- 2 Hernandez associates indicted on murder charges Updated: Apr-11-14 5:51 pm
- Hernandez associates indicted on a murder charge Updated: Apr-11-14 5:03 pm
- Massachusetts to spend $5M planting urban trees Updated: Apr-05-14 2:23 pm
- Public hearing on Boston's casino status set May 1 Updated: Apr-03-14 6:38 pm
- Fairhaven VFW stabbing case in hands of jury Updated: Apr-02-14 8:55 am
- Woman burned in Fall River fire dies Updated: Apr-02-14 8:43 am
- Car crashes in police chase from Mass. to RI Updated: Mar-25-14 7:50 am
- Bristol DA Sutter to seek re-election Updated: Mar-24-14 9:25 pm
- Judge won't alter gag order in Hernandez case Updated: Mar-18-14 6:26 pm
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - Two associates of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez were indicted Friday on murder charges in the shooting death of a man last summer about a mile from Hernandez's home, prosecutors said.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts grand jury has indicted two Connecticut men with murder in a case stemming from accusations that they were with ex-New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez on the night he allegedly shot and killed a semi-professional football player.
BOSTON - Massachusetts is planning to spend $5 million planting trees in urban neighbors to help reduce energy use by lowering heating and cooling costs for residents and businesses.
BOSTON - The process for awarding casino licenses in eastern and southeastern Massachusetts will take at least two months longer than hoped, state gambling officials said Thursday.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - The case of a New Bedford man charged in a fatal stabbing outside a Fairhaven VFW post six years ago is in the hands of a jury.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - Officials say a 41-year-old woman severely burned in a fire at her Fall River apartment last month has died.
EAST PROVIDENCE, Rhode Island - A police chase that began in Fall River, Massachusetts, ended in Rhode Island when the suspects' car crashed into a utility pole.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - Bristol County District Attorney Sam Sutter says he'll seek re-election to a third term and take part in the high-profile murder prosecution of former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A Massachusetts judge has refused to alter a gag order she imposed in the homicide case against former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez.