- North Dakota rolls to 45-21 win over Cal Poly Updated: Nov-22-15 12:28 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - North Dakota did all it could on Saturday to convince the FCS it belongs in the playoffs, routing Cal Poly 45-21 in the Big Sky Conference finale.
- Cal Poly pulls away late to beat D-II CS Monterey Bay 71-62 Updated: Nov-19-15 12:14 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Joel Awich scored 17 points and made a key 3-pointer to help Cal Poly beat Division II Cal State Monterey Bay 71-62 on Wednesday night.
- Woman trapped overnight in car after highway crash Updated: Nov-16-15 8:49 am
PASO ROBLES, California - A Central Coast woman reported missing by her husband was rescued after spending the night in her wrecked car following a crash down an embankment along U.S. Route 101.
- Chevron plans luxury resort for San Luis Obispo County coast Updated: Nov-15-15 12:42 pm
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Chevron is considering plans to build a luxury resort at the site of an abandoned oil field it owns on a scenic bluff along the San Luis Obispo County coast.
- Police seek man they say stole dog before scheduled death Updated: Nov-13-15 10:47 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Authorities on California's Central Coast are seeking a man they say broke into an animal shelter and took back his own dog the night before it was scheduled to be euthanized.
- Man with genetic appetite disorder pleads in food thefts Updated: Nov-13-15 9:23 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - A California man with a rare genetic disorder that gives him an insatiable appetite has pleaded no contest to breaking into houses to steal food and other belongings.
- California campus ban on hammocks, slacklining angers some Updated: Nov-12-15 12:25 pm
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - A Northern California university has banned hammocks and a sport called slacklining in certain areas on campus.
- Southern California's 'Stairway to Nowhere' to be repaired Updated: Nov-09-15 7:52 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - A construction crew is temporarily removing a free-standing spiral stairway that has become a popular destination for southern California locals.
- Cal Poly builds lead, runs away from Sacramento St, 36-14 Updated: Nov-08-15 12:25 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Chris Brown threw a pair of first-half touchdown passes and Cal Poly built a 26-0 lead and cruised to a 36-14 win over Sacramento State Saturday night.