- Fla. GOP says Rep. Radel must go Updated: Nov-26-13 1:17 pm
- Great Lakes group warns against more oil shipping Updated: Nov-21-13 11:17 am
- Excerpts from recent Minnesota editorials Updated: Nov-14-13 3:35 pm
- Lumber manufacturer cited in worker's death Updated: Nov-13-13 12:27 pm
- Enbridge may move part of new Minn. pipeline route Updated: Nov-12-13 5:55 pm
- Superior skydivers hope to save skydiving company Updated: Nov-10-13 5:43 pm
- Minnesota news in brief at 7:58 p.m. CST Updated: Nov-09-13 10:05 pm
NAPLES, Fla. - Florida Republicans are calling for U.S. Rep. Trey Radel to resign immediately, saying his arrest on cocaine charges violated the trust of his constituents and party.
DULUTH, Minnesota - A Chicago-based environmental group warned in a new report against increased shipment of petroleum products on the Great Lakes, particularly a plan to ship oil out of Superior, Wisconsin
The Free Press of Mankato, Nov. 14
SUPERIOR, Wisconsin - The federal Occupational Safety and Health Administration has cited a lumber and shingle manufacturer for safety violations that resulted in the death of a worker at its plant in Superior.
CARLTON, Minnesota - Enbridge Energy officials said Tuesday they want to drop part of a proposed new pipeline route in northeastern Minnesota after farmers and residents objected.
SUPERIOR, Wisconsin - The skydivers who survived two planes colliding in far northwest Wisconsin are hoping the dramatic video footage of that day will help save the company that owns the planes.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - The final three defendants have been sentenced in the $3.65 billion Ponzi scheme led by Minnesota businessman Tom Petters.