- Ex-Texas sheriff pleads guilty to federal charge Updated: Apr-14-14 6:52 pm
- 4 arrested after officer shot in South Texas Updated: Apr-13-14 11:56 am
- TV winners in annual Texas AP Broadcasters contest Updated: Apr-12-14 10:44 pm
- South Texas man accused of hacking attempts Updated: Apr-10-14 5:05 pm
- South Texas mayor's relatives admit bribery Updated: Apr-09-14 6:52 pm
- Zetas boss pleads guilty to 2 charges Updated: Apr-07-14 8:25 pm
- Border Patrol sends more agents to South Texas Updated: Apr-02-14 5:33 pm
- Crews try to contain oil spill in Galveston Bay Updated: Mar-22-14 11:14 pm
- Father, son convicted of 2 of 3 counts in shooting Updated: Mar-21-14 9:26 pm
- South Texas spa owner accused of fake injections Updated: Mar-20-14 7:22 am
McALLEN, Texas - A former South Texas sheriff whose office has attracted the attention of federal investigators pleaded guilty Monday to money laundering.
EDINBURG, Texas - Four people have been arrested in South Texas after an Edinburg police officer was shot multiple times while responding to a disturbance call that turned out to be a home invasion.
McALLEN, Texas - A South Texas man with links to the hacking collective Anonymous is facing additional charges for attempting to illegally access Internet servers on thousands of occasions, federal prosecutors said Thursday.
McALLEN, Texas - Three relatives of a small South Texas town's mayor have pleaded guilty to conspiracy and bribery in a "pay to play" public contracting system involving federal funds.
McALLEN, Texas - The former leader of a Mexican drug cartel's breakaway faction pleaded guilty Monday in Texas to federal drug and money laundering charges in a deal prosecutors hope could help with other ongoing investigations.
McALLEN, Texas - More than 100 Border Patrol agents from California and Arizona have been shifted to the southernmost tip of Texas, the country's busiest sector for illegal immigration, the agency announced Wednesday.
McALLEN, Texas - A barge carrying nearly a million gallons of especially thick, sticky oil collided with a ship in Galveston Bay on Saturday, leaking an unknown amount of the fuel into the popular bird habitat as the peak of the migratory shorebird season was approaching.
MCALLEN, Texas - A South Texas jury found a man and his son guilty Friday of two of three counts against them in the 2012 shooting of a federal agent on drug-patrol duty.
McALLEN, Texas - A South Texas spa owner has been charged with injecting beauty customers with unapproved substances such as silicone.