- Free agent Whitner says he's with Browns Updated: Mar-11-14 6:51 pm
- Ohio county moves 8 most violent prisoners to jail Updated: Mar-11-14 3:49 pm
- Ohio county plans demolition of animal gas chamber Updated: Mar-11-14 11:29 am
- Cleveland man pleads guilty in fatal heroin dose Updated: Mar-11-14 6:27 am
- Ohio's 4 biggest cities see bus ridership increase Updated: Mar-10-14 5:22 pm
- Cavs' Bennett out 3 weeks with knee injury Updated: Mar-10-14 4:15 pm
- Ohio man gets 8 years for trying to kill his wife Updated: Mar-10-14 2:59 pm
- Ohio students, teacher charged in bullying case Updated: Mar-10-14 1:21 pm
- Rock Hall inductions to be simulcast in Cleveland Updated: Mar-09-14 3:17 pm
- Cleveland's natural history museum plans face-lift Updated: Mar-09-14 9:32 am
- Anthony's 26 points lead Knicks past Cavs, 107-97 Updated: Mar-09-14 1:36 am
- Ilgauskas to have jersey retired by Cavs Updated: Mar-08-14 11:52 am
- Ohio letting students try out new exams Updated: Mar-08-14 11:41 am
- Ohio communities to urge sign-ups under health law Updated: Mar-08-14 4:08 am
- Browns' Bryant says he's cleared after heart scare Updated: Mar-07-14 7:12 pm
- Noted psychiatrist may testify in Purdue shooting Updated: Mar-07-14 4:36 pm
- Ford shifting truck production from Mexico to Ohio Updated: Mar-07-14 1:38 pm
- 2 Ohioans charged in sale of deadly heroin blend Updated: Mar-07-14 6:44 am
- Cleveland police chief announces new chase policy Updated: Mar-06-14 7:49 pm
- Browns agree to terms with K Cundiff Updated: Mar-06-14 6:42 pm
- Ohio county leader submits absentee-ballot plan Updated: Mar-06-14 3:07 pm
- Browns tender contract to LB Robertson Updated: Mar-06-14 12:05 pm
- Cleveland mayor gives police department a "B" Updated: Mar-06-14 7:58 am
- More charges filed against Ohio municipal judge Updated: Mar-05-14 7:14 pm
- Browns release troubled WR Davone Bess Updated: Mar-05-14 5:36 pm
CLEVELAND - A juvenile justice center in northeast Ohio has moved eight of its most violent prisoners to the county jail.
MEDINA, Ohio - An Ohio animal rights group is inviting people to help destroy a gas chamber that was used to kill hundreds of stray cats annually before it was phased out amid public pressure.
CLEVELAND - Authorities say a Cleveland man who sold a fatal dose of heroin last year to a 19-year-old man has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter in his death.
CINCINNATI - Bus ridership in Ohio's four largest cities increased last year, with Cincinnati leading the way, mirroring national statistics that show people are using public transportation more than any time since the 1950s.
CLEVELAND - Anthony Bennett's rough rookie season hit a new bump.
CLEVELAND - A judge has sentenced an Ohio man to serve eight years in prison after he was convicted of trying to kill his wife by rigging her car.
PARMA, Ohio - A substitute teacher and five students at a suburban Cleveland high school face charges after police say a 14-year-old developmentally disabled boy was bullied in gym class.
CLEVELAND - This year's Rock and Roll Hall of Fame induction ceremony will take place in New York while being simulcast on screens at the museum in Cleveland.
CLEVELAND - The Cleveland Museum of Natural History is moving toward a major renovation project.
CLEVELAND - On a night of celebration, there were two surprising, strange sights: LeBron James back on Cleveland's bench. The Knicks back in the NBA playoff chase.
CLEVELAND - At 7-foot-3, Zydrunas Ilgauskas towered over everyone yet stayed completely down to earth.
CLEVELAND - Ohio plans to give students new exams to measure achievement starting as soon as next year, and thousands of children will be testing those tests this spring.
CLEVELAND - Ohio communities are stepping up efforts to enroll their residents in health care coverage ahead of an important federal deadline this month.
CLEVELAND - Browns defensive end Desmond Bryant says he's been medically cleared to play after a health scare.
INDIANAPOLIS - Defense attorneys for a Purdue University engineering student accused of killing another student on campus may call a psychiatrist who has testified in high-profile murder cases such as those of the Unabomber and a woman who drowned her five children in a bathtub.
AVON LAKE, Ohio - Ford Motor Co. is announcing that it will build its Ford F-650 and F-750 trucks at its assembly plant west of Cleveland.
CLEVELAND - Authorities in Cleveland say they have arrested two people accused of selling a lethal blend of heroin believed to have caused at least one fatal overdose and other suspected overdoses this week.
CLEVELAND - Cleveland's police department will limit when and how long squad cars can chase suspects in new guidelines released Thursday, more than a year after a chase involving more than 100 officers ended in the deaths of two people.
CLEVELAND - The leader of Ohio's largest county has submitted a proposal to the county council to assert its home-rule powers and mail unsolicited, absentee-ballot applications to registered voters there.
CLEVELAND - The Browns extended a contract tender to starting inside linebacker Craig Robertson as an exclusive-rights free agent.
CLEVELAND - The mayor of Cleveland is giving his police department a grade of "B'' and says he welcomes a federal investigation into alleged use of excessive force.
BEDFORD HEIGHTS, Ohio - A suburban Cleveland municipal judge indicted last year on bribery and prostitution-related charges has pleaded not guilty to new charges of tampering with evidence and records in the case.
CLEVELAND - Davone Bess had a disappointing first season with the Browns. His offseason was far more disturbing.