- Almost colleagues, Kerr and Blatt are rare rookies in finals Updated: May-30-15 1:03 pm
- After 3 decades, memories of tornadoes still fresh for many Updated: May-30-15 12:00 pm
CENTERVILLE, Pennsylvania - Chris Sterling, who was a 21-year-old firefighter on the day of the biggest tornado outbreak in Pennsylvania's long history, recounts those overwhelming hours of chaos, fear and awe
- Sharpton tells Cleveland to stay peaceful, keep fighting Updated: May-29-15 11:41 pm
CLEVELAND - The Rev. Al Sharpton told a packed Cleveland church that they must stay peaceful as they continue their fight for justice in the wake of police shootings.
- Prosecutor: Judge makes errors in acquitting Ohio officer Updated: May-29-15 10:44 pm
CLEVELAND - While acknowledging he can't appeal an acquittal, an Ohio prosecutor says a judge made serious errors before finding a Cleveland police officer not guilty in the deaths of two unarmed suspects, and he wants an appeals court to order the judge to correct the record.
- Browns waive long snapper Yount Updated: May-29-15 6:58 pm
CLEVELAND - The Browns waived veteran long snapper Christian Yount.
- Prosecutor: no charges in police shooting of man at airport Updated: May-29-15 6:27 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - No charges were brought by a grand jury against police officers involved in the fatal shooting of a man at an Ohio airport this year who lunged at an officer with a knife after showing signs he "intended to hijack an aircraft," a prosecutor said Friday.
- Ohio man charged with running prostitution ring from jail Updated: May-29-15 3:08 am
CLEVELAND - A 28-year-old Cleveland man has been charged with running a prostitution ring from a county jail by asking someone to recruit prostitutes for him.
- And now, we wait: Cavs and Warriors get time to rest Updated: May-28-15 8:21 pm
- 2 Ohio girls admit to charges in assault of autistic girl Updated: May-28-15 2:29 pm
CLEVELAND - A juvenile court spokeswoman in Cleveland says two 12-year-old girls have pleaded guilty to delinquency charges in an assault last month on an 11-year-old autistic girl.
- Civilians get new authority in Cleveland police settlement Updated: May-28-15 1:01 pm
CLEVELAND - Cleveland's settlement agreement with the U.S. Department of Justice on reforming the city's troubled police department calls for civilians to play influential roles in investigating police misconduct and establishing policies and procedures.
- Browns to play intrasquad scrimmage Aug. 7 at Ohio Stadium Updated: May-28-15 10:24 am
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Cleveland Browns will play their annual intrasquad scrimmage on Aug. 7 at Ohio Stadium.
- FAA investigates winter safety concerns at Cleveland airport Updated: May-28-15 6:55 am
CLEVELAND - A dozen safety-related concerns at Cleveland Hopkins International Airport during the past two winters have prompted further investigation by the Federal Aviation Administration.
- Man convicted in shootings that killed 1, paralyzed another Updated: May-28-15 5:29 am
CLEVELAND - A Cleveland man has been convicted of killing one man and paralyzing another in shootings that prosecutors say were sparked by jealousy over a woman.
- 2 Cleveland women abducted as teen participate in graduation Updated: May-28-15 3:06 am
CLEVELAND - Two women who were abducted as teenagers and held captive in a Cleveland house for a decade have been awarded the high school diplomas they missed out on.
- Woman who dropped son into zoo cheetah pit pleads no contest Updated: May-27-15 5:26 pm
CLEVELAND - A woman who dropped her toddler son into a Cleveland zoo's cheetah pit and was charged with child endangering has pleaded no contest to a reduced charge.
- Josh Hamilton gets 1st hit back with Rangers Updated: May-27-15 3:15 pm
- Indians players shave heads to support Aviles, daughter Updated: May-27-15 12:56 pm
- Ohio girl suspected in baby's death to be evaluated again Updated: May-27-15 9:46 am
PAINESVILLE, Ohio - An 11-year-old Cleveland-area girl suspected in the murder of a 2-month-old infant will undergo a third evaluation before a judge has a competency hearing for her.
- Ohio man pleads to drug trafficking in W.Va. Updated: May-27-15 3:49 am
WHEELING, West Virginia - A 38-year-old Cleveland man has pleaded guilty to heroin and cocaine trafficking in West Virginia.
- LeBron, Cavaliers earn NBA Finals spot by sweeping Hawks Updated: May-27-15 12:59 am
CLEVELAND - LeBron James knew what he left behind when he bolted to Miami five years ago.
- Hawks' season crashes with sweep by Cavaliers Updated: May-27-15 12:31 am
CLEVELAND - A season unlike any other for Atlanta ended suddenly, stunningly, painfully.
- Moreland, Fielder lead Rangers to 7th straight win Updated: May-27-15 12:29 am
CLEVELAND - Texas manager Jeff Banister felt good about returning to .500. Now he wants the Rangers to keep going.
- AP News in Brief at 9:58 p.m. EDT Updated: May-26-15 11:06 pm
The Latest on weather: Third body pulled from swollen Blanco River; Texas death toll now 13
- Kyrie Irving back for Cavs, will start Game 4 Updated: May-26-15 8:18 pm
CLEVELAND - Cavaliers All-Star point guard Kyrie Irving will start Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals after missing two games with a sore left knee.
- Hawks guard Kyle Korver to have surgery on ankle Updated: May-26-15 7:31 pm