- Stoke and Cardiff play out goalless draw in EPL Updated: Dec-04-13 5:21 pm
- Swansea beats Newcastle 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Dec-04-13 5:05 pm
- Bale top player, Arsenal 1st in AP football poll Updated: Dec-03-13 11:04 am
- Arsenal beats Cardiff 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-30-13 12:23 pm
- 5 things to know about the Premier League Updated: Nov-28-13 9:42 am
- Cardiff rescues 2-2 draw with Man United in EPL Updated: Nov-24-13 1:47 pm
- BBC's 'Atlantis' combines Greek myths and bromance Updated: Nov-22-13 11:42 am
- 5 Things to Know about the World Cup of Golf Updated: Nov-19-13 12:25 am
- Frances' Ogier wins season-ending Wales Rally Updated: Nov-17-13 11:51 am
- Ogier takes charge of season-ending Wales Rally GB Updated: Nov-15-13 1:20 pm
- Treasures: How old is this Wardle vase? Updated: Nov-11-13 10:47 am
- Stoke snatches 3-3 draw with Swansea Updated: Nov-10-13 1:30 pm
- Aston Villa beats Cardiff 2-0 in Premier League Updated: Nov-09-13 1:39 pm
STOKE, England - Stoke and Cardiff stayed above the relegation zone after playing out an uninspiring scoreless draw in the Premier League on Wednesday.
SWANSEA, Wales - Swansea brought Newcastle's four-match winning run in the Premier League to an end by easing to a 3-0 victory at Liberty Stadium on Wednesday.
CARDIFF, Wales - Aaron Ramsey scored twice against his old team to help Arsenal beat Cardiff 3-0 and provisionally extend its Premier League lead to seven points.
Buoyed by its biggest away win in Europe in nearly 50 years, Manchester United is in the mood to pile more pressure on Tottenham and its under-fire manager Andre Villas-Boas in the standout match in the Premier League this weekend.
CARDIFF, Wales - Kim Bo-kyung headed in a stoppage-time equalizer to give Cardiff a 2-2 draw against Manchester United in the Premier League on Sunday and deny David Moyes' team a chance to move into the top four.
CHEPSTOW, Wales - The myths, magic and monsters of ancient Greek lore are coming to life in the BBC's new fantasy-adventure series "Atlantis" - from the unlikely setting of a former frozen-food warehouse in Wales.
MELBOURNE, Australia - The World Cup of Golf begins Thursday at Royal Melbourne with 26 two-man teams and eight individual golfers vying for $8 million in prize money. Here are five things to know about the tournament that celebrates its 60th year in 2013:
CARDIFF, Wales - World champion Sebastien Ogier capped his title-winning world rally campaign with another victory at the Wales Rally on Sunday.
CARDIFF, Wales - Sebastien Ogier is on course to finish his title-winning world rally campaign with another victory after taking a 20.1-second lead after two days of the season-ending Wales Rally GB.
Dear Helaine and Joe: - This vase was given to my wife by her aunt over 50 years ago. Her aunt said she got it from her mother and father in the late 1880s as a wedding gift. We have never been able to get an honest value of it. Can you help?
SWANSEA, Wales - Stoke moved out of the Premier League relegation zone on Sunday after squandering a 2-0 lead over Swansea before drawing 3-3 with a penalty in the sixth minute of stoppage time.
BIRMINGHAM, England - Second-half goals from Leandro Bacuna and Libor Kozak gave Aston Villa a 2-0 win over Cardiff on Saturday in the Premier League, ending the host's four-game scoring drought.