- Rideshare drivers in Ohio urged to check insurance Updated: Apr-16-14 5:15 pm
- Crosses displayed in Ohio village challenged Updated: Apr-16-14 12:25 pm
- Murder charge in death of 8-year-old Columbus boy Updated: Apr-16-14 12:24 pm
- Filing deadline extended for municipal Ohio taxes Updated: Apr-16-14 9:37 am
- No school recommended for unvaccinated kids Updated: Apr-16-14 7:35 am
- GOP Sen. Portman hosts heroin discussion in Ohio Updated: Apr-16-14 3:05 am
- 4 Ohio firefighters suffer minor injuries Updated: Apr-15-14 9:38 pm
- Blue Jackets don't mind all those who doubt them Updated: Apr-15-14 5:13 pm
- Ohio school board debates sexual orientation rule Updated: Apr-15-14 4:28 pm
- MLS fines Crew defender Gonzalez for embellishment Updated: Apr-15-14 3:42 pm
- Columbus road crews fix 87,000 potholes Updated: Apr-15-14 12:04 pm
- Blue Jackets say just making playoffs not enough Updated: Apr-14-14 5:39 pm
- Former President Clinton to speak in Ohio Updated: Apr-14-14 10:49 am
- Replica of Lincoln funeral locomotive visits Ohio Updated: Apr-14-14 4:41 am
- US Transportation head plans 2 Ohio stops Updated: Apr-14-14 4:07 am
- Indians reinstate Chisenhall from paternity list Updated: Apr-13-14 12:59 pm
- Many Ohio school districts see enrollments drop Updated: Apr-13-14 12:19 pm
- Weather delays Ohio Statehouse Holocaust Memorial Updated: Apr-13-14 10:52 am
- Students' trip to DC links them, WWII vets Updated: Apr-12-14 6:56 pm
- Woman recounts historic 1964 flight around world Updated: Apr-12-14 11:32 am
- Police arrest suspect in shooting near Ohio school Updated: Apr-12-14 10:13 am
- Columbus' Nathan Horton has surgery, out 6 weeks Updated: Apr-11-14 6:30 pm
- Man sought in shooting near Ohio school Updated: Apr-11-14 5:55 am
- Policy on weddings at Ohio statehouse under review Updated: Apr-10-14 10:36 pm
- Future is unclear for report on Ohio death penalty Updated: Apr-10-14 3:28 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio is warning drivers considering work with a ridesharing service such as Uber or Lyft to understand the insurance implications.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A group advocating the separation of church and state is protesting a pair of crosses displayed for Easter on a tiny eastern Ohio village's municipal building.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Columbus police have filed a murder charge against a suspect in the death of an 8-year-old boy who died days after being shot in the head.
BRECKSVILLE, Ohio - An agency that coordinates municipal tax filing around Ohio has extended the deadline to file until Monday after what it calls "unprecedented demand."
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Central Ohio officials are warning that children without mumps vaccinations might have to miss weeks of school if an outbreak of the illness hits classrooms.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Anti-drug activists, community leaders, school officials and students are gathering in Columbus to take part in a roundtable discussion about heroin.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Four Columbus firefighters have suffered minor injuries after a ladder fell on them during a fire at a business in downtown Columbus.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets don't mind all the doubters.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A proposal to protect schoolteachers from being fired or otherwise treated differently on the basis of sexual orientation is dividing the state school board.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The MLS disciplinary committee has fined Columbus Crew defender Giancarlo Gonzalez an undisclosed amount for embellishment intended to deceive the referee.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The city of Columbus says its road crews have fixed nearly 87,000 potholes since the beginning of the year - about half of them in the past month.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Columbus Blue Jackets have never won a playoff game.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Former President Bill Clinton will headline an Ohio Democratic Party event this summer.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A full-size replica of a steam locomotive that pulled Abraham Lincoln's funeral car will visit Ohio this week.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - U.S. Transportation Secretary Anthony Foxx plans to get a close look at projects in two Ohio areas.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Many Ohio school districts are seeing declining enrollment as the state's younger population goes down.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Construction of a Holocaust memorial on the Ohio Statehouse grounds has been delayed by this year's brutal winter weather, but is expected to be done in time for a June 2 dedication ceremony.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The eighth-graders from Grizzell Middle School were likely to see World War II veterans on their trip to Washington, D.C., their teachers told them.
CINCINNATI - Recounting her history-making adventure 50 years later, Geraldine "Jerrie" Mock plays it down as an enjoyable way to see the world.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A man has been charged in connection with a shooting near an Ohio elementary school that injured two people and led to a precautionary lockdown.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Police in Columbus are seeking a 30-year-old man they believe fired shots outside an elementary school that injured two people.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - A committee will review a policy that now prevents same-sex couples and others without valid Ohio wedding licenses from renting the Ohio Statehouse and its grounds for weddings and receptions.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Ohio's capital punishment law would look much different if all recommendations from a committee studying it were put in place, death penalty supporters and opponents said Thursday while disagreeing with the proposals' ultimate impact.