- Plea deal for DA in drunken-driving crash Updated: Apr-10-14 9:11 pm
- Bond set at $500K for suspect in 1997 slaying Updated: Apr-09-14 9:13 pm
- Wisconsin voucher student scores lagging Updated: Apr-08-14 6:31 pm
- Wisconsin sheriff: DNA ties man to 1997 slaying Updated: Apr-08-14 3:35 pm
- Wis. deputies make arrest in Ill. teen's '97 death Updated: Apr-06-14 12:46 pm
- Racine County prosecutor cited for drunken driving Updated: Apr-05-14 6:10 pm
- Excerpts from recent Wisconsin editorials Updated: Apr-01-14 11:46 am
- Racine police make arrest in fatal shooting Updated: Apr-01-14 10:53 am
- Police lobbies an ideal site for Craigslist swaps Updated: Mar-29-14 2:58 pm
- Justices deadlocked in billionaire assault case Updated: Mar-26-14 5:37 pm
- Historic headstones vandalized at Racine cemetery Updated: Mar-25-14 7:32 pm
- Child playing with fireworks started Racine fire Updated: Mar-23-14 1:05 pm
- Racine program removes kids from drug environments Updated: Mar-22-14 5:43 pm
- Racine teen accused of sexual assault at school Updated: Mar-19-14 1:00 pm
RACINE, Wisconsin - A district attorney in southeastern Wisconsin has agreed to a plea deal in a drunken-driving crash.
RACINE, Wisconsin - Bond was set at $500,000 Wednesday for an Illinois man charged in the cold case killing of a teenage runaway whose body was found in a southeastern Wisconsin marsh in 1997.
MADISON, Wisconsin - Students attending private schools in Wisconsin using taxpayer subsidized vouchers did not score as well overall as their public school counterparts on reading or math tests, results released Tuesday show.
RACINE, Wisconsin - Authorities tailed a man for several days and used DNA from a cigarette he tossed away at a train station to connect him to the cold-case slaying of a teenage runaway whose body was found in a marsh in 1997, a sheriff in southeastern Wisconsin said Tuesday.
RACINE, Wisconsin - Authorities in southeastern Wisconsin may have solved a cold-case mystery involving an Illinois teen whose battered body was found in a Racine County marsh 17 years ago.
RACINE, Wisconsin - Racine County district attorney Rich Chiapete (chuh-PEH'-tee) acknowledges that he drove while intoxicated this week and fled the scene of a single-vehicle crash.
The Journal Times of Racine, March 30
RACINE, Wisconsin - Racine police have made an arrest in the fatal shooting of a young father who had hoped to become an entrepreneur.
RACINE, Wisconsin - When Branden Kerr recently arranged to sell a video game console on Craigslist, he suggested to the buyer that they conduct the swap at a Milwaukee police station. The buyer, who'd previously agreed to the deal, replied by text that he was no longer interested.
MADISON, Wisconsin - A teenager who accused a billionaire heir to the SC Johnson fortune of sexually abusing her for years can't testify at his trial unless she agrees to release her medical records, the Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Wednesday, reversing a decision it issued last year.
RACINE, Wisconsin - Racine police are investigating vandalism to two dozen gravestones at a cemetery.
RACINE, Wisconsin - A child who was playing with fireworks inside a Racine home sparked a fire that caused no injuries, but caused more than $25,000 in damages.
RACINE, Wisconsin - During drug raids, Racine police search for weapons, drug paraphernalia and other illegal items, but they're also on the lookout for children.
RACINE, Wisconsin - A Racine teen accused of sexually assaulting a fellow student in their school's boiler room and threatening to kill her if she told anyone is being held in jail Wednesday on a $15,000 cash bond.