- Aspen wants construction contractors to keep noise down Updated: Feb-07-16 3:26 pm
ASPEN, Colorado - The Aspen City Council has approved a new law that will require construction contractors to keep the noise down in the summertime as part of an effort to get people to spend more time outdoors in warmer months.
- Snowmass chef accused threatening to stab server Updated: Feb-04-16 12:02 pm
SNOWMASS VILLAGE, Colorado - A chef at a restaurant on Snowmass Mountain has been accused of threatening to stab a waiter who delivered food to the wrong table.
- Tornadoes in the South; snow in Plains and Upper Midwest Updated: Feb-03-16 2:33 am
JACKSON, Mississippi - Tornadoes touched down in Mississippi and Alabama as thunderstorms swept through the area Tuesday, while a powerful snowstorm buried parts of Colorado and Nebraska in more than a foot of snow before crawling into the Upper Midwest.
- Oklahoma man pleads guilty to taking photos up girls' skirts Updated: Feb-02-16 12:11 pm
ASPEN, Colorado - An Oklahoma man has pleaded guilty to following two teenage girls in Aspen and taking cellphone pictures up their skirts.
- Denver in store for its first big snowstorm of the season Updated: Feb-01-16 8:19 pm
DENVER - A weather system that blew in from California left air travelers stranded on Monday and dumped steady snow on the Denver area in what is expected to be the first big snowstorm of the season.
- Heavy snow dampens record X Games attendance Updated: Feb-01-16 10:12 am
ASPEN, Colorado - Though many people came to see the 2016 X Games open in Aspen, heavy snowfall kept visitors away later in the games.
- Snowmass police say no to pot vape party during X Games Updated: Jan-25-16 7:52 am
ASPEN, Colorado - Snowmass revelers celebrating the upcoming 2016 X Games will not be doing so at a so-called "vape party" after police denied an event promoter's request.
- Skier who may have pushed snowboarder off lift interviewed Updated: Jan-21-16 8:25 pm
ASPEN, Colorado - Pitkin County sheriff's investigators have interviewed a skier who may have pushed a snowboarder off a chairlift at Aspen Highlands.
- Glenn Frey's death prompts reminiscing in Aspen Updated: Jan-19-16 9:27 am
ASPEN, Colorado - The death of Eagles co-founder Glenn Frey has some Aspen residents remembering the band's early days in the resort town.
- Federal jury orders Skico to pay damages to former employee Updated: Jan-15-16 12:49 pm
ASPEN, Colorado - A federal jury in Colorado has ordered Aspen Skiing Co. to pay a former employee $150,000 for violating the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Man gets 5 years for bias-motivated assault in Basalt Updated: Jan-12-16 10:00 am
ASPEN, Colorado - A Snowmass man has been sentenced to five years in prison for attacking a man in Basalt while making disparaging remarks about Mexicans and President Barack Obama.
- Aspen opera house reopens after $4 million makeover Updated: Jan-11-16 10:19 am
ASPEN, Colorado - Aspen's Wheeler Opera House is reopening after a $4 million renovation.