- Macaluso: Fight over red snapper has to stop Updated: Mar-03-14 10:17 am
- Coast Guard pulls sick man off Gulf of Mexico boat Updated: Mar-01-14 3:41 pm
- $150k to farmers to help improve watersheds Updated: Feb-28-14 1:40 pm
- Couple reunited with unique ring dropped in Gulf Updated: Feb-27-14 7:58 am
- Former BP executive gets delay in oil spill trial Updated: Feb-26-14 2:52 pm
- Groups to feds: Speed up sea turtle analysis Updated: Feb-20-14 8:14 pm
- BP America prez: getting closer to EPA agreement Updated: Feb-19-14 6:25 pm
- Fla. marine scientists blocked from Cuba research Updated: Feb-15-14 1:33 pm
- Debate over Ga. plan to supplement streams Updated: Feb-08-14 10:58 am
BATON ROUGE, Louisiana - It's amazing to think anyone in Louisiana would try to derail recreational fishing efforts in our Sportsman's Paradise.
HOUSTON - The Coast Guard has used a helicopter to pull a sick 45-year-old doctor off a Norwegian research vessel that was 190 miles off the coast of Galveston in the Gulf of Mexico.
LOGANSPORT, Indiana - Call it the trickle-down effect.
VENICE, Florida - A unique wedding ring lost in the Gulf of Mexico has been found by a southwest Florida treasure hunter.
NEW ORLEANS - A federal judge has indefinitely delayed the trial of a former BP executive accused of lying to Congress in 2010 about the amount of oil that was spewing from the company's blown-out well.
NEW ORLEANS - Four conservation groups say they'll sue the National Marine Fisheries Service because it's taking too long to analyze shrimping's effects on threatened and endangered sea turtles.
NEW ORLEANS - The head of BP America Inc. says he believes the company is moving closer toward once again being allowed to bid on federal contracts.
TAMPA, Florida - Marine biologists who study the Gulf of Mexico have a joke: The FBI, the DEA, the CIA - none of them have anything on scientists when it comes to tracking the flow of secretive traffic between Cuba and the United States.
ATLANTA - After it failed last year, a measure that Georgia regulators say would prevent wildlife deaths during drought is making the rounds again in the Legislature.