- General manager of Atlanta airport to retire Updated: Dec-09-13 6:28 pm
- Falcons' offense is missing in second half of loss Updated: Dec-09-13 6:01 pm
- Judge denies lawmaker's bid to drop state's case Updated: Dec-09-13 12:46 pm
- Man killed while answering knock at apartment door Updated: Dec-09-13 5:59 am
- Falcons falter in 2nd half, lose 22-21 to Packers Updated: Dec-08-13 7:00 pm
- Packers end 5-game slide, beat Falcons 22-21 Updated: Dec-08-13 6:23 pm
- Tea party battles business over Braves stadium Updated: Dec-08-13 9:59 am
- Mason, No. 3 Auburn beat No. 5 Missouri 59-42 Updated: Dec-08-13 12:20 am
- Braves want stores, restaurants outside ballpark Updated: Dec-07-13 2:59 pm
- Armstrong elected chairman of planning commission Updated: Dec-07-13 8:10 am
- Johns Creek police offer defense class for women Updated: Dec-07-13 7:35 am
- Up to 170,000 people expected at Atlanta events Updated: Dec-07-13 5:37 am
- Korver sets 3-point mark, Hawks beat Cavs 108-89 Updated: Dec-06-13 11:26 pm
- Korver sets NBA mark, 90 straight games with a 3 Updated: Dec-06-13 8:12 pm
- Boy, 13, stabbed at apartment complex near Atlanta Updated: Dec-06-13 2:09 pm
- Ga. Power crews head to Ark. for storm help Updated: Dec-06-13 8:46 am
- Gorilla born at Atlanta zoo in August gets a name Updated: Dec-06-13 6:46 am
- Ga. Wendy's worker drops pot in burger, arrested Updated: Dec-05-13 8:49 pm
- Atlanta area leaders mourning Nelson Mandela Updated: Dec-05-13 7:44 pm
- Kordell Stewart's divorce from his wife is final Updated: Dec-05-13 4:31 pm
- Fast food workers in Ga. to rally for higher wages Updated: Dec-05-13 9:52 am
- Man's body found in closed fitness center Updated: Dec-05-13 5:47 am
- Fire engulfs bicycle shop in Atlanta Updated: Dec-05-13 5:40 am
- Korver leads Hawks to 107-97 win over Clippers Updated: Dec-04-13 11:36 pm
- Hawks assign rookie guard Schroder to Bakersfield Updated: Dec-04-13 4:06 pm
ATLANTA - The general manager of the world's busiest airport in Atlanta has announced plans to retire early next year.
FLOWERY BRANCH, Georgia - Roddy White says the Falcons' 10th loss was especially painful.
ATLANTA - A judge said Monday he won't dismiss an indictment against Georgia state Sen. Don Balfour, who is accused of double-billing the state and his employer for some expenses.
ATLANTA - Police in Atlanta are investigating the killing of a man shot several times when he answered a knock at the door of an apartment.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - Falcons linebacker Sean Weatherspoon took a knee to catch his breath after his lumbering 71-yard interception return for a touchdown.
GREEN BAY, Wisconsin - A smattering of boos cascaded down on the Green Bay Packers at the half, trailing by double digits on a bone-chilling afternoon at Lambeau Field.
ATLANTA - A deal for hundreds of millions of dollars in public money to draw the Atlanta Braves north of their downtown home is pitting conservative tea party activists against the elected and civic leaders in the staunch Republican county, with opponents saying the use of public money to help a private business is not what American capitalism should be about.
ATLANTA - Tre Mason struck a pose - a Heisman Trophy pose.
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Braves are looking for developers to create a $400 million mixed-use development with stores, restaurants, apartments and offices outside the proposed site of a new stadium in Cobb County.
ATLANTA - Kerry Armstrong has been elected chairman of the Atlanta Regional Commission, the planning agency for a 10-county region in the Atlanta area.
JOHNS CREEK, Georgia - Johns Creek police officers are offering a free safety and self-defense class for women.
ATLANTA - Atlanta police say several major events are expected to draw up to 170,000 people to the city this weekend.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver hopes to be able to sleep better now that his chase for the NBA record for consecutive games with a 3-pointer is over.
ATLANTA - Hawks swingman Kyle Korver has set an NBA record by making a 3-pointer in his 90th straight game.
CLARKSTON, Georgia - Police are investigating the stabbing of a teenager in DeKalb County, just northeast of Atlanta.
ATLANTA - About 400 Georgia Power employees are heading to Arkansas to help crews in the aftermath of a winter storm there that has prompted schools, businesses and government agencies to close on Friday.
ATLANTA - A gorilla born at Atlanta's zoo in August has been named Anaka.
ATLANTA - A Wendy's employee who dropped a partially smoked blunt in a customer's cheeseburger has been fired and charged with marijuana possession.
ATLANTA - Several religious, civil rights and political leaders from Georgia say the death of former South African President and anti-apartheid activist, Nelson Mandela, marks the end of an era in the realm of social justice.
ATLANTA - Former Pittsburgh Steeler standout Kordell Stewart's divorce from his reality show wife is final.
ATLANTA - Fast-food employees are rallying in Atlanta to push for higher pay and the right to form a union.
JONESBORO, Georgia - Police are trying to figure out what happened to a man whose body was found in a closed fitness center south of Atlanta.
ATLANTA - Authorities are investigating the cause of a fire that heavily damaged a popular bicycle shop in Atlanta's Buckhead neighborhood.
ATLANTA - Kyle Korver was just ready to get out of the house and return to what he does best - shoot 3-pointers.