- Rare third trial begins in temple killings case Updated: Dec-04-13 9:49 pm
- Arizona probe places blame in firefighter deaths Updated: Dec-04-13 9:10 pm
- 2 managers for Phoenix car-wash chain plead guilty Updated: Dec-04-13 8:46 pm
- Officials unveil design for ASU's new law center Updated: Dec-04-13 8:04 pm
- Northern Arizona to have days of freezing temps Updated: Dec-04-13 7:34 pm
- Skydivers return to Arizona site where 2 died Updated: Dec-04-13 7:32 pm
- Asarco celebrates expansion of Mission Mine mill Updated: Dec-04-13 7:25 pm
- Arizona leaders hear mixed economic forecast Updated: Dec-04-13 6:55 pm
- NY jury convicts 3 of drug dispute triple slaying Updated: Dec-04-13 5:37 pm
- 10-year-old Arizona student struck by bus Updated: Dec-04-13 5:18 pm
- Last BCS debate is first Playoff debate Updated: Dec-04-13 5:15 pm
- Police ID shooting victim as maintenance worker Updated: Dec-04-13 3:29 pm
- NTSB: Pilot error caused Ariz. crash that killed 6 Updated: Dec-04-13 2:10 pm
- Mesa police: 2 held in slashing of vehicle tires Updated: Dec-04-13 12:51 pm
- Motion on Arias jurors' Twitter handles denied Updated: Dec-04-13 12:29 pm
- US Airways Nov. passenger revenue falls 4 percent Updated: Dec-04-13 8:52 am
- Tempe police: Teens plotted to kill grandmother Updated: Dec-04-13 8:20 am
- AG: Agencies can't charge to inspect records Updated: Dec-04-13 5:18 am
- Ariz. agency to issue report in Hotshots deaths Updated: Dec-04-13 1:14 am
- No. 10 Duke beats No. 22 Michigan 79-69 Updated: Dec-04-13 1:05 am
- No. 10 Duke beats No. 22 Michigan 79-69 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:53 am
- No. 2 Arizona dominates boards, beats Texas Tech Updated: Dec-04-13 12:44 am
- No. 2 Arizona beats Texas Tech 79-58 Updated: Dec-04-13 12:23 am
- Grand Canyon avoids upset, defeats Vanguard 82-73 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:44 pm
- Forum on CPS hears of more holes in child network Updated: Dec-03-13 10:59 pm
PHOENIX - One of Arizona's most notorious murder cases is back in court for a third trial as prosecutors again seek a conviction in the killings of nine people at a suburban Phoenix Buddhist temple in 1991.
PHOENIX - An Arizona commission that oversees workplace safety blamed the state's Forestry Division on Wednesday for the June deaths of 19 firefighters, saying state fire officials knowingly put protection of property ahead of safety and should have pulled crews out earlier.
PHOENIX - Two lower-level managers for a metro Phoenix car-wash chain accused of immigration fraud in its hiring practices have each pleaded guilty to one count of conspiracy.
PHOENIX - Officials have unveiled the design for Arizona State University's planned Center for Law and Poverty.
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - The roads are icy, high winds are sending snow swirling, and it's cold.
ELOY, Arizona - Skydivers from around the world returned to the air Wednesday at a popular Arizona skydiving location that was the site of a deadly mishap involving two parachutists a day earlier.
TUCSON, Arizona - Copper giant Asarco is celebrating the dedication of a $60 million expansion of one of its mills at the Mission Mine in southern Arizona.
PHOENIX - An economic researcher said Wednesday that Arizona's economy is expanding at a slow but steady pace with population and employment growth rates that outpace most other states.
ROCHESTER, New York - Three men were convicted Wednesday of killing three drug-ring confederates inside a suburban Rochester apartment in 2010, slayings that federal prosecutors said stemmed from a dispute over money.
HYDER, Arizona - A 10-year-old boy is recovering after being struck while trying to catch his school bus.
The last big BCS debate is in a way the first big College Football Playoff debate.
GLENDALE, Arizona - Police have identified a man who was found shot to death at a Glendale apartment complex.
PHOENIX - A new federal report says pilot error caused a small plane to crash into a mountain on a moonless night two years ago, killing all six people on board.
MESA, Arizona - Mesa police say two men are in custody in the slashing of tires on at least 17 vehicles at an apartment complex.
PHOENIX - An Arizona judge is refusing to require jurors in the next phase of the Jodi Arias trial to reveal their Twitter usernames so their accounts can be monitored for communications about the case.
TEMPE, Arizona - US Airways said on Wednesday that a key measure of revenue was lower than it had expected in November because of the late timing of the Thanksgiving holiday.
TEMPE, Arizona - Tempe police say a 15-year-old boy and 17-year-old female friend are accused of plotting to kill the boy's grandmother and have it look like an accident.
PHOENIX - A new opinion from the Arizona Attorney General says public agencies can't charge a copying fee if a person just wants to review records at the agency's office.
PHOENIX - An Arizona agency tasked with investigating workplace violations related to the deaths of 19 firefighters will present its findings Wednesday, along with recommendations for financial penalties and citations against the state Forestry Division.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Nik Stauskas never found much space against a defense determined to limit his touches Tuesday night.
DURHAM, North Carolina - Duke played the defense its Hall of Fame coach wanted to see, while Quinn Cook turned in an all-around floor game to keep the 10th-ranked Blue Devils rolling in the ACC/Big Ten Challenge.
TUCSON, Arizona - One thing Texas Tech coach Tubby Smith had hammered home to his team was to hit the boards hard against Arizona.
TUCSON, Arizona - A little sloppy, but no serious letdown.
PHOENIX - Demetrius Walker scored a career-high 26 points and grabbed 17 rebounds as Grand Canyon avoided an upset and defeated NAIA Vanguard 82-73 Tuesday night.
PHOENIX - Arizona's child welfare safety net has many more holes than were made evident by recent revelations of ignored child abuse and neglect reports, speakers said Tuesday night at a forum on reforming Child Protective Services.