- Lower freight rates weigh on Moller-Maersk's Q4 Updated: Feb-27-14 4:55 am
- Carlsberg: beer demand falling in Europe, Russia Updated: Feb-19-14 8:08 am
- Thousands of zoo animals killed in Europe yearly Updated: Feb-14-14 2:05 pm
- Zoo staff get death threats after giraffe killing Updated: Feb-10-14 10:44 am
- Danish film director Gabriel Axel dies at 95 Updated: Feb-10-14 9:01 am
- Danish zoo kills giraffe to prevent inbreeding Updated: Feb-09-14 12:18 pm
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Danish shipping and oil group A.P. Moller-Maersk says fourth-quarter profits fell 7.5 percent because of a fall in oil production and lower freight rates.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Carlsberg says it expects beer sales to fall this year in western Europe and Russia, but continue to grow in Asia.
STOCKHOLM - People around the world were stunned when Copenhagen Zoo killed a healthy 2-year-old giraffe named Marius, butchered its carcass in front of a crowd that included children and then fed it to lions.
STOCKHOLM - Officials at the Copenhagen Zoo in Denmark say they received death threats after the zoo killed a 2-year-old giraffe and fed its remains to lions.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Gabriel Axel, the first Dane to win an Oscar for best foreign film with "Babette's Feast" which he directed, has died at the age of 95.
COPENHAGEN, Denmark - Saying it needed to prevent inbreeding, the Copenhagen Zoo killed a 2-year-old giraffe and fed its remains to lions as visitors watched, ignoring a petition signed by thousands and offers from other zoos and a private individual to save the animal.