- Kenosha man to stand trial in Berit Beck's death Updated: Apr-29-15 1:16 pm
FOND DU LAC, Wisconsin - A Kenosha man charged with killing a teenager in 1990 has been ordered to stand trial in Fond du Lac County.
- 1-day cycling event to go across southern Wisconsin Updated: Apr-29-15 10:26 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - Cycling enthusiasts are planning a new bike riding event across southern Wisconsin from Dubuque, Iowa, to Kenosha.
- Judge limits information introduced in ex-officer's trial Updated: Apr-24-15 7:13 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - The trial for a former police officer accused of killing a woman whose body was found in a suitcase along a rural Wisconsin highway won't include information on another woman he's suspected of killing, a judge ruled Friday.
- Kenosha County homicide trial focuses on intent Updated: Apr-21-15 8:04 am
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - The brother of a man accused of killing his girlfriend in Kenosha County says the defendant talked about ways of disposing of the woman's body after he shot her.
- Wisconsin man urges Missouri police-involved death reviews Updated: Apr-07-15 3:27 pm
JEFFERSON CITY, Missouri - A Wisconsin man whose son was shot and killed by a police officer in 2004 told Missouri lawmakers on Tuesday that independent investigations into such deaths are necessary to ensure justice.