- Springfield man held on $100,000 in fatal crash Updated: Dec-09-13 12:55 pm
- Northampton nurse agrees to deal in assault case Updated: Dec-06-13 8:50 am
- Mass. man sentenced for assault on pregnant woman Updated: Dec-04-13 6:01 am
- Town seeks more control over archaeological digs Updated: Dec-01-13 12:10 pm
- UMass rape trial postponed to complete DNA testing Updated: Nov-13-13 11:59 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A Springfield man charged with driving drunk and causing an accident that took the life of his 3-year-old daughter and the driver of another vehicle has been held on $100,000 bail.
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A former nurse at a Northampton hospital charged with assaulting a patient has pleaded to sufficient facts in the case, even though he maintains his innocence.
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A Springfield man has been sentenced to two years in jail for choking and beating the mother of his unborn child.
SOUTH DEERFIELD, Massachusetts - South Deerfield wants more say over archaeological digs.
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - The trial of four teenagers charged with raping a University of Massachusetts student in her dorm room has been postponed so DNA testing can be completed.