- Tanning salons adjust to new Illinois law Updated: Apr-15-14 5:14 pm
- Illinois debates continuing free ACT test Updated: Apr-14-14 1:03 pm
- 2 killed in DeKalb County house fire Updated: Apr-13-14 10:32 am
- Lawyers: Illinois hazing law unconstitutional Updated: Apr-07-14 12:43 pm
- Markham man pleads guilty in NIU student death Updated: Apr-02-14 6:43 am
- EXCHANGE: NIU art graduates seek many career paths Updated: Mar-25-14 6:37 am
- EXCHANGE: Uniting veterans with service dogs Updated: Mar-21-14 7:04 am
DEKALB, Illinois - Illinois tanning salon owners have adapted to a law banning customers under 18 from tanning beds since the new policy was implemented about four months ago.
DEKALB, Illinois - Thousands of high school junior students are preparing for this year's ACT as Illinois lawmakers consider whether to continue paying for them to take the college readiness exam.
AVONDALE ESTATES, Georgia - DeKalb County fire officials say a woman and child were killed in a house fire over the weekend.
DEKALB, Illinois - Lawyers representing five former fraternity members charged following the 2012 death of a pledge are hoping to convince a judge that Illinois' hazing law is unconstitutional.
SYCAMORE, Illinois - A Markham man was sentenced to 30 years in prison after he pleaded guilty to the fatal shooting of a Northern Illinois University student in 2011.
DEKALB, Illinois - It's easy to spot Northern Illinois University graduate Miranda Munns on the road.
DEKALB, Illinois - Theresa Van Den Eeden is one of 12 Northern Illinois University students gaining real-world experience while telling disabled veterans' stories for a good cause.