- State certificates available to record stillbirths Updated: Apr-10-14 5:08 pm
- Mont. man arrested in Spokane sentenced to prison Updated: Apr-10-14 4:13 pm
- New Glacier concessionaire readies for season Updated: Apr-04-14 8:07 pm
- Amtrak to change Empire Builder train schedule Updated: Mar-31-14 5:18 pm
- Whitefish man honored for locating Apollo rockets Updated: Mar-27-14 2:26 pm
- Audit finds Lincoln County over collected taxes Updated: Mar-24-14 5:32 pm
- Park Service taking bids to run Glacier chalets Updated: Mar-23-14 3:40 pm
- Whitefish man sentenced for raping baby sitter Updated: Mar-22-14 4:04 pm
- Man accused of blowing up gate that blocked access Updated: Mar-22-14 1:46 pm
- Man told to pay $618K; crash led to leg amputation Updated: Mar-21-14 1:56 pm
- Whitefish man denies stealing from crash victim Updated: Mar-21-14 11:47 am
- Kalispell man pleads guilty to DUI crash, 2 died Updated: Mar-20-14 4:27 pm
- Ethyl the grizzly traversing Idaho and Montana Updated: Mar-17-14 4:20 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - On a night at the end of November 2011, Beth Morey, 31 weeks pregnant, realized the baby she was carrying had stopped kicking. Worried, she went to Community Medical Center in Missoula to have a doctor check the baby, and there she found out it had died.
KALISPELL, Montana - A 33-year-old Kalispell man who was arrested during standoff at a Washington state motel in which a woman was shot has been sentenced to three years in prison for violating the terms of his probation in two previous cases.
KALISPELL, Montana - Gearing up for a busy summer in Glacier National Park in just a matter of a few months has been a big challenge for Marc Ducharme, but being the general manager of the Glacier Division for Xanterra Parks and Resorts also comes with promising opportunities.
KALISPELL, Montana - Amtrak officials say the company is changing the schedules of its Empire Builder passenger train because of congestion from increasing oil freight along the line.
KALISPELL, Montana - Jay Larsen was towing a chirping sonar device three miles beneath the surface of the Atlantic Ocean, trolling the Bermuda Triangle for lost artifacts, when he discovered a trove of buried treasure that had spent more than 40 years lost at sea.
KALISPELL, Montana - An audit has confirmed that Lincoln County collected nearly $2.2 million more in taxes than it should have over the past three years.
KALISPELL, Montana - The National Park Service is accepting applications to operate two historic chalets at Glacier National Park.
KALISPELL, Montana - A 25-year-old Whitefish man who with his wife supplied a 15-year-old baby sitter with marijuana and alcohol and then raped her has been sentenced to five years in prison without parole.
KALISPELL, Montana - A former Marion man police say blew up an electronic gate because it cut off access to an area he liked to hunt has pleaded not guilty a pair of felony charges.
KALISPELL, Montana - A Bigfork man has been ordered to pay over $618,000 in restitution to a woman whose leg was amputated after his pickup struck a motorcycle she riding in July 2012.
KALISPELL, Montana - A 32-year-old Whitefish man has denied charges that he stole items from the home of a Flathead County sheriff's deputy while the deputy was recovering from injuries suffered in head-on crash.
KALISPELL, Montana - A Kalispell man has pleaded guilty to killing two men in a drunken driving crash last fall.
COEUR D'ALENE, Idaho - The 20-year-old female grizzly Ethyl has become a seeker, a wanderer.