- Sheriff: Ohio hunter dead in accidental shooting Updated: Dec-03-13 9:43 pm
- U.N. nuclear fuel bank may save us from next Iran Updated: Dec-03-13 3:17 pm
- Ohio funeral home owners plead not guilty to theft Updated: Dec-03-13 7:34 am
- Warren rallies NC State past E. Kentucky 75-56 Updated: Nov-30-13 10:09 pm
- Ohioan gets life in prison for killing his parents Updated: Nov-27-13 8:55 am
- California caller whispered of JFK's death minutes before... Updated: Nov-22-13 11:52 am
- 2013 AP NE Inland All-District high school teams Updated: Nov-20-13 7:40 pm
- 25 new clergy abuse claims in Ohio school case Updated: Nov-20-13 4:51 pm
- Tennessee lab hosted secretive JFK assassination... Updated: Nov-20-13 1:49 pm
- Tennessee town's Rocky Top name plan may prompt fight Updated: Nov-15-13 11:19 am
WARREN, Ohio - The Coshocton County Sheriff's Office says a hunter died after he apparently shot himself accidently.
If Iran's Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei and his parade of official proclaimers truly meant everything they've always said about pursuing a nuclear program only for peaceful energy and medical research purposes, then you'd figure Tehran's elites should be bummed out by their bad timing.
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Three former owners of northeast Ohio funeral homes have pleaded not guilty to charges that they stole thousands of dollars from customers at their businesses.
RALEIGH, North Carolina - T.J. Warren scored 30 points - 26 in the second half - to lead North Carolina State to a 75-56 victory over Eastern Kentucky Saturday night at PNC Arena.
WARREN, Ohio - A northeast Ohio man has been sentenced to life in prison without chance of parole for strangling his mother and fatally beating and shooting his father.
VENTURA, Calif. - The call came in to a switchboard in Oxnard, Calif., just after 10 a.m. on Nov. 22, 1963.
COLUMBUS, Ohio - DIVISION IV
YOUNGSTOWN, Ohio - Twenty-five additional sex-abuse claims have been filed in the case of a Franciscan brother who killed himself after allegations emerged at a Catholic high school, the Youngstown Diocese said Wednesday.
KNOXVILLE, Tenn. - While the nation was still mourning the death of President John F. Kennedy, Frank Dyer was secretly working in a room at Oak Ridge National Laboratory to help solve the young president's murder.
LAKE CITY, Tenn. - Lawyers warning of possible copyright and trademark violations stemming from this town's vote to rename itself Rocky Top Tennessee say they want to enter talks with city officials and would-be developers over the move.