- Man accused of setting his house on fire pleads not guilty Updated: Jul-29-15 9:19 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts man has pleaded not guilty to charges that he burned down his own house.
- Youth falls through skylight after climbing on school roof Updated: Jul-27-15 11:16 am
HADLEY, Massachusetts - Two western Massachusetts youths face trespassing charges after they climbed onto the roof of a school and one fell through a skylight.
- Judge won't move trials of 2 men in UMass dorm rape case Updated: Jul-21-15 8:08 pm
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - A judge has refused to move the trials of the last two defendants accused of raping a University of Massachusetts Amherst student almost three years ago.
- Cops: Mass. man accused in dog killing tried to escape jail Updated: Jul-17-15 7:42 pm
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - Massachusetts officials say an inmate accused of killing a dog during a burglary dug a hole in the ceiling of his cell using nail clipper parts in a failed escape attempt last month.
- Ex-funeral director pleads not guilty to added charges Updated: Jul-16-15 5:17 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - The former owner of a Massachusetts funeral home accused of improperly caring for dead bodies and embezzling more than $375,000 from clients has pleaded not guilty to charges of larceny and insurance fraud.
- Ex-funeral director indicted on additional charges Updated: Jul-03-15 8:40 am
NORTHAMPTON, Massachusetts - The former owner of a Massachusetts funeral home accused of improperly caring for dead bodies and embezzling more than $375,000 from clients has been indicted on additional charges.