- Columbia Falls man charged in clinic vandalism Updated: Mar-07-14 10:02 am
- Avalanche again blocks BNSF tracks near Essex Updated: Mar-06-14 12:53 pm
- Amtrak busing passengers over Marias Pass Updated: Mar-05-14 3:12 pm
- Bigfork man sentenced for firearms crimes Updated: Mar-02-14 12:23 pm
- Police: Jailed Kalispell man tried to hire hit man Updated: Mar-01-14 3:42 pm
- Numerous basketball games postponed due to storm Updated: Feb-28-14 4:17 pm
- Avalanche buries 2 snowmobilers, 1 killed Updated: Feb-23-14 4:14 pm
- Hungry Horse woman charged with killing boyfriend Updated: Feb-19-14 9:57 am
- Panel takes comments on Supreme Court applicants Updated: Feb-18-14 11:35 am
- Plum Creek Timber cutting hours at 2 plants Updated: Feb-15-14 1:29 pm
- Stolen medals returned to brother of Vietnam vet Updated: Feb-12-14 11:28 am
- Officials seek information about missing woman Updated: Feb-12-14 10:59 am
- Stabbing suspect claims self-defense Updated: Feb-11-14 5:59 pm
- Former sheriff's office worker sentenced for theft Updated: Feb-08-14 1:22 pm
- Police: Kalispell man stabbed, another in custody Updated: Feb-08-14 12:55 pm
- Lakeside man denies deliberate homicide charge Updated: Feb-07-14 12:20 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Flathead County prosecutors have charged a 24-year-old Columbia Falls man with vandalizing a clinic that provides abortions and trying to break into a bail bonds office.
KALISPELL, Montana - For the second time in a week, BNSF Railway's main line across northwestern Montana is closed after several avalanches came down on the tracks between Essex and Marias Pass.
KALISPELL, Montana - Amtrak is busing its Empire Builder passengers between stations in Whitefish and Shelby due to the threat of avalanches on Marias (muh-RY'-us) Pass.
KALISPELL, Montana - A Bigfork man convicted of being a felon in possession of a firearm has been sentenced to six months in prison and three years of supervised release.
KALISPELL, Montana - A jailed Kalispell man police say tried to hire his cellmate to kill his ex-wife and a victim advocate has been charged with felony solicitation of deliberate homicide.
HELENA, Montana - The winter storm that moved into Montana late Thursday has led to the postponement of several high school and college basketball games.
KALISPELL, Montana - A Montana man has died in an avalanche while riding his snowmobile on the Idaho-Montana border.
KALISPELL, Montana - A 55-year-old northwestern Montana woman is charged with shooting her boyfriend to death on Valentine's Day.
HELENA, Montana - A panel that will recommend a replacement for former Montana Supreme Court Justice Brian Morris is seeking public comment on the 15 attorneys who applied for the appointment.
KALISPELL, Montana - Plum Creek Timber Co. officials say they will cut worker hours from 40 to 30 per week at plywood plants in Columbia Falls and Evergreen starting Monday.
KALISPELL, Montana - Law enforcement officers in Kalispell and Flathead County went above and beyond the call of duty to recover stolen military medals that belonged to a Vietnam War veteran.
HELENA, Montana - State and Flathead County officials are again asking for help in solving the February 2013 disappearance of a 32-year-old Kalispell woman whose maroon Ford Expedition was found abandoned near Poplar with her children's pet guinea pigs inside.
KALISPELL, Montana - The suspect in a weekend stabbing in Evergreen that left a man hospitalized in critical condition has a credible claim of self-defense, Flathead County Attorney Ed Corrigan said Tuesday.
KALISPELL, Montana - A former Flathead County sheriff's office employee has been given a 10-year suspended sentence for embezzling more than $90,000 from the sheriff's office employees association.
KALISPELL, Montana - Authorities say a 27-year-old Kalispell man has been seriously injured in a stabbing and that a 28-year-old Kalispell man is in custody.
KALISPELL, Montana - A Lakeside man has denied shooting and killing his neighbor, with whom he apparently had an ongoing feud. The men had restraining orders against each other.