- Cypriot university to accept Bitcoin payments Updated: Nov-21-13 8:53 am
- State funeral for Cyprus' ex-president Clerides Updated: Nov-19-13 7:44 am
- Cyprus in mourning for dead ex-president Updated: Nov-16-13 7:23 am
- Cyprus ex-President Glafcos Clerides dead at 94 Updated: Nov-15-13 1:32 pm
- Biggest haul of looted church icons back in Cyprus Updated: Nov-12-13 9:05 am
NICOSIA, Cyprus - Cyprus' biggest private university said Thursday it will start accepting the digital currency Bitcoin as an alternative way to pay tuition fees.
NICOSIA, Cyprus - Amid applause and shouts of respect, Cyprus's former President Glafcos Clerides was laid to rest Tuesday after politicians, dignitaries and hundreds of ordinary Cypriots paid their last respects to the man whose statesmanship was the driving force behind the divided country's successful European Union membership bid.
NICOSIA, Cyprus - Cyprus' government has declared a three-day mourning period for late former President Glafcos Clerides.
NICOSIA, Cyprus - Former President Glafcos Clerides, who guided Cyprus into European Union membership and dedicated most of his 50 years in politics to trying to reunify the ethnically split island, has died. He was 94.
NICOSIA, Cyprus - The largest haul of looted, centuries-old church icons, frescoes and mosaics ever repatriated to Cyprus were officially welcomed Tuesday after a nearly four-decade journey.