- Authorities release evidence against Kenosha County suspect Updated: Nov-25-15 10:41 am
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Authorities have released new evidence against a Kenosha County homicide suspect that appears to reveal how he fled deputies at more than 120 miles per hour and attacked a woman in her home days later.
- Man arrested in fatal stabbing at Kenosha assisted living Updated: Nov-11-15 3:31 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Kenosha police are holding a 65-year-old man after a stabbing at an assisted living facility that killed one resident and injured another.
- 2nd person dies in Kenosha condo fire Updated: Nov-06-15 8:12 am
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - The husband of a woman killed in a Kenosha condo fire this week has also died.
- Bond set at $5M for homicide suspect in SE Wisconsin Updated: Nov-04-15 5:32 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Bond has been set at $5 million for a Kenosha County homicide suspect who eluded capture for nearly two weeks.
- Authorities identify man found dead in Kenosha County Updated: Nov-04-15 3:18 am
SOMERS, Wisconsin - Authorities have identified a 40-year-old Racine man whose body was found on the rocks of the Lake Michigan shoreline in Kenosha County.
- Father on trial in death of baby daughter Updated: Oct-27-15 8:27 am
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - A man charged with killing his 11-month-old daughter and trying to kill the child's mother is on trial in Kenosha County.