- Bony scores on return to Swansea as Man City wins 4-2 Updated: May-17-15 11:01 am
SWANSEA, Wales - Wilfried Bony scored on his return to former club Swansea to cap Manchester City's 4-2 win in the Premier League on Sunday that guaranteed the team a place in the group stage of the Champions League next season.
- EXCHANGE: Retired doctor uses LEGOs to build castle Updated: May-12-15 8:31 am
DECATUR, Illinois - Retired Decatur dermatologist Dr. Robert Carney Jr. has a love for castles that's always been more than skin deep.
- FBI says U.K. man accused of rape may have more victims Updated: May-09-15 5:20 pm
EUGENE, Oregon - A man from Wales accused of traveling to Oregon to rape a 10-year-old girl he met through an online chat program has previously traveled to other states in the United States, and there might be other victims, the Federal Bureau of Investigation said.
- UK election leaves Cameron at helm of a disunited kingdom Updated: May-09-15 11:47 am
LONDON - Standing outside 10 Downing Street the day after his unexpected election victory, Prime Minister David Cameron vowed to govern for "one nation, one United Kingdom." That will be easier said than done, as competing brands of nationalism threaten to pull the country apart.
- Unexpected triumph means Cameron can govern UK on his own Updated: May-08-15 5:02 pm
LONDON - After years of sharing power, David Cameron pulled off an unexpected election triumph that gave the Conservative prime minister a second term with an outright majority Friday and dealt a stinging defeat to his three main rivals.
- The Latest: Markets happy at clear result; fear referendum Updated: May-08-15 4:29 am
LONDON - 9:25 a.m. (0825 GMT; 4:25 a.m. EDT)
- UK's Cameron strong as Scotland debacle ruins Labour bid Updated: May-08-15 2:44 am
LONDON - At the outset of a bruising campaign, Prime Minister David Cameron tried a "stay the course" message, arguing that his Conservative Party had brought economic growth back to Britain by sticking to its austerity plan, however painful it might be.
- Danish premier travels to Wales to support British husband Updated: May-06-15 12:13 pm
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Denmark's prime minister will travel to Wales to support her British husband who is running for a seat in Wales, where Britain's Labour party has dominated politics since the 1920s.
- Swansea beats Stoke 2-0 in English Premier League Updated: May-02-15 12:29 pm
SWANSEA, Wales - Swansea tightened its hold on eighth place in the English Premier League by beating visiting Stoke 2-0 on Saturday.