- Airbus Helicopters production coming to Columbus Updated: Mar-05-14 8:22 am
- Tourism board loses member in Columbus Updated: Mar-02-14 11:44 am
- Columbus, development group resume ties Updated: Feb-27-14 3:27 pm
- Firefighters save pet but family's house destroyed Updated: Feb-27-14 8:40 am
- Miss. high court to hear 2 school lawsuit appeals Updated: Feb-22-14 11:10 am
- Trotter renovation bids far exceed planned budget Updated: Feb-21-14 8:59 am
- Starkville teen pleads guilty on murder charge Updated: Feb-19-14 4:14 pm
- Lowndes looks at 2 sites for tech center Updated: Feb-16-14 10:53 am
- Making downtown the place to live, again Updated: Feb-15-14 10:04 am
- Gunmen storm home, force residents to strip Updated: Feb-14-14 10:40 am
- Appeal denied in slaying of Columbus city worker Updated: Feb-14-14 4:53 am
- Winter storm adds travel drama for Georgia team Updated: Feb-11-14 6:42 pm
- Columbus approves fire department plan Updated: Feb-09-14 4:05 am
- University launches dorm upgrade project Updated: Feb-08-14 10:51 am
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - American Eurocopter has changed its name to Airbus Helicopters Inc. and will begin manufacturing a new commercial helicopter in Columbus.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - For the second time in two months, Lowndes County supervisors must act on a vacancy on the board that oversees the Columbus-Lowndes Convention and Visitors Bureau.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - More than a month after ending a 10-year partnership for retail development, the Golden Triangle Development LINK and city of Columbus have renewed those ties.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - A family's home was destroyed by fire Wednesday in Oktibbeha County, but no injuries were reported and firefighters were able to save the family pet.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court has agreed to hear an appeal from Lynn Wright, who is appealing a ruling that he was justly fired from his position at New Hope High School principal in 2010.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Columbus Mayor Robert Smith says local officials are looking for other options to renovate the Trotter Convention Center.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - An 18-year-old man has pleaded guilty to second-degree murder involving a fatal shooting at a Starkville nightclub that occurred more than a year ago.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - The Lowndes County School Board is closing in on the purchase of a 12-acre tract for the site of a proposed career technical center would be built.
GREENVILLE, Mississippi - Cleveland's vibrant downtown renewal began a decade or so ago when a hometown contractor turned developer set his sights on renovating a vacant, multi-floor building and converting it to housing.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Authorities say armed men rushed into a Columbus home, forced the people inside to strip down and then hit a woman in the head.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The Mississippi Supreme Court on Thursday declined to hear an appeal from a Lowndes County man convicted in the death of a Columbus city employee.
ATHENS, Georgia - Georgia had to endure some last-minute travel changes caused by the winter storm covering much of the South before it arrived in Starkville, Mississippi, on Tuesday for Wednesday night's game at Mississippi State.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - City officials in Columbus have approved a 45-page statement of standards that puts the fire department a step closer to gaining national accreditation.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Renovation is underway at residence halls at the Mississippi University for Women.