- Ohio attorney general taken to Cincinnati hospital Updated: Mar-07-14 3:52 pm
- Ohioan pleads not guilty in pizza driver's killing Updated: Mar-07-14 11:56 am
- Robber shot by Ohio police gets 11 years in prison Updated: Mar-07-14 7:40 am
- Central Ohio police debunk abduction email Updated: Mar-07-14 7:23 am
- 2013-14 AP Northwest All-District boys, girls Updated: Mar-06-14 6:45 pm
- Possible mumps outbreak at Ohio State University Updated: Mar-06-14 6:02 pm
- Florida firm to pursue disputed sunken gold Updated: Mar-06-14 5:24 pm
- Ohio high court strikes down child enticement law Updated: Mar-06-14 11:50 am
- L Brands Feb. sales metric tops Street's view Updated: Mar-06-14 9:16 am
- Colder winter pushing up Ohio natural gas prices Updated: Mar-06-14 7:34 am
- LA Kings pick up Marian Gaborik from Blue Jackets Updated: Mar-05-14 6:06 pm
- Man pleads not guilty in 7 bank robberies in Ohio Updated: Mar-05-14 4:45 pm
- Blue Jackets fill need dealing for Oilers' Schultz Updated: Mar-05-14 3:56 pm
- Columbus district closing 5 schools Updated: Mar-05-14 6:32 am
- Anisimov leads Blue Jackets, 4-2 over Stars Updated: Mar-04-14 11:14 pm
- Libertarian governor candidate challenged in Ohio Updated: Mar-04-14 5:27 pm
- Ohio's exotic animal law survives federal lawsuit Updated: Mar-04-14 5:01 pm
- Ohio student points finger like gun, is suspended Updated: Mar-04-14 9:48 am
- Schwarzenegger backs Ohio city for GOP convention Updated: Mar-03-14 5:58 pm
- Ohio day care operator fined in drugged kids case Updated: Mar-03-14 4:23 pm
- New cargo service to start at Ohio airport Updated: Mar-03-14 3:43 pm
- Officials identify infant killed in Ohio fire Updated: Mar-03-14 6:28 am
- Snow, ice still affecting some Ohio counties Updated: Mar-03-14 5:43 am
- Rulings against cameras mount in Ohio Updated: Mar-02-14 11:27 am
- Blue Jackets too much for Panthers 6-3 Updated: Mar-01-14 6:56 pm
CINCINNATI - Ohio Attorney General Mike DeWine fell ill while at a speaking engagement Friday in Cincinnati and was taken by ambulance to a hospital to be evaluated, his office said.
CAMBRIDGE, Ohio - An Ohio man pleaded not guilty Friday to raping and killing a pizza delivery driver and dumping her body at a state park.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A man who was shot by a police officer after trying to rob a central Ohio bank customer last year has been sentenced to 11 years in prison.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Authorities are working to debunk an email circulating in central Ohio that warns of attempted abductions at a popular mall.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - GIRLS
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Public health officials are investigating a possible outbreak of mumps at Ohio State University, where nine students are reported to have the contagious infection.
CINCINNATI - Deep-sea explorers can now recover the remaining gold from a ship that sank off the South Carolina coast in 1857 and more recently has been embroiled in legal fights involving a fugitive treasure hunter, an Ohio judge has ruled in a court order obtained by The Associated Press on Thursday.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Ohio Supreme Court on Thursday struck down the state's child enticement law, concluding that it has the admirable goal of preventing child abductions and lewd acts but can't be used to stop legal activity such as hiring a child to do chores without a parent's permission.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - L Brands, the owner of Victoria's Secret, Bath & Body Works and other retailers, said Thursday that its February sales at stores open at least a year rose 2 percent, topping Wall Street's expectations.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's largest natural gas utility is blaming the colder-than-normal winter for higher bills about to be paid by residential customers on budget payment plans.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Los Angeles Kings have struggled to score goals all season, and few NHL players do it better than a healthy, hungry Marian Gaborik.
DAYTON, Ohio - A man has pleaded not guilty to federal charges alleging he robbed seven banks in southwestern and central Ohio within five weeks.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus is closing five of its schools at the end of the school year.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - While Artem Anisimov has found another level of play, the Blue Jackets are still trying to find how to keep the pressure on as they chase a playoff spot.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Lawyers sparred Tuesday over whether a Libertarian gubernatorial candidate in Ohio is qualified for the May ballot, a dispute whose outcome could affect Republican Gov. John Kasich's re-election bid.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A federal appeals court upheld Ohio's restrictions on exotic animals on Tuesday, rejecting a challenge by owners who had claimed the law was too stringent and forced them to join organizations they disagree with.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A central Ohio principal says she suspended a 10-year-old boy from school for three days for pretending his finger was a gun and pointing it at another student's head.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former California Gov. Arnold Schwarzenegger is putting his muscle behind a bid by Columbus to host the 2016 Republican National Convention, even as the powerful U.S. House Speaker said he favors a different Ohio city close to his home district.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - An Ohio day care worker accused of sprinkling drugs on snacks to get children to sleep has been fined $250 and had her 180-day jail sentence suspended after a plea deal.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A Hong Kong-based cargo airline plans a twice-weekly service to a central Ohio airport starting this month.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The coroner's office has identified the month-old baby girl who perished in a weekend house fire in Columbus.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Dozens of schools were closed or delayed in parts of central and southern Ohio as crews continued to work to rid roads of snow and ice from the latest winter storm.
HAMILTON, Ohio - The speeding cameras have gone dark in another Ohio community, the latest turned off by a string of court rulings against automated traffic enforcement.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - It was a similar game - only with the Columbus Blue Jackets on the winning side - less than 48 hours later.