- No. 11 Arizona falters late in 69-65 loss to Providence Updated: Nov-28-15 2:56 am
FULLERTON, California - Sean Miller had a feeling the Arizona Wildcats were due for a fall.
- Providence upsets No. 11 Arizona 69-65 in Wooden Legacy Updated: Nov-28-15 2:46 am
FULLERTON, California - With three starters in foul trouble, Providence had lost much of its firepower and the lead.
- Curry scores 41 points, Warriors pour in 3s to go 17-0 Updated: Nov-28-15 1:22 am
PHOENIX - The Golden State Warriors rained 3s in the desert and pushed their NBA-record start to 17-0.
- Ekman-Larsson's OT goal lifts Coyotes to 2-1 win over Flames Updated: Nov-28-15 12:42 am
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes grinded their way through the tough stretches, relied on great goaltending and won it on a big goal at the end.
- Wilson lifts No. 2 South Carolina past No. 16 Arizona State Updated: Nov-27-15 11:11 pm
HONOLULU - With No. 2 South Carolina in a back-and-forth game with No. 16 Arizona State, Gamecocks coach Dawn Staley figured the team with the final possession would win it.
- Tucson police arrest man in fatal stabbing of his stepfather Updated: Nov-27-15 6:28 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities say a suspect is in custody after he allegedly stabbed his stepfather to death at a Tucson home.
- 1 armed robbery suspect wounded after shooting in Phoenix Updated: Nov-27-15 5:54 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say one armed robbery suspect has been wounded and another is being sought after an officer-involved shooting in Phoenix.
- Gay marriage is legal but not on tribal lands Updated: Nov-27-15 5:22 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - Cleo Pablo married her longtime partner when gay weddings became legal in Arizona and looked forward to the day when her wife and their children could move into her home in the small Native American community outside Phoenix where she grew up.
- How Black Friday played out around the country Updated: Nov-27-15 4:35 pm
NEW YORK - Black Friday, the unofficial start to the holiday shopping season, isn't always what people expect.
- Arizona Cardinals piling up points, yards, wins, fans Updated: Nov-27-15 4:33 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - Bruce Arians calls it "no risk it, no biscuit," a philosophy that's piling up points, fans and victories for the Arizona Cardinals.
- Gilbert police say man arrested after a barricade situation Updated: Nov-27-15 4:33 pm
GILBERT, Arizona - Authorities say a man has been arrested after a barricade situation in Gilbert.
- Man accused of pulling a knife on Scottsdale police officer Updated: Nov-27-15 4:00 pm
SCOTTSDALE, Arizona - Police in Scottsdale say a man has been arrested for allegedly assaulting a police officer with a knife.
- Witnesses in case against polygamous towns revealed Updated: Nov-27-15 2:10 pm
ST. GEORGE, Utah - Witnesses set to testify in a civil rights lawsuit against polygamous towns on the Arizona-Utah line include a former bodyguard for Warren Jeffs, an ex-wife of a polygamous leader and a onetime chief of the towns' marshal service.
- Water company owner in Yuma pleads guilty to tax charge Updated: Nov-27-15 9:16 am
YUMA, Arizona - The owner of a water company in Yuma has pleaded guilty to a federal charge of failing to pay taxes.
- Phoenix armed robbery ends in high-speed police chase Updated: Nov-27-15 8:52 am
PHOENIX - Phoenix police say two people have been arrested after robbing two men at gunpoint and then leading police on a high-speed chase.
- Fatal car crash interrupts light rail service in Tempe Updated: Nov-27-15 8:36 am
TEMPE, Arizona - Authorities say one man is dead after a vehicle lost control and crashed into a pole on a light rail track in Tempe.
- No. 11 Arizona escapes with 75-73 OT win over Santa Clara Updated: Nov-27-15 3:08 am
FULLERTON, California - It's the same fight song and the same packed stands at home games. It's just not the same tough-minded defensive team that college basketball has come to expect from Arizona.
- Fire damages Arizona saloon known for drawing Packer fans Updated: Nov-26-15 5:12 pm
CAVE CREEK, Arizona - A bar in metro Phoenix that serves as a gathering spot for fans of the Green Bay Packers was severely damaged by a fire that authorities have called suspicious.
- Cardinals place OLB Woodley on IR, sign DT Bryant Updated: Nov-26-15 4:53 pm
TEMPE, Arizona - The Arizona Cardinals have placed outside linebacker LaMarr Woodley on season-ending injured reserve with a torn pectoral muscle and signed longtime Seahawks defensive tackle Red Bryant.
- Gov. Ducey helped serve free Thanksgiving breakfast Updated: Nov-26-15 2:42 pm
PHOENIX - Arizona Gov. Doug Ducey helped serve free Thanksgiving breakfast at an annual event at a south Phoenix McDonalds restaurant.
- Woman accused of faking cancer wants to bar use of records Updated: Nov-26-15 1:22 pm
PHOENIX - A woman accused of faking cancer in 2010 to get the state of Arizona to pay for her midterm abortion wants to bar prosecutors from using her medical records and doctor against her in the case.
- No charges to be filed against driver in fatal hit-and-run Updated: Nov-26-15 12:37 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say no criminal charges will be filed against the driver of a semi-trailer truck involved in a hit-and-run collision in Phoenix that killed a woman.
- Lawmakers work on public safety pension system overhaul plan Updated: Nov-26-15 10:40 am
PHOENIX - A plan to overhaul the state's woefully underfunded pension plan for public safety workers is nearing completion after months of meetings between lawmakers, pension officials, firefighter and police unions and cities, towns and other public agencies that pay into the system.
- Woman arrested for abandoning 2 toddlers at a Phoenix motel Updated: Nov-26-15 5:02 am
PHOENIX - A woman has been accused of child abuse after two toddlers in her care were found alone at a Phoenix motel.
- Valley Metro board to meet, may seek police probe of CEO Updated: Nov-26-15 5:01 am
PHOENIX - Phoenix City Councilwoman Thelda Williams says she believes a police inquiry is warranted over Valley Metro chief operating officer Stephen Banta's reported irregularities in his expense accounts.