- Kenosha man struck and killed by Metra commuter train Updated: Oct-08-15 5:06 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Authorities say a man died when he was struck by a Metra commuter train in Kenosha.
- Search for man wanted in suspected homicide continues Updated: Oct-08-15 8:19 am
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Law enforcement officers stopped traffic at two Kenosha County highway intersections as they intensified their search for a man wanted for a suspected homicide, robbery and theft.
- Body found in Kenosha County thought to be missing man Updated: Sep-28-15 8:30 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Officials say the body found in a Kenosha County cornfield over the weekend is believed to be that of a missing man.
- Kenosha County to cut down 2,600 ash trees due to borer Updated: Sep-27-15 4:54 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Kenosha County plans to cut down more than 2,600 ash trees because of damage from the emerald ash borer.
- 8-year sentence for driver in crash that killed father, son Updated: Sep-24-15 8:22 am
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - An Illinois man who was driving drunk the wrong way on a southern Wisconsin highway is sentenced to eight years for causing a crash that killed a father and son.
- Kenosha NAACP president files complaint against police Updated: Sep-18-15 12:34 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - The president of Kenosha's NAACP chapter has filed a complaint against the local police department.
- Wisconsin mother charged in suffocation of 2 young children Updated: Sep-17-15 6:43 pm
MILWAUKEE - A Wisconsin mother was charged Thursday in the deaths of her two young children, whom prosecutors say she drugged and suffocated before stabbing herself in a failed suicide attempt.
- Bond set at $5M for Kenosha woman held in child slayings Updated: Sep-14-15 5:12 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - A $5 million cash bond was set Monday for a Kenosha woman awaiting formal charges in the killings of her two young children who were found dead in an apartment.
- Kenosha baby hospitalized after accidentally ingesting vodka Updated: Sep-09-15 7:56 am
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Kenosha police say an infant ended up in intensive care after her mother accidentally used vodka to mix the baby's formula.