- Judge's ruling keeps top-ranked wrestler from competition Updated: Feb-10-16 1:17 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A Flathead High School wrestler won't compete in an upcoming state tournament after a judge upheld a Montana High School Association ruling that deemed him ineligible for the 138-pound weight class.
- Evergreen man accused in child's death reaches plea deal Updated: Feb-08-16 11:55 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A plea deal has been reached in the case of an Evergreen man charged with killing his girlfriend's toddler son.
- Prosecutors charge man shot by Kalispell police Updated: Feb-08-16 10:31 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A man who was shot by Kalispell police has been charged with felony assault on a peace officer.
- Glacier Park maintenance backlog still growing Updated: Feb-07-16 12:48 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - The estimated cost of needed improvements in Glacier National Park has grown to $179.8 million, according to the National Park Service.
- Evergreen man reaches plea deal in death of 2-year-old boy Updated: Feb-06-16 1:52 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A 22-year-old Evergreen man charged in the death of his girlfriend's 2-year-old son has reached a plea agreement.
- Bigfork husband donates kidney to wife Updated: Feb-06-16 2:05 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Tyson Niewoehner simply smiles when asked how he and his wife, Shelley, will celebrate Valentine's Day this year.
- Professional snowboarder commits to living outside the box Updated: Feb-06-16 2:05 am
KALISPELL, Montana - After gaining recognition as Snowboarder Magazine's 2016 Big Mountain Rider of the Year, Jason Robinson celebrated the capstone in his career by settling into plush new digs - an aluminum box.
- Parolee in fatal DUI case sent back to prison for 10 years Updated: Feb-05-16 12:48 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A man who was released from prison after driving drunk and killing a teacher in a northern Montana crash nearly a decade ago has been sentenced to 10 years in prison for violating his parole.
- Libby Mayor, City Council members sue ethics commissioner Updated: Feb-03-16 1:44 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Libby Mayor Doug Roll and five current and former City Council members have filed a lawsuit against the Montana Commissioner of Political Practices.
- Kalispell student held on $35,000 for brining gun to school Updated: Feb-03-16 1:32 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A Flathead High School student accused of bringing a loaded handgun to school remains held on $35,000 bond.
- Whitefish man convicted of murder dies in prison Updated: Feb-02-16 7:49 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A Whitefish man convicted of murdering his girlfriend has died at Montana State Prison.
- EPA pushes back Superfund decision on aluminum plant Updated: Jan-27-16 12:25 am
KALISPELL, Montana - Officials say the Environmental Protection Agency will put off a decision on whether to approve Superfund cleanup of the shuttered Columbia Falls Aluminum Company plant.
- Snowmobiler dies in avalanche in Flathead County. Updated: Jan-24-16 5:15 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A snowmobiler has died in an avalanche in Flathead County.
- Foster Grandparent Program is recruiting Updated: Jan-23-16 2:02 am
KALISPELL, Montana - It's been a year of heartfelt hugs for Linda Gimbel.
- Montana man pleads guilty to growing marijuana in forest Updated: Jan-22-16 12:02 pm
KALISPELL, Montana - A Montana man has pleaded guilty to growing marijuana on national forest land.
- Montana woman found guilty of mailing gun to Sen. Tester Updated: Jan-22-16 4:02 am
KALISPELL, Montana - A northwestern Montana woman has been convicted of trying to mail a loaded gun, ammunition and other weapons to U.S. Sen. John Tester.