- Flathead County plans for Walmart building fall through Updated: Oct-03-15 3:41 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Flathead County's plan to buy a former Walmart building in Evergreen has fallen through because the owner has received a better offer for the 14-acre site.
- Authorities identify child who died in motor home fire Updated: Oct-02-15 4:55 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Flathead County officials have identified the child who died in a motor home fire near Kalispell as an 8-year-old girl.
- Woman dies after being attacked by bear in her home Updated: Oct-01-15 7:32 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Flathead County authorities say a Kalispell woman who was attacked by a black bear inside her home has died.
- Officials identify victim of Kalispell motorcycle crash Updated: Sep-30-15 9:58 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Flathead County officials have released the name of a 50-year-old man who died in a chain-reaction crash west of Kalispell.
- Fairview man denies killing girlfriend, hiding body Updated: Sep-29-15 2:45 pm
SIDNEY, Montana - An eastern Montana man has denied allegations that he killed his former girlfriend in February 2013 and hid her body.
- Officials: Black bear attacked elderly woman inside her home Updated: Sep-29-15 1:51 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Wildlife officials say a black bear that seriously injured an elderly woman attacked her inside her northwestern Montana home.
- Motorcyclist killed, struck by vehicle after crash Updated: Sep-29-15 10:55 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A motorcyclist was struck and killed in a chain-reaction crash west of Kalispell.
- Arson suspected in fire that destroyed Columbia Falls store Updated: Sep-28-15 11:10 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Investigators say a fire that destroyed the main building of a furniture and flooring store in Columbia Falls may have been intentionally set.
- Missing bow hunter found dead, autopsy planned Updated: Sep-28-15 9:15 am
BUTTE, Montana - An eight-day search for a Kalispell man who went missing during a bow hunting trip in the Beaverhead-Deerlodge National Forest ended over the weekend with the discovery of his body about a mile uphill from his pickup truck.
- Search continues for missing Kalispell bow hunter Updated: Sep-23-15 10:09 am
BUTTE, Montana - Dozens of people continued the search for a 53-year-old Kalispell man who failed to return from a bow hunting trip west of Wisdom, in southwestern Montana.
- Woman who killed 2 in crash in 2009 to be released on parole Updated: Sep-22-15 5:08 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A woman convicted of deliberate homicide for a 2009 car crash in which she killed two people has been granted parole just over four years into her 15-year sentence.
- Journey to mastery for Kalispell woman Updated: Sep-19-15 9:47 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A 10-year journey to the top echelon of her art is just the beginning for Kalispell's Tina Malkuch.
- Man who killed Somers teacher back in jail Updated: Sep-16-15 10:25 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A man out on parole after serving time in prison for driving drunk and killing a teacher in a northern Montana crash is back in jail on drug charges.
- Judge dismisses host family for liability in skiing death Updated: Sep-15-15 5:43 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A federal judge has dismissed a German student's host family from liability for his death during a ski trip.
- Blackfeet Tribe decides to banish drug dealers Updated: Sep-14-15 1:52 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Suspected drug dealers are no longer welcome on the Blackfeet Indian Reservation.
- Man who skipped sentencing in road rage case arrested Updated: Sep-12-15 4:34 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A Whitefish man who skipped his sentencing hearing for shooting at two motorcyclists last summer near Columbia Falls has been arrested in California.
- Kalispell man works to make new trail system a reality Updated: Sep-12-15 10:20 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Since becoming a nonprofit 10 years ago, the organization behind the trail system that will connect Herron Park and Foy's Lake with Blacktail Mountain is nearing completion of its goal.
- Inmate dies at Flathead County jail Updated: Sep-11-15 12:24 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - Officials are investigating the death of a 29-year-old woman being held in the Flathead County jail.
- Glacier Park on track for record attendance despite fires Updated: Sep-09-15 4:53 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Despite fires and view-obscuring smoke last month, Glacier National Park is still on pace to break last year's record 2.3 million visitors.