- Ex-South Texas officer accused in theft case Updated: Dec-09-13 8:59 pm
- Drugs linked to border city's first murder probe Updated: Nov-30-13 12:58 pm
- Border Patrol adds EMTs to regular air patrols Updated: Nov-29-13 3:44 pm
- 2 former Mexican officials indicted in US Updated: Nov-27-13 2:40 pm
- Series of illegal injections prompts third arrest Updated: Nov-26-13 4:07 pm
- Suspect in Houston-area triple homicide captured Updated: Nov-24-13 12:37 pm
- Texas unemployment 6.2 percent in October Updated: Nov-22-13 12:14 pm
- Feds to seize cars in South Texas Ponzi scheme Updated: Nov-18-13 4:44 am
EDINBURG, Texas - A former South Texas police officer is being accused of taking money from people seeking to have DWI cases removed from their records.
PALMHURST, Texas - Authorities in a small South Texas town bordering Mexico say a drug load theft is the reason behind their first-ever murder investigation.
McALLEN, Texas - Faced with increased numbers of immigrants crossing the border illegally in South Texas and getting into trouble in the vast ranchlands north of the Rio Grande, the Border Patrol has begun adding emergency medical technicians to its regular helicopter patrols.
McALLEN, Texas - A federal indictment against two former Mexican government officials on money laundering charges was unsealed Wednesday in Corpus Christi.
EDINBURG, Texas - A third person has been arrested for allegedly injecting a liquid plastic-like substance into clients at a beauty salon, South Texas authorities announced Tuesday.
McALLEN, Texas - A man wanted in connection with an apartment shooting near Houston that left three people dead was captured Sunday, according to Harris County authorities.
AUSTIN, Texas - The seasonally adjusted Texas unemployment rate slipped to 6.2 percent in October for the third consecutive month of declines, the Texas Workforce Commission reported Friday.
MCALLEN, Texas - Federal prosecutors have moved to officially seize the cars of a couple that owns a company the FBI suspects may be behind a South Texas Ponzi scheme.