- Dad pleads not guilty to poisoning child with drain cleaner Updated: May-22-15 8:51 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man has pleaded not guilty to trying to kill his sick 7-year-old daughter by poisoning her with drain cleaner.
- Judge denies request to join trials in UMass rape case Updated: May-20-15 6:25 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A judge has ruled that the three remaining defendants charged with raping a University of Massachusetts student in 2012 will be tried separately.
- Northampton band's drummer, roadie die following crash Updated: May-06-15 6:16 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - The western Massachusetts music scene is in mourning following the deaths of a roadie and the drummer for a local reggae band in a traffic crash.
- Family mourns 20-year-old killed in Westhampton car crash Updated: May-04-15 3:26 pm
WESTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - Family members say a young man killed in a single car crash in Westhampton early Sunday died on his 20th birthday.
- Landmark western Massachusetts quirky gift shop sold Updated: May-04-15 7:22 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - The new owners of a beloved Northampton gift shop say they plan to maintain the store's quirky character.
- All-female Smith College to accept transgender applicants Updated: May-03-15 6:04 pm
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - Smith College, the largest of the all-female Seven Sisters schools, is changing its policy to accept transgender women.
- Ex-chief in Uzi death case hopes to get gun charges tossed Updated: Apr-29-15 6:47 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A former Massachusetts police chief acquitted of charges connected to the 2008 death of an 8-year-old boy at a gun show wants unrelated firearms charges dismissed.
- Springfield man charged in double fatal faces July trial Updated: Apr-22-15 8:10 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - The trial of a Springfield man charged with being high on heroin when he crashed his SUV into a motorcycle, killing the father and daughter riders, will proceed as scheduled after he withdrew a request to change lawyers.