- No. 20 Baylor beats No. 3 Kentucky 67-62 Updated: Dec-07-13 2:39 am
- No. 3 Kentucky loses 67-62 to No. 20 Baylor Updated: Dec-07-13 2:32 am
- Ky. activist to discuss Syrian weapons Updated: Dec-05-13 4:05 am
- Lexington agency collecting backpacks for homeless Updated: Dec-02-13 12:48 pm
- Family holding out hope missing teen will be found Updated: Nov-29-13 9:29 am
- Eastern Kentucky beats Brescia 95-56 Updated: Nov-22-13 9:38 pm
- Eastern Kentucky defeats High Point 74-67 Updated: Nov-16-13 11:12 pm
- UT-Martin beats Eastern Kentucky 16-7 Updated: Nov-16-13 4:32 pm
- EKU unveils plan for Model Lab School Updated: Nov-16-13 12:19 pm
- E. Kentucky burns Warren Wilson 114-45 Updated: Nov-13-13 11:02 pm
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kenny Chery and No. 20 Baylor hope this was only a preview for them in the building that will host the NCAA Final Four in April.
ARLINGTON, Texas - Kentucky coach John Calipari was asked about the chances of his young Wildcats getting to play in the Dallas Cowboys' massive stadium again in four months.
BEREA, Kentucky - A longtime citizen activist who has helped usher a plan for destroying the chemical weapons stored in Kentucky is in Europe this week to help explore solutions to Syria's chemical weapons stockpile.
LEXINGTON, Kentucky - The Bluegrass Community Health Center in Lexington is collecting backpacks filled with toiletries, hats and gloves to hand out to homeless people.
RICHMOND, Kentucky - With the holidays rolling through, the family of a central Kentucky teenager missing since June is hoping the day will come soon that they can be thankful that she's found.
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Glenn Cosey scored a game-high 20 points as Eastern Kentucky cruised to a 95-56 win over Brescia on Friday night.
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Glenn Cosey scored a game-high 25 points to lead Eastern Kentucky past High Point 74-67 Saturday night.
RICHMOND, Tennessee - Jackson Redditt kicked three field goals and DJ McNeil ran for a touchdown on Saturday to lift UT-Martin over Eastern Kentucky 16-7.
RICHMOND, Kentucky - Eastern Kentucky University officials want to build a new $83 million Model Laboratory School as part of its College of Education.