- Former ambassador to Russia to receive honorary MSU degree Updated: Nov-28-15 8:27 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Michael McFaul, a former U.S. ambassador to Russia, will receive an honorary degree from Montana State University during fall commencement Dec. 12.
- Treatment Court offers drug addicts opportunity outside jail Updated: Nov-28-15 2:05 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - One Gallatin County woman's drug abuse started when she was just 14 years old. No drugs were off the table.
- Feds try to close Montana-based timeshare donation program Updated: Nov-27-15 3:06 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - The U.S. Department of Justice is trying to stop a Montana lawyer and others from running or promoting a program that appears to facilitate philanthropic donations of timeshares, but actually led customers to commit tax fraud and didn't give much to charity, according to a court filing.
- Montana State football coach Rob Ash fired Updated: Nov-23-15 2:34 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Montana State football coach Rob Ash was fired after the team posted a 5-6 record this fall, including a 3-5 mark in the Big Sky Conference.
- Woman hopes to revive perception of hostels in Montana Updated: Nov-21-15 2:02 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - At the age of 24, Nina Erickson has visited all seven continents.
- Coroner: Man whose body was found in canal died of overdose Updated: Nov-20-15 12:23 pm
NAMPA, Idaho - The Canyon County Coroner's Office has ruled that the man found dead in a Nampa canal in October died of an overdose.
- South Dakota State, Montana State to play in 2017, 2018 Updated: Nov-19-15 6:52 pm
BROOKINGS, South Dakota - South Dakota State and Montana State have agreed to terms on a two-game football series to be played during the 2017 and 2018 seasons.
- Homeland Security recommends increased security for Cat-Griz Updated: Nov-18-15 5:53 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Montana State University is enacting extra security measures for Saturday's Cat-Griz game in Bozeman based on guidelines provided by the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Coroner release name of Gallatin County crash victim Updated: Nov-17-15 5:20 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Officials in Gallatin County have released the name of a 21-year-old man who was killed when his pickup truck went off Churchill Road west of Bozeman and down an embankment.
- State superintendent acknowledges 2 DUIs from 1980s Updated: Nov-17-15 1:47 pm
HELENA, Montana - The state's schools chief, who recently announced her candidacy for the U.S. House, said she was twice convicted of driving under the influence in the 1980s.
- Speed, icy roads lead to fatal crash in Gallatin County Updated: Nov-16-15 5:33 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - A 21-year-old man died when his pickup went off the road and down an embankment west of Bozeman.
- Commissioner wants to offer Cruzado another $500K to stay Updated: Nov-16-15 5:23 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - The state Commissioner of Higher Education is asking the Board of Regents to approve another $500,000 incentive to get Montana State University President Waded Cruzado to stay on the job for another five years.
- State Rep. Art Wittich's trial delayed 1 month Updated: Nov-13-15 11:55 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - The political practices trial against state Rep. Art Wittich has been delayed one month to account for his defense attorney's schedule.
- Coroner IDs 21-year-old man killed in crash near Bozeman Updated: Nov-13-15 12:10 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - Authorities have released the name of a Bozeman man who was killed when the pickup truck he was riding in went off a road south of Bozeman and hit a group of trees.
- MSU professor finds new duckbilled dinosaur species Updated: Nov-12-15 7:47 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - A Montana State University professor has discovered a new dinosaur species that may fill in an evolutionary gap between other duckbilled dinosaurs.
- Man dies in car crash south of Ennis Updated: Nov-09-15 5:20 pm
BUTTE, Montana - A 32-year-old Bozeman man died and a 21-year-old Bozeman woman was injured in a one-vehicle crash south of Ennis.
- MSU students promised a say in drug, alcohol policy changes Updated: Nov-08-15 2:40 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Montana State University officials are considering new policies on alcohol and drugs that could affect tailgating, fraternities and telling parents when their children get in trouble.
- Southern Utah beats Montana State 34-23 Updated: Nov-07-15 9:15 pm
BOZEMAN, Montana - Southern Utah earned a program-defining victory after its second straight trip to Montana's Gallatin Valley.
- 2 groups explore opening medical schools in Montana Updated: Nov-07-15 2:23 pm
HELENA, Montana - Two for-profit groups are exploring the possibility of opening medical schools in Montana.
- Farm-grown company expands to Bozeman area Updated: Nov-07-15 2:02 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - Walk into the Elliotts of Montana facility, tucked away off of busy Jackrabbit Lane, on any given day and you'll be welcomed with the smell of freshly baked cookies.
- Three Forks family has third set of twins Updated: Nov-06-15 11:12 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - Tiffany and Chris Goodwin knew what to expect when they learned they were having twins this fall.
- Woman charged with helping Bozeman inmate gets probation Updated: Nov-05-15 4:11 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - A Bozeman woman found guilty of helping an attempted rape suspect who escaped custody has been given a deferred sentence with three years of probation.
- Montana State player pleads guilty to shoplifting Updated: Nov-03-15 10:38 am
BOZEMAN, Montana - A Montana State men's basketball player has pleaded guilty to misdemeanor theft for shoplifting from a Bozeman grocery store.
- Escaped inmate crashes after high-speed chase Updated: Nov-02-15 1:07 pm
HELENA, Montana - A man who escaped from a minimum-security prison in Colorado after a federal court rejected his appeal led police on a high-speed chase in Montana early Monday that ended when he crashed the stolen vehicle he was driving, authorities said.