- 3 men charged in money laundering scheme Updated: Apr-18-14 4:39 pm
- Suspect arrested in fatal Phoenix bar shooting Updated: Apr-18-14 4:37 pm
- Phelps entered in 3 events at comeback meet Updated: Apr-18-14 4:10 pm
- Suspect arrested in shooting at a Flagstaff home Updated: Apr-18-14 4:07 pm
- Phoenix woman enters plea in sex case with teen Updated: Apr-18-14 3:47 pm
- Guatemalans, Romanians caught at border in Arizona Updated: Apr-18-14 3:10 pm
- Wyatt Earp gun sells for $225K at auction Updated: Apr-18-14 2:58 pm
- Tempe man gets 16 years in prison for killing Updated: Apr-18-14 2:52 pm
- Sierra Vista-area fires reviewed for connection Updated: Apr-18-14 1:22 pm
- 17-year-old killed in Prescott Valley shooting Updated: Apr-18-14 1:02 pm
- Progress reported with blaze in southern Arizona Updated: Apr-18-14 12:43 pm
- 4 get out of Phoenix house but dog dies in fire Updated: Apr-18-14 12:22 pm
- AP PHOTOS: Stratocaster still a favorite at 60 Updated: Apr-18-14 11:13 am
- 2 displaced by Phoenix apartment complex fire Updated: Apr-18-14 9:02 am
- Tucson police: Suspect shot, was returning to bank Updated: Apr-18-14 8:58 am
- Judge orders Kayenta man detained in woman's death Updated: Apr-18-14 6:13 am
- 2 women accused of prostitution at Arizona spa Updated: Apr-18-14 6:13 am
- Phoenix Art Museum director to retire Updated: Apr-18-14 6:02 am
- Arizona House fails to expand school vouchers Updated: Apr-17-14 11:16 pm
- Ex-quarterback McNabb spends day in Arizona jail Updated: Apr-17-14 10:30 pm
- Brewer axes bill giving Tombstone fed land access Updated: Apr-17-14 9:40 pm
- Bill giving search, rescue groups legal cover axed Updated: Apr-17-14 9:37 pm
- Breakout seasons abound for surprising Suns Updated: Apr-17-14 8:56 pm
- Texas seizes polygamist group's secluded ranch Updated: Apr-17-14 8:43 pm
- Brewer signs bill limiting autopsy photo access Updated: Apr-17-14 8:31 pm
PHOENIX - The owners of a luxury car dealership and a jewelry store have been charged with money laundering after authorities say the three men agreed to accept thousands of dollars in cash from undercover agents posing as drug dealers for vehicles and jewelry, while offering to hide the transactions from the federal government.
PHOENIX - A suspect has been arrested in the shooting death of an off-duty security guard at a Phoenix bar last month.
MESA, Arizona - Michael Phelps is entered in three events at his first swimming meet since he retired after the 2012 London Olympics.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A suspect is in custody in connection with a shooting of a Flagstaff home that has left the victim clinging to life.
PHOENIX - A Phoenix woman has pleaded not guilty to sexual conduct with a minor and failure to report neglect.
SAN LUIS, Arizona - Border Patrol agents caught a group of Guatemalans who illegally crossed the U.S.-Mexico border on one side of San Luis and a group of Romanians on the other.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - A gun thought to have been carried by Wyatt Earp during the famous O.K. Corral shootout in Tombstone has sold for $225,000.
PHOENIX - A man who pleaded guilty to second-degree murder in the death of his live-in girlfriend has been sentenced to 16 years in prison.
SIERRA VISTA, Arizona - Several small fires occurred mid-week in the Sierra Vista area are considered suspicious and being investigated for a possible connection.
PRESCOTT, Arizona - A 17-year-old Prescott Valley boy has died after being shot in what's being called a homicide.
SIERRA VISTA, Arizona - Progress is being reported in the fight against a wildfire burning near Sierra Vista in southeastern Arizona.
PHOENIX - A man in a wheelchair and three other people escaped a burning Phoenix house but a pet dog perished.
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Jimi Hendrix made it shriek. Buddy Holly made it swing. Stevie Ray Vaughn made it snarl.
PHOENIX - A large three-story apartment complex in northwest Phoenix sustained significant damage from a Thursday night fire.
TUCSON, Arizona - Tucson police say officers fatally shot a suspected bank robber as he headed back toward the bank after getting a box of ammunition from his vehicle.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A federal judge has ordered a Kayenta man detained while he awaits trial on allegations that he raped and suffocated an 18-year-old woman.
ORO VALLEY, Arizona - Two women are facing prostitution charges following an investigation at a spa in southern Arizona.
PHOENIX - The longtime director of the Phoenix Art Museum is retiring after more than 30 years at the helm.
PHOENIX - A major expansion for Arizona's school-voucher program suffered a blow Thursday in the House of Representatives.
MESA, Arizona - Former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb was released Thursday from an Arizona jail after serving a one-day sentence for a DUI arrest late last year.
PHOENIX - Gov. Jan Brewer on Thursday vetoed a bill designed to allow the city of Tombstone to access federal land to repair its water system, saying the legislation had constitutional issues.
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer has vetoed a bill giving broad protection from lawsuits to members of search and rescue groups.
PHOENIX - The plan seemed simple to outsiders when the Phoenix Suns' season began.
ELDORADO, Texas - The secluded Texas ranch where followers of imprisoned polygamist Warren Jeffs lived in near isolation was seized by state agents on Thursday, nearly six years after FBI agents raided the property and removed hundreds of children amid child sex abuse allegations.
PHOENIX - Gov. Jan Brewer has signed a bill banning the release of autopsy photos without a court order.