- Regents approve UM law school name change, tuition freeze Updated: May-22-15 3:18 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - The University of Montana School of Law will be renamed within the next month for a Great Falls attorney who donated $10 million, after the state Board of Regents approved the plan on Friday.
- Judge to consider dismissing online threats case Updated: May-21-15 11:29 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A judge is hearing arguments in June to dismiss charges against a man police say made online threats to schools and religious leaders, then stocked up on guns at his home.
- Group sues to halt logging project in Kootenai Forest Updated: May-17-15 12:39 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A conservation group has filed a lawsuit to halt a logging project in the Kootenai National Forest in northwest Montana.
- Group sues to stop Kootenai logging project Updated: May-16-15 9:05 am
KALISPELL, Montana - An environmental group is suing to stop a logging project in the Kootenai National Forest near Libby.
- Kalispell woman dies in crash near Columbia Falls Updated: May-14-15 2:37 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A 29-year-old Kalispell woman was killed and a man was injured in a rollover crash south of Columbia Falls.
- Flathead County landfill fire sparked in pile of appliances Updated: May-13-15 9:41 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A fire official says a large landfill fire north of Kalispell started when the operator of a front-end loader was moving appliances in a 900-ton pile and hit something that sparked.
- Glacier National Park seeks public input on Sun Road traffic Updated: May-13-15 5:04 am
KALISPELL, Montana - The public has until June 5 to weigh in on solutions to overcrowding on Glacier National Park's popular Going-to-the-Sun Road.
- Marion man sentenced in neighbor's shooting death Updated: May-11-15 3:05 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A Flathead County judge has sentenced a man to 40 years in prison with 20 years suspended for the shooting death of his neighbor last year.
- Boat stopped with invasive mussels in western Montana Updated: May-09-15 12:55 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Inspectors have intercepted a boat with invasive mussels before it could reach Whitefish Lake in western Montana.
- Officials release name of victim of motorcycle crash Updated: May-07-15 1:57 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Flathead County officials have released the name of a man who died when his motorcycle crashed into a ditch west of Kalispell.
- Man dies in motorcycle crash west of Kalispell Updated: May-05-15 9:31 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A man died after his motorcycle crashed into a roadside ditch on a county road west of Kalispell.
- Man charged with vehicular assault, threatening officer Updated: Apr-27-15 7:29 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A 27-year-old Kalispell man faces several felony charges after reportedly threatening an officer who arrested him after a drunken driving crash.
- Winter road closures almost over at Glacier National Park Updated: Apr-24-15 8:31 am
KALISPELL, Montana - The winter closure is almost over for Going-To-The-Sun Road leading to the Triple Arches at Glacier National Park.