IOWA CITY, Iowa - The Iowa Supreme Court has disbarred a Davenport real estate lawyer who was convicted of helping buyers secure inflated mortgage loans before the 2008 market crash.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Officials at St. Ambrose University in Davenport have reduced the scale of a planned athletic complex, but nearby residents remain unhappy about the proposal.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - Lee Enterprises Inc.'s losses widened in the latest quarter, as the newspaper company absorbed an accounting charge to reflect the diminished value of its publications.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - An Illinois woman has pleaded guilty to stealing more than $124,000 from an eastern Iowa staffing agency where she once worked.
DAVENPORT, Iowa - A 35-room mansion in Davenport will be remodeled into eight apartments for seniors.
DES MOINES, Iowa - The Iowa Court of Appeals granted a new trial Wednesday for an Illinois man twice convicted of killing a 9-year-old girl in 1990 in Davenport, finding that prosecutors should have told his attorneys a key witness was a paid police informant.