- Rapidly maturing Blue Jackets pushing Penguins Updated: Apr-24-14 8:38 pm
- Helicopter crashes in central Ohio; 2 people hurt Updated: Apr-24-14 7:29 pm
- Democrats outraise GOP incumbents in 3 Ohio races Updated: Apr-24-14 7:16 pm
- Sales stopped on certain bags made by Ohio Mulch Updated: Apr-24-14 4:10 pm
- Ohio winter takes toll on honeybees Updated: Apr-24-14 12:41 pm
- Ohio teen will get life in stabbing of jogger Updated: Apr-24-14 6:19 am
- Dubinsky, Foligno lift CBJ to 1st home playoff win Updated: Apr-23-14 11:26 pm
- Ohio man, 23, gets 20 years for strangling mother Updated: Apr-23-14 6:17 am
- Judge denies ex-Ohio lawmaker early prison release Updated: Apr-22-14 7:29 pm
- Health agencies try to counter Ohio mumps outbreak Updated: Apr-22-14 3:31 pm
- Police say body from river is Ohio missing man Updated: Apr-22-14 12:44 pm
- Court puts sheriff on ballot for committee post Updated: Apr-22-14 6:44 am
- Ohio symposium focuses on homeless youth Updated: Apr-22-14 6:23 am
- OSU student hit by bus settles lawsuit Updated: Apr-21-14 10:10 am
- Ohio Historical Society updating name Updated: Apr-21-14 9:22 am
- Boy, 5, critical after being pulled from Ohio pond Updated: Apr-20-14 11:55 pm
- Ohio grandmother shot while watching grandson Updated: Apr-20-14 7:01 am
- Jimenez scores in 90th and Crew tie Union 1-1 Updated: Apr-19-14 11:06 pm
- 2 snakes, young alligator taken from Ohio home Updated: Apr-19-14 6:14 am
- Correction: Heroin Deaths-Ohio story Updated: Apr-18-14 12:34 pm
- Police investigate slaying of 89-year-old woman Updated: Apr-18-14 7:51 am
- Space added as Columbus homeless families increase Updated: Apr-17-14 7:16 pm
- Now with Pens' attention, Jackets prep for Game 2 Updated: Apr-17-14 4:21 pm
- Ohio man gets prison time for grandmother's death Updated: Apr-17-14 3:08 pm
- Ohio statue honors woman's historic 1964 flight Updated: Apr-17-14 1:37 pm
PITTSBURGH - Dan Byslma can understand getting outplayed. It happens to even the most experienced hockey teams during the long slog postseason slog to the Stanley Cup.
DELAWARE, Ohio - The State Highway Patrol says a small, privately owned helicopter crashed into a farmer's field in central Ohio, injuring the two men aboard the aircraft.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Republican Gov. John Kasich has spent more than $860,000, including on two early TV commercials, headed into May's uncontested primary.
REYNOLDSBURG, Ohio - Ohio's Agriculture Department has stopped sales of 1.5 cubic-foot bags of mulch produced before April 6 by a Columbus mulch company, after random testing found the bags weren't full.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio beekeepers lost 50 to 80 percent of their honeybees over the harsh winter, threatening the farming industry, state agriculture officials say.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A 16-year-old boy who was living in a group foster home when he was accused of fatally stabbing a jogger in a central Ohio park last year will be sentenced to life in prison as part of a plea agreement.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - In the dressing room after Brandon Dubinsky's late goal forced overtime, Columbus Blue Jackets forward Nick Foligno half-jokingly said he'd get the winner.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A judge has sentenced a 23-year-old central Ohio man to 20 years in prison for strangling his mother during an argument over money last year.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A judge has denied a former Ohio lawmaker's request for early release from prison, saying he agreed to serve three years.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Health agencies trying to stem a large and growing mumps outbreak are advising college, school and even day care leaders to make sure central Ohio students are immunized and to separate them from those who haven't been vaccinated and those who are infected.
ATHENS, Ohio - A body pulled from a southeast Ohio river has been identified as that of a man missing for more than a month.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court has ordered that a central Ohio sheriff be put back on the May primary ballot for a Democratic party committee post.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A meeting of minds is focusing on youth homelessness in Ohio.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The state Court of Claims says an Ohio State University student who was hit by a university-owned bus in a crosswalk has settled a lawsuit against the school for $12,500.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The 129-year-old Ohio Historical Society is being rebranded as the Ohio History Connection, after many state residents said they saw the organization as inaccessible and antiquated.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A 5-year-old boy is in critical condition after being pulled from a pond in Columbus.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A grandmother is hospitalized after police in central Ohio say someone shot into a house while she was caring for her 8-year-old grandson.
LANCASTER, Ohio - Authorities have seized two large snakes, a young alligator and other animals from a central Ohio home after neighbors complained to the local humane society.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - In a story April 17 about heroin overdose deaths in Ohio, The Associated Press erroneously reported the percentage increase in heroin overdose deaths from 2011 to 2012. It was 60 percent, not 37 percent. The story also erroneously reported the title for Orman Hall. He is director of the Governor's Cabinet Opiate Action Team, not the Department of Mental Health and Addiction Services.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus police say an 89-year-old woman was fatally stabbed during an attempted robbery.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Central Ohio's homeless agency is expanding space for displaced families as the number of parents and children with nowhere to live increases.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets don't feel they're doomed after blowing a two-goal lead in a Game 1 loss of their first-round Stanley Cup playoff series against the Pittsburgh Penguins.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A central Ohio man who pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in the death of his 90-year-old grandmother has been sentenced to 17 years in prison.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio woman's history-making flight has been memorialized with a newly unveiled statue in Columbus.