- Atlanta student arrested in grandmother's death Updated: Apr-18-14 6:35 pm
- Column: no April, May or June Madness in NBA Updated: Apr-18-14 5:47 pm
- Georgia Tech hires N'Diaye as assistant coach Updated: Apr-18-14 4:14 pm
- Savannah students debut tiny housing units Updated: Apr-18-14 12:47 pm
- Atlanta residents object to planned priests' home Updated: Apr-18-14 12:34 pm
- Authorities seek to identify skeletal remains Updated: Apr-18-14 7:01 am
- Water main break again prompts street closure Updated: Apr-18-14 6:49 am
- High winds, heavy rain expected in Georgia Updated: Apr-18-14 5:22 am
- 'Real Housewives' TV star faces battery charge Updated: Apr-17-14 9:47 pm
- Developers interested in baseball stadium property Updated: Apr-17-14 8:11 pm
- No bigger playoff long shot than under-.500 Hawks Updated: Apr-17-14 7:29 pm
- FBI: Another arrest made in NC kidnapping case Updated: Apr-17-14 4:58 pm
- More than $1M in fake soccer gear seized in Ga. Updated: Apr-17-14 4:57 pm
- Atlanta airport officials mulling terminal hotel Updated: Apr-17-14 3:28 pm
- Atlanta Braves change policy on guns in stadium Updated: Apr-17-14 10:07 am
- Man killed, woman wounded in Union City shooting Updated: Apr-17-14 6:20 am
- Atlanta to host jazz concert, party in cemetery Updated: Apr-17-14 4:34 am
- Atlanta lands MLS expansion team for 2017 Updated: Apr-17-14 4:33 am
- Funerals scheduled for 2 Atlanta firefighters Updated: Apr-17-14 4:19 am
- No injuries reported from building's falling glass Updated: Apr-16-14 12:40 pm
- Moniz raised MOX alternatives with Russia Updated: Apr-16-14 11:49 am
- Public memorial for Herb Emory set for Saturday Updated: Apr-16-14 5:56 am
- Atlanta soccer announcement planned Wednesday Updated: Apr-16-14 5:44 am
- US transportation secretary to visit Atlanta Updated: Apr-16-14 4:05 am
- Delta evacuates jet in Atlanta due to cabin smoke Updated: Apr-15-14 10:19 pm
ATLANTA - Atlanta police say they have arrested a 14-year-old boy in connection with the death of his grandmother.
ATLANTA - ATLANTA - If the playoff-bound Atlanta Hawks were in any other sport, they might have a glimmer of hope for winning a championship.
ATLANTA - Georgia Tech coach Brian Gregory has added Coastal Carolina assistant and former NBA player Mamadou N'Diaye to his coaching staff.
ATLANTA - A handful of students and faculty are about to take turns as lab rats, so to speak, living for a week at a time in an apartment small enough to fit into a parking space.
ATLANTA - Residents are objecting to the Archdiocese of Atlanta's plans to renovate a house in the city's upscale Buckhead neighborhood so it can be a home for a group of priests in the latest dust-up involving the home.
MARIETTA, Georgia - Authorities in suburban Atlanta were working to identify skeletal remains found by a person searching for scrap metal.
ATLANTA - A broken water main break that led crews to close an Atlanta intersection has once again begun leaking, prompting the closure of DeKalb Avenue before dawn on Friday.
ATLANTA - Forecasters say high winds and heavy rains are expected across much of Georgia.
ATLANTA - Porsha Williams of the Bravo network's "Real Housewives of Atlanta" is facing a charge of battery after fellow cast member Kenya Moore told police she was attacked during filming of the show.
ATLANTA - There's no bigger long shot in the NBA playoffs than the Atlanta Hawks.
ATLANTA - Another arrest was made in the kidnapping of a North Carolina prosecutor's father, federal investigators said Thursday.
SAVANNAH, Georgia - U.S. Customs and Border Patrol officials say more than $1 million in counterfeit soccer merchandise destined for metro Atlanta has been seized in Savannah.
ATLANTA - Atlanta airport officials say they're studying the idea of building a hotel either inside or connected to the domestic terminal.
ATLANTA - The Atlanta Braves will no longer allow some off-duty police officers to carry guns at Turner Field, which has prompted objections.
UNION CITY, Georgia - Police southwest of Atlanta are investigating a shooting outside a gas station that left a man dead and a woman wounded.
ATLANTA - Atlanta city officials say they'll celebrate the 40th anniversary of the city's Office of Cultural Affairs with a jazz concert and party in one of the city's most famous cemeteries.
ATLANTA - Arthur Blank donned traditional soccer garb to mark his newest venture - an MLS team for Atlanta.
ATLANTA - Atlanta Fire Rescue officials say they're preparing for the funerals of two firefighters who died recently.
ATLANTA - Police say no one was injured from broken glass falling from a skyscraper in downtown Atlanta on a day when winds gusted to 40 mph.
ATLANTA - U.S. Energy Secretary Ernest Moniz told his Russian counterpart last year that U.S. authorities may need to use a different method to destroy weapons-grade plutonium rather than rely on an over-budget facility in South Carolina.
ATLANTA - A public memorial service is planned for Saturday to celebrate the life of longtime WSB Radio and WSB-TV traffic reporter "Captain" Herb Emory.
ATLANTA - Major League Soccer and Atlanta Falcons owner Arthur Blank and Atlanta Mayor Kasim Reed plan a "major announcement" Wednesday on a proposed expansion team to play in Atlanta's new downtown stadium.
ATLANTA - The Obama administration's transportation chief plans to visit Atlanta to tour two large-scale projects.
ATLANTA - Passengers were evacuated from a domestic Delta Air Lines flight Tuesday after a "smoky odor" was detected in the cockpit and main cabin due to what was later determined to be a burned-out fan.