- Finalists named in Bloomberg European city contest Updated: Apr-23-14 6:01 am
- Penalty gives Cardiff a point against Stoke Updated: Apr-19-14 12:15 pm
- Cardiff backs player over lineup leak allegations Updated: Apr-18-14 10:06 am
- 5 things to know about the English Premier League Updated: Apr-17-14 7:14 am
- Chelsea beats Swansea to stay in title hunt Updated: Apr-13-14 1:11 pm
- Cardiff beats Southampton 1-0 in Premier League Updated: Apr-12-14 12:14 pm
- Palace beats Cardiff 3-0 in Premier League Updated: Apr-05-14 12:49 pm
- Cardiff draws 3-3 with West Brom in EPL Updated: Mar-29-14 1:51 pm
- Swansea beats Norwich 3-0 in EPL Updated: Mar-29-14 1:26 pm
NEW YORK - Amsterdam wants to create an online game to get unemployed young people engaged in finding jobs across Europe. Schaerbeek, Belgium, envisions using geothermal mapping to give households personalized rundowns of steps to save energy. Gdansk, Poland, is proposing to require officials to debate ideas from citizens.
CARDIFF, Wales - Peter Whittingham's second-half penalty gave Cardiff a precious point in its fight for Premier League survival but the Welsh club still has it all to do.
CARDIFF, Wales - Cardiff midfielder Aron Gunnarsson has been backed by the south Wales club after being linked to an alleged leak of team information to a rival.
MANCHESTER, England - A run of 10 straight victories has propelled Liverpool to the top of the Premier League and into the unfamiliar position of title favorite.
SWANSEA, Wales - Demba Ba scored in the 68th minute as Chelsea beat 10-man Swansea 1-0 Sunday to keep its Premier League title challenge in its own hands.
SOUTHAMPTON, England - Juan Cala boosted Cardiff's hopes of staying in the Premier League by scoring in the second half to give his team a 1-0 win over Southampton.
CARDIFF, Wales - Jason Puncheon scored twice as Crystal Palace won a key relegation battle by beating Cardiff 3-0 on Saturday in the Premier League.
WEST BROMWICH, England - West Bromwich Albion was held to a 3-3 draw after a last-gasp equalizer by fellow struggler Cardiff in the English Premier League on Saturday.
SWANSEA, Wales - Swansea beat Norwich for the first time in the Premier League, winning 3-0 Saturday with a brace from Jonathan de Guzman.