- Hernandez associate seeking more detail on charge Updated: Dec-09-13 3:57 pm
- Mother sentenced for urging daughter to fight Updated: Dec-06-13 8:11 am
- Bail restrictions eased for Hernandez cousin Updated: Dec-05-13 5:26 pm
- Mass. prosecutors allege Hernandez girlfriend lied Updated: Dec-03-13 5:07 pm
- Suspect pleads not guilty in Fairhaven slaying Updated: Dec-03-13 8:19 am
- Fall River coach charged with child rape Updated: Dec-03-13 8:10 am
- Retired Fall River firefighter faces abuse charges Updated: Nov-26-13 8:52 am
- Mass. hearing for Hernandez associate pushed back Updated: Nov-20-13 4:26 pm
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - An attorney for a so-called "right-hand man" of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez wants more detail from Massachusetts prosecutors about the accessory to murder charge he faces.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A Fall River mother has pleaded guilty to charges stemming from an online video that showed her encouraging her teenage daughter to beat up a younger girl.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A judge has eased bail restrictions for a cousin of Aaron Hernandez who faces two charges in connection with the murder case against the former New England Patriots tight end.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - Prosecutors say the girlfriend of former New England Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez lied to a grand jury nearly 30 times, including saying she could not recall where she left a large box Hernandez allegedly told her to dispose of.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A New Bedford man charged with killing a 69-year-old retired Fairhaven school teacher in her home and stealing her jewelry has pleaded not guilty.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - An assistant basketball and football coach at Fall River's B.M.C. Durfee High School has been charged with raping a preteen girl over a two-year period.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A retired Fall River firefighter and longtime local youth sports coach has been charged with molesting two boys.
FALL RIVER, Massachusetts - A court appearance in Massachusetts by an associate of former New England Patriot Aaron Hernandez who has been charged as an accessory to murder has been delayed.