- Kingman woman killed in collision during pursuit Updated: Apr-24-14 2:37 pm
- Ariz. county restricts cellphone use while driving Updated: Apr-24-14 1:49 pm
- Arizona Legislature adjourns after 101 days Updated: Apr-24-14 1:38 pm
- Cause of death unknown for man found dead in Mesa Updated: Apr-24-14 1:37 pm
- Giffords to speak at Yuma courthouse dedication Updated: Apr-24-14 1:34 pm
- Ruling finds jury trial right in shoplifting cases Updated: Apr-24-14 1:31 pm
- Freeport-McMoRan beats expectations, shares rise Updated: Apr-24-14 11:35 am
- Chandler couple sentenced for burglaries Updated: Apr-24-14 10:52 am
- Jury to resume work Monday in hammer killing case Updated: Apr-24-14 8:58 am
- Signs of trauma on Tucson woman found dead in home Updated: Apr-24-14 8:52 am
- Navajo lawmakers name chief legislative counsel Updated: Apr-24-14 6:13 am
- Saguaro National Park finalizes restoration plan Updated: Apr-24-14 5:06 am
- Ruling on temporary gun seizures to be reviewed Updated: Apr-24-14 4:31 am
- 6 fired for closing Arizona child abuse reports Updated: Apr-24-14 3:14 am
- Michael Phelps launches comeback in 100 butterfly Updated: Apr-24-14 3:10 am
- Yarnell Hill memorial site plan goes to governor Updated: Apr-23-14 11:41 pm
- Maricopa County deputies shoot, kill suspect Updated: Apr-23-14 10:44 pm
- Bill targeting assisted suicide goes to governor Updated: Apr-23-14 10:20 pm
- Arizona governor signs virtual border fence bill Updated: Apr-23-14 9:52 pm
- Cardinals open season vs San Diego on Monday night Updated: Apr-23-14 9:44 pm
- Arizona man gets probation in ecstasy bust Updated: Apr-23-14 9:10 pm
- Crash site at Grand Canyon a national landmark Updated: Apr-23-14 8:44 pm
- Arizona officers search for auto theft suspects Updated: Apr-23-14 8:40 pm
- Diamondbacks beat Cubs 7-5 on Wrigley's 100th Updated: Apr-23-14 8:31 pm
- Rural areas can limit fireworks sale and use Updated: Apr-23-14 8:04 pm
KINGMAN, Arizona - Authorities say a Kingman woman was fatally injured when her car collided with an SUV driven by a fugitive who allegedly ran a stop sign while being pursued by a state Department of Public Safety detective.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Coconino County has approved a new ordinance that generally bans texting and making calls with cellphones and other electronic devices while driving, though the ban has several exceptions.
PHOENIX - It took 101 days, one week of national outrage and countless battles.
MESA, Arizona - Authorities are trying to determine the cause of death of a man whose body was found in an apartment that was on fire.
YUMA, Arizona - Former U.S. Rep. Gabrielle Giffords is among those who will help dedicate a new federal courthouse named after the judge who was killed in the 2011 shooting rampage in Tucson.
PHOENIX - A new state appellate court is expanding Arizonans' rights to jury trials in misdemeanor cases, ruling that additional shoplifting defendants are entitled to be judged by their fellow citizens instead of a judge.
PHOENIX - Freeport-McMoRan's said Thursday that its first-quarter net income fell 21 percent, but the copper and gold mining company's results still beat Wall Street expectations, sending its shares higher.
FLORENCE, Arizona - A Chandler husband and wife who pretended to show Pinal County homes for salein order to burglarize them have been sentenced to prison.
PHOENIX - A jury in Phoenix is to resume deliberations Monday in the penalty phase of an Arizona woman convicted of beating her husband to death with a hammer.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say a 50-year-old woman has been found dead at a residence under suspicious circumstances.
WINDOW ROCK, Arizona - A former Navajo Nation attorney general has been named the top legal counsel for the tribe's legislative branch.
TUCSON, Arizona - Officials at Saguaro National Park have finalized a plan that covers the restoration of native vegetation at the southern Arizona park.
PHOENIX - The Arizona Supreme Court has agreed to review a lower court's ruling that police can take temporary custody of a person's gun for officer-safety reasons even if the person's contact with police was voluntary.
PHOENIX - Five senior Arizona child welfare employees were fired for orchestrating a plan that led to more than 6,500 Arizona child abuse and neglect cases being closed without investigations, officials said.
MESA, Arizona - Returning to swimming after a 20-month retirement, Michael Phelps is easing back into the sport he once dominated by racing one of his best events.
PHOENIX - The Arizona House has given final approval to a bill creating a memorial site honoring the 19 Granite Mountain Hotshots who died in the Yarnell Hill Fire last year.
GOODYEAR, Arizona - A Maricopa County sheriff's spokesman says a man wanted for questioning in a fatal shooting was shot and killed by authorities in Goodyear.
PHOENIX - The Arizona House has given final approval to a bill that aims to make it easier to prosecute people who help someone commit suicide.
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer has signed a bill allowing Arizona to build a "virtual fence" along the Arizona-Mexico border but providing no money to do so.
PHOENIX - An Arizona man who was charged in connection with an ecstasy-manufacturing operation found inside a student apartment near Arizona State University has been sentenced.
GRAND CANYON NATIONAL PARK, Arizona - The site of a 1956 plane crash at the Grand Canyon that killed 128 people has been designated a national landmark.
RYE, Arizona - Law enforcement agents are searching in Gila County for two men who crashed a stolen vehicle before fleeing on foot.
CHICAGO - On the 100th anniversary of the first game at Wrigley Field, the team with the worst record in the major leagues won.
PHOENIX - Small counties will be able to limit fireworks sales and use during times of high fire danger, and statewide, they can be sold only during weekslong windows around the New Year's and July Fourth holidays under a bill signed by Gov. Jan Brewer.