- Pac-12 South champ Arizona doesn't mind 4th-place forecast Updated: Aug-01-15 3:24 am
BURBANK, California - Arizona's 2014 season was the physical manifestation of the Twitter hashtag Pac12AfterDark: wildly unpredictable and wildly entertaining.
- Confident Arians aims for the top as Cardinals open camp Updated: Jul-31-15 9:21 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - Coach Bruce Arians says he has one expectation for the Arizona Cardinals - a Super Bowl championship.
- Arizona border hospital closes after Medicare payments stop Updated: Jul-31-15 8:28 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Residents of two rural communities in the Southwest face limited options to obtain convenient medical care after services were completely or partially shuttered.
- Sheriff Arpaio's contempt hearings to proceed in September Updated: Jul-31-15 8:17 pm
PHOENIX - Contempt-of-court hearings against Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio for acknowledged violations of a judge's orders in his racial profiling case will move forward this fall.
- Police accuse Kingman man of killing roommate with hatchet Updated: Jul-31-15 8:16 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - A Kingman man has been arrested on suspicion of killing a roommate with a hatchet and temporarily stashing his body in the garage.
- Hurley hits the ground running with Sun Devils Updated: Jul-31-15 8:10 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Bobby Hurley's arrival at Arizona State created a buzz in the desert and drew national attention to a program often overshadowed by its rival to the south.
- Monsoon storm topples some power lines in Apache Junction Updated: Jul-31-15 7:38 pm
APACHE JUNCTION, Arizona - Strong winds from a monsoon storm have topped some power lines in Apache Junction, leaving thousands of residents temporarily without electricity.
- Ex-contractor in Pinal County accused of damaging equipment Updated: Jul-31-15 6:37 pm
FLORENCE, Arizona - Pinal County authorities say a former contractor is accused of damaging work equipment belonging to a utility company.
- Utah electrical contractor fined for using child workers Updated: Jul-31-15 5:11 pm
SALT LAKE CITY - Federal labor officials have fined a Utah electrical contractor $376,300, saying the company illegally used child workers on construction sites in Utah and Oklahoma.
- Coyotes add Loiselle as hockey operations consultant Updated: Jul-31-15 5:07 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes added Claude Loiselle on Friday as a hockey operations consultant.
- Scottsdale woman pleads not guilty in shooting of ex-husband Updated: Jul-31-15 4:52 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - A Scottsdale woman has pleaded not guilty to attempted first-degree murder and other charges in the shooting of her former husband at his luxury home.
- Bighorn sheep dies in fall in Catalina Mountains near Tucson Updated: Jul-31-15 4:25 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Arizona Game and Fish Department officials say a collared bighorn sheep has fallen to its death in the Catalina Mountains near Tucson.
- Cardinals sign former UA cornerback Shaquille Richardson Updated: Jul-31-15 4:03 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have signed cornerback Shaquille Richardson, who played collegiately at Arizona.
- Suspect in northwest Arizona accused of beating police dog Updated: Jul-31-15 2:51 pm
BEAVER DAM, Arizona - Mohave County authorities say a police dog is expected to recover after being hit in the head several times with a rock by a fleeing suspect.
- Phoenix man arrested in connection with May 2000 murder case Updated: Jul-31-15 2:38 pm
PHOENIX - A Phoenix man wanted in connection with a murder case 15 years ago is in custody.
- Eastbound I-10 reopens after closure in west metro Phoenix Updated: Jul-31-15 9:53 am
PHOENIX - The Arizona Department of Transportation says eastbound Interstate 10 is reopening near the Loop 101 freeway in the western part of the Phoenix metro area following an accident closure during the beginning of the morning commute.
- Freeway signs' displays of estimated travel times extended Updated: Jul-31-15 9:22 am
PHOENIX - Estimated travel times are being displayed longer and on additional days on overhead message signs along Phoenix-area freeways.
- Suicidal man rescued after standoff with Coconino deputies Updated: Jul-31-15 8:38 am
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A combat veteran is expected to survive an apparent suicide attempt after an hourslong standoff with Coconino authorities.
- Injured bicyclist files $13.5M claim against Pima County Updated: Jul-31-15 7:58 am
TUCSON, Arizona - A German citizen temporarily working for the University of Arizona has filed a $13.5 million claim against Pima County after suffering injuries in a bicycle crash.
- Man, woman sought in relation to Glendale shooting death Updated: Jul-31-15 6:14 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - Glendale police are searching for two people considered persons of interest in a man's shooting death.
- Suns make series of coaching, front-office moves Updated: Jul-30-15 9:27 pm
PHOENIX - The Phoenix Suns have added Nate Bjorkgren and former NBA players Earl Watson and Corey Gaines to Jeff Hornacek's coaching staff and shifted Mark West from the bench back to the front office as vice president of player relations.
- Arizona child welfare agency head unveils new strategy Updated: Jul-30-15 8:50 pm
PHOENIX - The director of the Arizona's child welfare agency on Thursday rolled out a new strategic plan that he hopes will set a path to correcting longstanding problems and cut the number of backlogged cases.
- Opinion: Officials can't use public cash to oppose pot laws Updated: Jul-30-15 7:41 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich says officials are not allowed to use public resources to campaign for or against ballot measures.
- La Paz County authorities investigating jail inmate's death Updated: Jul-30-15 7:21 pm
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona - Authorities say they're investigating the death of a female jail inmate in Lake Havasu City.
- Pac-12 commish: No expansion plans, but bright future ahead Updated: Jul-30-15 7:02 pm
BURBANK, California - Pac-12 Commissioner Larry Scott envisions fierce competition, Heisman Trophy challengers and national championship bids for his loaded football conference in the next few years.