- 2 arrested in Yuma after stealing car at gunpoint Updated: Jul-05-15 6:13 am
YUMA, Arizona - Yuma police have arrested two men accused of carjacking a vehicle and driving it across state lines before being caught back in Yuma.
- Defensive miscues hurt Rockies in 7-3 loss to Arizona Updated: Jul-05-15 2:50 am
PHOENIX - Defense was a big issue again for the Colorado Rockies on Saturday night.
- Arizona's Corbin gets win in return from Tommy John surgery Updated: Jul-05-15 2:33 am
PHOENIX - With a big holiday crowd to cheer him on, Patrick Corbin was back on the mound.
- Arizona prison hit with 3rd disturbance by inmates in 4 days Updated: Jul-04-15 10:56 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - A third disturbance within four days broke out Saturday in a private prison in Kingman, authorities said.
- Vandals tear up watercraft at Bullhead City jet ski shop Updated: Jul-04-15 7:14 pm
BULLHEAD CITY, Arizona - A Bullhead City jet ski rental business is the victim of vandalism on what is one of its busiest weekends.
- D-Backs activate Corbin, Hernandez, option Dorn, Stites Updated: Jul-04-15 7:04 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Diamondbacks have reinstated left-hander Patrick Corbin and catcher Oscar Hernandez from the 60-day disabled list.
- Glendale police searching for assault victim Updated: Jul-04-15 6:31 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Police in Glendale are searching for a man they say was assaulted in a home and then taken away by the suspects.
- NAU seeks more off-campus housing as student numbers rise Updated: Jul-04-15 2:22 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Northern Arizona University is looking for new off-campus neighbors as the student population continues to grow.
- Victim shot, suspects stabbed in Tempe robbery Updated: Jul-04-15 12:34 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Tempe police say a man shot during a robbery but stabbed the two suspects who were allegedly trying to take his marijuana.
- Rescued bear cub finds new home in Tucson facility Updated: Jul-04-15 6:17 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A bear cub who was saved nearly a year ago after a passer-by scooped it up along the side of a road in Payson has found a new home in Tucson.
- Arizona appeals ruling over its work-related ID theft laws Updated: Jul-04-15 5:04 am
PHOENIX - Lawyers for the state of Arizona have asked an appeals court to reverse a ruling that prevents Maricopa County officials from enforcing two identity-theft laws that have been used to convict hundreds of immigrant workers.
- Hundreds of Arizona inmates to be moved following riot Updated: Jul-03-15 10:29 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - About 700 inmates at an Arizona prison were being moved to new locations Friday after disturbances on consecutive days left their housing units uninhabitable.
- Diamondbacks' Corbin to make first start since 2013 Saturday Updated: Jul-03-15 7:12 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona left-hander Patrick Corbin is to start Saturday against Colorado in his first big league appearance in more than 1 ½ years.
- Kingman plans to celebrate Fourth of July without fireworks Updated: Jul-03-15 4:54 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - A western Arizona city is hoping to still make some noise this Fourth of July without fireworks.
- Ex-followers to celebrate independence from polygamist sect Updated: Jul-03-15 3:30 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Former followers of imprisoned polygamist leader Warren Jeffs are planning a Fourth of July event to celebrate their independence from the grips of his polygamist sect.
- 1 dead, 1 hurt after car hits Lake Havasu City bicyclists Updated: Jul-03-15 1:56 pm
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona - Lake Havasu City's cycling community is mourning the loss of a well-known bike shop owner who was killed in a collision with a vehicle.
- 2 toddlers recovering after nearly drowning in Phoenix pool Updated: Jul-03-15 12:35 pm
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say two toddlers are recovering in a hospital after nearly drowning in a swimming pool.
- Border officers stop $3.2 million worth of pot in Arizona Updated: Jul-03-15 6:14 am
NOGALES, Arizona - Authorities at a port of entry in Nogales, Arizona, have stopped a shipment of nearly 6,500 pounds of marijuana.
- Arizona highways free of construction over holiday weekend Updated: Jul-03-15 6:14 am
PHOENIX - Arizona highways will be free of construction work over the holiday weekend.
- New Apache-Sitgreaves deputy forest supervisor named Updated: Jul-03-15 6:13 am
SPRINGERVILLE, Arizona - The Apache-Sitgreaves National Forests have a new deputy forest supervisor.
- Youngtown woman accused of animal abuse after dog found dead Updated: Jul-03-15 6:13 am
PHOENIX - A Youngtown woman is facing charges after a pit bull she was taking care of died from heat and lack of shelter.
- College settles suit over denial promotion for Guard member Updated: Jul-03-15 4:08 am
TUCSON, Arizona - Pima Community College has settled a lawsuit filed by the U.S. Department of Justice on behalf of an Arizona National Guard soldier who was denied a promotion in the college's public safety department.
- Authorities: Suspect high on meth during Arizona killings Updated: Jul-03-15 3:23 am
FLORENCE, Arizona - The mystery surrounding a missing Phoenix-area couple has been solved with the discovery of their bodies buried 6 feet under a yard and the arrest of a suspect, who told authorities he was high on methamphetamine the night of the killings.
- AP Source: Suns send 3 to Detroit for pick Updated: Jul-03-15 1:35 am
- Brittney Griner leads Mercury to 86-55 rout over Shock Updated: Jul-03-15 1:32 am