- Parole recommended for Charles Manson follower Bruce Davis Updated: Aug-27-15 7:41 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - After 43 years in prison and 30 parole hearings, parole officials on Thursday again decided it is safe to free Charles Manson follower Bruce Davis.
- Renewed Central Coast wildfire forces hundreds to evacuate Updated: Aug-17-15 10:55 pm
LOS ANGELES - A wildfire on California's Central Coast saw new life as onshore breezes forced it to jump containment lines and forced new evacuations.
- San Luis Obispo man swims 14.4 miles across Estero Bay Updated: Aug-17-15 6:14 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - A San Luis Obispo man has become the first person on record to swim across Estero Bay, located north of the city.
- Prison guard guilty of pointing loaded gun at driver Updated: Aug-11-15 8:47 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - A prison guard who admitted to pointing a loaded gun at a driver during a road rage incident near Paso Robles will be sentenced next month.
- Convicted California school bus kidnapper released on parole Updated: Aug-07-15 6:44 pm
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - A man who was among three convicted in the 1976 kidnapping of 26 children and their school bus driver was released on parole Friday after nearly 40 years in prison.
- 4 California police officers arrested for boot camp abuse Updated: Aug-05-15 11:55 pm
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Four Southern California police officers were arrested on suspicion of child cruelty for allegedly abusing more than a dozen boys and girls at a boot camp, authorities said Wednesday.