- Real Madrid beats Copenhagen 2-0 Updated: Dec-10-13 6:26 pm
- Thousands in UK face another day of flooding Updated: Dec-06-13 11:59 am
- Sharp rise in Europeans fighting in Syria Updated: Dec-03-13 11:36 am
- Juventus beats Copenhagen 3-1 with Vidal hat trick Updated: Nov-27-13 6:22 pm
- 10-man Madrid beats Galatasaray 4-1 in Champions Updated: Nov-27-13 6:00 pm
- 5 things to know about Group B of Champions League Updated: Nov-26-13 9:23 am
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Cristiano Ronaldo became the first player to score nine goals in the group stage of the Champions League on Tuesday as he helped the Spanish giants to a 2-0 victory at Copenhagen.
LONDON - Hundreds of people in Britain mopped up flooded homes on Friday after a powerful storm that scoured northern Europe with hurricane-force gusts kicked up the biggest tidal surge in 60 years, swamping stretches of shoreline.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - A new wave of Europeans is heading to Syria, their ranks soaring in the past six months as tales of easy living and glorious martyrdom draw them to the rebellion against Bashar Assad.
TURIN, Italy - Arturo Vidal scored a hat trick to lead Juventus to a 3-1 win over Copenhagen on Wednesday and boost the Italian side's hopes of qualifying for the Champions League knockout stages.
MADRID - Real Madrid overcame Sergio Ramos' early sending off and Cristiano Ronaldo's absence to seal its spot in the Champions League last 16 with a 4-1 hammering of Galatasaray on Wednesday.