- Celtic tightens grip at top after Inverness draws Updated: Dec-07-13 1:20 pm
- UK investigators: No emergency call from chopper Updated: Dec-02-13 5:09 pm
- Milan beats Celtic 3-0 in Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 5:00 pm
- Scotland sets out blueprint for independence Updated: Nov-26-13 10:20 am
- Capitani replaces Bauerle for Duel meet in Glasgow Updated: Nov-21-13 6:45 pm
- 5 Things to Know about the World Cup of Golf Updated: Nov-19-13 12:25 am
- US, Scotland play to 0-0 draw in exhibition Updated: Nov-15-13 7:39 pm
- US, Scotland play to 0-0 draw in friendly Updated: Nov-15-13 6:02 pm
- Column: Prince Charles also serves who stands and wait Updated: Nov-14-13 10:18 am
- Ex-England captain Butcher takes over at Hibs Updated: Nov-12-13 9:38 am
- Lasse Schoene scores as Ajax beats Celtic 1-0 Updated: Nov-06-13 5:19 pm
- BAE announces hundreds of shipyard cuts Updated: Nov-06-13 9:13 am
GLASGOW, Scotland - Celtic tightened its grip at the top of the Scottish Premiership after second-place Inverness only drew 0-0 at St. Mirren on Saturday.
LONDON - The pilot of a Scottish police helicopter did not put out any emergency calls before crashing through the roof of a crowded Glasgow pub, killing nine people, investigators said Monday.
GLASGOW, Scotland - AC Milan shrugged off its patchy domestic form to ease past Celtic 3-0 in Group H of the Champions League on Tuesday and close in on the knockout stage.
GLASGOW, Scotland - An independent Scotland would continue to use the pound sterling as its currency, remain in the European Union and join the NATO military alliance, Scotland's government said Tuesday.
COLORADO SPRINGS, Colorado - Carol Capitani will take over as head coach of the U.S. women's team for the Duel in the Pool meet next month.
MELBOURNE, Australia - The World Cup of Golf begins Thursday at Royal Melbourne with 26 two-man teams and eight individual golfers vying for $8 million in prize money. Here are five things to know about the tournament that celebrates its 60th year in 2013:
Zero goals didn't mean Jurgen Klinsmann saw nothing good out of his U.S. squad.
The United States was held to an unimpressive 0-0 draw by Scotland in a friendly on Friday, although the Americans had several good scoring chances in the final minutes.
Prince Charles won't believe this, but having a job when you can live a life of leisure and ease is overrated. It really is. Trust me, Chuck, when I tell you that you haven't missed much.
EDINBURGH, Scotland - Former England captain Terry Butcher will take charge of his third different team in Scotland's top division after being hired as Hibernian manager.
AMSTERDAM - Lasse Schoene scored the only goal on Wednesday as Ajax beat Celtic 1-0 to keep the Dutch team's Champions League campaign alive.
LONDON - British defense contractor BAE Systems announced plans to cut some 1,775 jobs at three shipyards Wednesday, ending the building of warships in England for the first time in hundreds of years.