- Condemned Ohio man seeks mercy, points to 2nd man Updated: Apr-17-14 8:20 pm
- Cavaliers enter an interesting offseason Updated: Apr-17-14 5:00 pm
- Basket cheese an 85-year tradition for Pa. firm Updated: Apr-17-14 11:35 am
- Nets rest starters, lose 114-85 to Cavaliers Updated: Apr-16-14 11:37 pm
- Filing deadline extended for municipal Ohio taxes Updated: Apr-16-14 9:37 am
- 2 Ohio visits slated as GOP seeks convention site Updated: Apr-16-14 3:07 am
- Taxi drivers take issue with Gay Games placards Updated: Apr-15-14 5:46 am
- Students treated after pepper spray used in school Updated: Apr-14-14 5:41 pm
- Browns' Mack looking forward with business over Updated: Apr-14-14 3:39 pm
- Browns sign FB Chris Pressley Updated: Apr-14-14 1:44 pm
- Experts: Money is hurdle to landing GOP convention Updated: Apr-14-14 9:50 am
- Ohio man surrenders after lengthy standoff Updated: Apr-13-14 11:16 pm
- Work on historic Cleveland ballpark nears finish Updated: Apr-13-14 1:38 pm
- Olynyk scores 25 as Celtics roll past Cavs 111-99 Updated: Apr-12-14 11:32 pm
- Injured Rondo and Sullinger sit out for Celtics Updated: Apr-12-14 7:30 pm
- Ohio schools to get computers from Internet cafes Updated: Apr-12-14 2:10 pm
- Knight, Sessions help Bucks hold off Cavs, 119-116 Updated: Apr-12-14 12:47 am
- Browns match offer sheet for center Mack Updated: Apr-11-14 4:51 pm
- Indians place 3B Chisenhall on paternity list Updated: Apr-10-14 11:11 am
- Ohio principal disciplined for safety project Updated: Apr-10-14 6:23 am
- Ohio man sentenced to life in workplace slaying Updated: Apr-10-14 6:01 am
- Cavs rout Pistons 122-100, fall short of playoffs Updated: Apr-09-14 10:59 pm
- Ohio man pleads guilty to trying to buy girl, 10 Updated: Apr-09-14 8:05 pm
- Indians split doubleheader with Padres Updated: Apr-09-14 8:03 pm
- Indians McAllister shuts down Padres 2-0 in Game 1 Updated: Apr-09-14 7:30 pm
CLEVELAND - A man sentenced to death for a Cleveland produce vendor's 1983 slaying should be granted mercy partly because a second defendant repeatedly admitted being the shooter, defense attorneys argued in a clemency application Thursday.
VERONA, Pennsylvania - Easter often is associated with the candy aisle, and its tempting display of rainbow-hued jelly beans, foil-wrapped chocolate eggs and bright-yellow marshmallow Peeps.
CLEVELAND - The Nets lounged their way into the NBA playoffs.
BRECKSVILLE, Ohio - An agency that coordinates municipal tax filing around Ohio has extended the deadline to file until Monday after what it calls "unprecedented demand."
CINCINNATI - The two Ohio cities still in contention to host the 2016 Republican National Convention will be visited in late April by party staff or members of a selection committee.
CLEVELAND - Some taxi drivers who work at the Cleveland airport say they won't drive cabs with rooftop placards advertising the upcoming Gay Games.
PARMA, Ohio - Several students at a Cleveland-area high school have been treated after a student squirted pepper spray in the cafeteria.
BEREA, Ohio - Dressed in a powder blue T-shirt, plaid shorts and a pair of flip-flops, Alex Mack looked ready to take a stroll on a beach somewhere in Florida. Maybe someday.
CINCINNATI - To hold the Republican National Convention in Cincinnati, supporters must figure out how a host committee can raise the millions in private money that will be needed and also spruce up the downtown arena.
CLEVELAND - A Cleveland man wanted by authorities in the killing of a 26-year-old woman has been taken into custody following an 8-hour standoff with police.
CLEVELAND - Cries of "play ball" should be in the air again this summer on the site of League Park, where the Cleveland Indians played in the early 1900s and Babe Ruth hit his 500th career home run.
CLEVELAND - The Boston Celtics are trying to finish the season on a high note.
CLEVELAND - Cleveland schools are slated to receive hundreds of computers that authorities seized from Internet cafes where they were used for poker or slots-style games.
MILWAUKEE - With slim hopes of avoiding the NBA's worst record, the Milwaukee Bucks are making the most of their late-season opportunity.
CLEVELAND - The Browns have matched Jacksonville's offer sheet for Pro Bowl center Alex Mack and will keep one of their top players.
CLEVELAND HEIGHTS, Ohio - A suburban Cleveland high school principal has been disciplined for panicking students and staff during a safety project involving a school-shooter scenario.
CLEVELAND - A northeast Ohio man has been sentenced to life in prison for fatally shooting his former girlfriend at the factory where she worked.
CLEVELAND - Their playoff chase, which somehow lasted longer that it probably should have, is officially over.
CLEVELAND - Federal authorities say a northeast Ohio man has pleaded guilty to charges alleging he tried to buy a 10-year-old girl to engage in illegal sexual activity.
CLEVELAND - Zach McAllister's gem in the first game put the Indians in position for a sweep of Wednesday's doubleheader against the San Diego Padres.
CLEVELAND - San Diego manager Bud Black was finally able to smile after a long, cold day at the ballpark.