- Indonesia ready to work with Australia again Updated: Nov-27-13 3:05 am
- Compute: Beward of new, malicious 'ransomware'... Updated: Nov-26-13 12:50 pm
- Australian PM responds to angry Indonesian leader Updated: Nov-22-13 10:56 pm
- Spying furor exposes Indonesia-Australia relations Updated: Nov-22-13 5:47 am
- Bird flu claims 163rd fatality in Indonesia Updated: Nov-18-13 10:07 am
JAKARTA, Indonesia - The political row over allegations that Australia spied on Indonesia appeared to ease Wednesday after their leaders issued conciliatory statements and agreed to set up "a code of conduct."
There's a new and nasty "ransomware" virus called CryptoLocker sweeping the web, taking computers hostage and demanding that users pay an exorbitant "ransom" to get their data back. Here's what you need to know to avoid becoming a victim of this malicious software.
CANBERRA, Australia - Prime Minister Tony Abbott said Saturday his response to the Indonesian president's angry letter following reports of Australian phone tapping of Indonesian leaders was on its way to Jakarta.
CANBERRA, Australia - The fragile, odd-couple relationship between Australia and Indonesia, forever locked together by geography, has reached the latest of several historic dips. This time, the difference might be that it's the Australians who have more to lose.
JAKARTA, Indonesia - A 31-year-old Indonesian woman has died of bird flu, bringing the death toll to 163 in the country hardest-hit by the virus, the Health Ministry said Monday.