- Gallardo's scoreless streak ends in Rangers' 4-2 loss Updated: Jul-08-15 1:36 am
ARLINGTON, Texas - Yovani Gallardo wasn't sharp for most of Tuesday night's game.
- Crews find body of missing hiker on Phoenix mountain Updated: Jul-07-15 10:16 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say a woman from Great Britain reported missing after hiking on Phoenix's Camelback Mountain has been found dead in a ravine.
- Teen facing felony arson charges in Phoenix supermarket fire Updated: Jul-07-15 9:28 pm
PHOENIX - At least one teenage boy is facing felony arson charges in connection with a fire at a Phoenix grocery store that caused about $20,000 in damages.
- Appeals court upholds parts of Arizona ethnic studies ban Updated: Jul-07-15 8:25 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - A federal appeals court on Tuesday kept alive a legal challenge brought by former students who sued Arizona over a ban on ethnic studies in public schools and who will have a new chance to argue the law discriminates against Mexican Americans.
- Arizona think tank challenges US Indian Child Welfare Act Updated: Jul-07-15 8:10 pm
FLAGSTAFF, Arizona - A right-leaning think tank has brought what it believes is the most comprehensive challenge to a law that gives preference to American Indian families in adoptions of Indian children.
- University of Arizona cuts ties with another troubled frat Updated: Jul-07-15 8:10 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The University of Arizona has cut ties with another troubled fraternity.
- Democrat Steele aims to unseat McSally in 2nd District Updated: Jul-07-15 7:42 pm
PHOENIX - State Rep. Victoria Steele announced Tuesday she will seek the Democratic nomination in the 2nd Congressional District next year and hopes to take on Republican Rep. Martha McSally in the general election.
- Phoenix man gets prison for real estate investment fraud Updated: Jul-07-15 7:26 pm
PHOENIX - The Arizona Attorney General's Office says a real estate investor accused of misleading nearly 40 clients has been sentenced to six years in prison and ordered to pay nearly $3.6 million in restitution.
- Phoenix man claiming self-defense in death of his roommate Updated: Jul-07-15 6:56 pm
PHOENIX - Authorities say a Phoenix man is claiming self-defense after he allegedly killed his roommate after an argument.
- Ex-quarterback McNabb arrested again on suspicion of DUI Updated: Jul-07-15 6:40 pm
GILBERT, Arizona - Former NFL quarterback Donovan McNabb has been arrested in Arizona on suspicion of driving under the influence of alcohol for the second time in 18 months, according to police documents released Tuesday.
- Drug bundles block pipe near border, send sewage into home Updated: Jul-07-15 5:39 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - Authorities in the border city of Nogales, Arizona, believe smugglers were using an international sewage line to transport drugs into the U.S. from Mexico when the pipe became clogged, sending gallons of waste through an illegal tunnel and into a house and local businesses.
- Agency: Cameras along freeways are for checking big rigs Updated: Jul-07-15 4:47 pm
CASA GRANDE, Arizona - The Arizona Department of Transportation says cameras being mounted on poles at several locations along rural freeways are to monitor commercial trucks' compliance with regulations and weight restrictions, not to catch speeders.
- Name of 8-year-old boy who drowned in Verde River released Updated: Jul-07-15 4:47 pm
CAMP VERDE, Arizona - Authorities have released the name of an 8-year-old boy who drowned in a central Arizona river.
- Gov. Ducey's promises to boost border security fall short Updated: Jul-07-15 3:44 pm
PHOENIX - When Gov. Doug Ducey was stuck in a six-way Republican primary one year ago, he promised to "fight back with every resource at my command" to secure the state's border with Mexico.
- 1st human case of West Nile reported in Arizona this year Updated: Jul-07-15 3:29 pm
PHOENIX - The Maricopa County Department of Public Health has confirmed the first human case of West Nile virus in Arizona this season.
- Coyotes avoid arbitration with Boedker, sign 1-year deal Updated: Jul-07-15 2:09 pm
GLENDALE, Arizona - The Arizona Coyotes have signed left wing Mikkel Boedker to a one-year, $3.75 million deal.
- Restrictions lifted on I-8 near Gila Bend after fatal wreck Updated: Jul-07-15 1:27 pm
GILA BEND, Arizona - Restrictions have been lifted on Interstate 8 near Gila Bend in the wake of a fatal accident.
- Second bicyclist dies after collision in Lake Havasu City Updated: Jul-07-15 1:01 pm
LAKE HAVASU CITY, Arizona - Another bicyclist has died as a result of a collision with a vehicle in Lake Havasu City.
- Board picks Nanos to replace Dupnik as Pima County sheriff Updated: Jul-07-15 1:00 pm
TUCSON, Arizona - The Pima County Board of Supervisors has made it official: Chief Deputy Chris Nanos will replace Clarence Dupnik as sheriff when Dupnik retires July 31.
- Storm's high winds knocks down power poles in Wittmann area Updated: Jul-07-15 10:29 am
WITMANN, Arizona - Strong winds from a monsoon storm snapped approximately 20 power poles and knocking out power to more than 1,700 Arizona Public Service Co. customers in the Wittmann area northwest of Phoenix.
- Panel seeks public comment on 9 Court of Appeals applicants Updated: Jul-07-15 9:11 am
PHOENIX - Three Pima County Superior Court judges and a county official are among nine applicants being considered for possible appointment to the state Court of Appeals division in Tucson.
- Southwest Airlines: Blown tire forces return to airport Updated: Jul-07-15 8:49 am
PHOENIX - Southwest Airlines says one of its flights returned to the Phoenix airport shortly after takeoff because of a blown tire on the aircraft.
- Arizona woman gets probation for stealing from Aspen stores Updated: Jul-07-15 8:38 am
ASPEN, Colorado - An Arizona woman is spending a year on probation for stealing $3,000 in clothes and shoes from downtown Aspen shops.
- Man facing his 7th deportation after car crash in Maricopa Updated: Jul-07-15 6:20 am
FLORENCE, Arizona - Pinal County authorities say a man who has been deported to Mexico six times in three years is in custody in connection with a serious car accident in Maricopa.
- 5 ex-CPS workers to appeal dismissal of wrongful firing suit Updated: Jul-07-15 5:08 am
PHOENIX - Five former Arizona child welfare workers who were fired last year amid an agency scandal plan to appeal a judge's dismissal of their wrongful termination lawsuit.