- Truck driver seeks to have murder charge dismissed Updated: Mar-06-14 7:38 am
- Indiana man arrested in mother's beating death Updated: Mar-03-14 6:53 am
- Christian County Schools resolves discipline probe Updated: Feb-28-14 7:01 pm
- Tobacco plant expansion draws praise from governor Updated: Feb-27-14 8:25 pm
- Ky woman charged with DUI-Murder after wreck Updated: Feb-15-14 11:43 am
HOPKINSVILLE, Kentucky - A Minnesota truck driver charged with murder in a May wreck on Interstate 24 is seeking to have the charges against him dismissed on grounds police didn't have probable cause to arrest him.
EVANSVILLE, Indiana - An Evansville man has been arrested on charges he beat his 69-year-old mother to death.
HOPKINSVILLE, Kentucky - The U.S. Education Department says Christian County Public Schools has agreed to take corrective steps after an investigation found most violations of the district's disciplinary code were open to interpretation and that black students were being referred for discipline disproportionately to white students.
FRANKFORT, Kentucky - Kentucky Gov. Steve Beshear has been at the forefront of pushing initiatives aimed at reducing tobacco consumption and improving the health of a state plagued by some of the nation's worst disease rates.
HOPKINSVILLE, Kentucky - A southwestern Kentucky woman has been charged with DUI-Murder after prosecutors say she killed a man with her car after an evening of drinking.