- High school football player's condition improves slightly Updated: Sep-28-15 1:24 pm
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - A California high school football player who suffered a traumatic brain injury during a game earlier this month is out of a medically induced coma and his condition has improved.
- Wind energy company envisions floating turbines at Morro Bay Updated: Sep-28-15 9:15 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - A wind energy company is looking to bring the offshore wind industry to California by launching a 1,000-megawatt project in San Luis Obispo County that could produce enough energy to power 150,000 homes.
- Central Coast surfer returns to waves after shark encounter Updated: Sep-21-15 10:00 am
MORRO BAY, California - Central Coast surfer Elinor Dempsey has returned to the waves for the first time since a white shark took a bite out of her board last month.
- Police: Masked man in Elvis wig robbed winery tasting room Updated: Sep-21-15 5:38 am
GROVER BEACH, California - Grover Beach police are searching for a man accused of robbing the Monarch Grover Winery tasting room while wearing a mask and an Elvis wig.
- Bailey, Northern Iowa beat Cal Poly 34-20 Updated: Sep-20-15 2:09 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Aaron Bailey threw for a touchdown and ran for two more as Northern Iowa beat Cal Poly 34-20 on Saturday night.
- 3 police officers charged with child boot camp cruelty Updated: Sep-19-15 5:42 pm
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Three Southern California police officers have been charged with abusing 10 children at a boot camp for troubled youths.