- Columbus police chief retires Updated: Apr-18-14 6:25 am
- Tales From The Crypt alive and well Updated: Apr-10-14 1:08 pm
- Court denies post-conviction appeal in abuse case Updated: Apr-09-14 4:22 am
- Contractor gets 30-day extension for CalStar work Updated: Apr-08-14 4:25 pm
- Immanuel Christian School ends church affiliation Updated: Apr-08-14 4:53 am
- Hearing set on Columbus bond proposal Updated: Apr-06-14 9:23 am
- Columbus names interim fire chief Updated: Apr-05-14 4:28 am
- Play ball? MUW weighs its options Updated: Apr-04-14 4:59 am
- Judge tosses murder charge in stillborn death case Updated: Apr-03-14 2:17 pm
- Council looks tax hike for infrastructure needs Updated: Apr-02-14 4:28 am
- KiOR obtains $25 million to keep operating Updated: Apr-01-14 4:23 pm
- Historic Columbus business facing tough time Updated: Mar-29-14 9:43 am
- Columbus pilgrimage kicks off this weekend Updated: Mar-28-14 4:14 am
- MUW adopts new specialty tag Updated: Mar-26-14 4:19 am
- Council approves raising landfill heights Updated: Mar-21-14 4:32 am
- 2 sheriff's deputies wounded in Columbus Updated: Mar-19-14 1:29 pm
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Columbus Police Chief Selvain McQueen has retired.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - For the 24th time the lives of nearly-forgotten people buried in Friendship Cemetery have come alive through evening tales told by local high school students standing among tombstones.
JACKSON, Mississippi - The state Court of Appeals has upheld the dismissal of a post-conviction petition of a Columbus nurse convicted of abusing a vulnerable person in her care.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - A contractor has been given 30 days extra to complete work on a building for CalStar Products.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Immanuel Christian School is no longer affiliated with Immanuel Baptist Church.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - City officials have scheduled a public hearing for Thursday on a proposal for a bond issue that would help pay for improvements to streets and sidewalks in Columbus.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - The City Council has appointed Martin Andrews as interim fire chief.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - In the coming weeks, Mississippi University for Women plans to hire a consultant to evaluate bringing intercollegiate athletics back to the university.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - A murder charge against Mississippi woman has been dismissed by Lowndes County Circuit Judge Jim Kitchens.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Columbus officials are planning a public hearing in May to get feedback on a possible property tax increase to pay for infrastructure upgrades throughout the city.
JACKSON, Mississippi - Alternative-fuel maker KiOR Inc. has borrowed enough money to keep operating through August.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Sanderson Plumbing Products, which built the first soft vinyl toilet seat in the world in 1975, has fallen on hard times.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Thousands of visitors are expected for the annual Columbus Spring Pilgrimage starting this weekend.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Mississippi University for Women has redesigned its specialty motor vehicle tag.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - Two Columbus landfill cells will have their height limit raised pending approval from the Mississippi Department of Environmental Quality.
COLUMBUS, Mississippi - A man has been charged with three counts of aggravated assault in the shooting of two Mississippi deputies in a Lowndes County subdivision.