- Bond set for ex-Kenosha County jailer in sex assault case Updated: Feb-08-16 7:29 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Bond is set at $50,000 for a former Kenosha County Detention Center supervisor charged with sexually assaulting an inmate.
- Wisconsin attorney reinstated after overturned conviction Updated: Feb-04-16 11:30 am
MADISON, Wisconsin - The Wisconsin Supreme Court has reinstated the license of a Kenosha lawyer two years after a federal court overturned his conviction for money laundering.
- Kenosha police investigating death of infant Updated: Feb-04-16 6:51 am
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Kenosha police are investigating the death of a 5-month-old child.
- Ex-cop pleads guilty to killing woman, ditching body Updated: Jan-25-16 5:54 pm
MILWAUKEE - A former suburban Milwaukee police officer accused of killing two women and ditching their bodies in suitcases along a rural Wisconsin highway pleaded guilty Monday in one of their deaths.
- Ex-Wisconsin cop accused of killing 2 women to stand trial Updated: Jan-24-16 10:50 am
MILWAUKEE - A former Wisconsin police officer accused of killing an Oregon woman and another from Minnesota and ditching their bodies in suitcases along a highway is set to stand trial this week in the first woman's death. Here's what you need to know:
- Trial set for September for Kenosha County homicide suspect Updated: Jan-21-16 8:23 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - A trial is set for September for the Wisconsin man accused of killing another man last year and then eluding authorities for weeks.
- Police investigate after woman's body found in Kenosha alley Updated: Jan-16-16 5:51 pm
KENOSHA, Wisconsin - Kenosha police are investigating after a woman's body was found in an alley.