- Md. gypsy moth spraying acreage reduced Updated: Mar-11-14 12:53 am
- Romney center abuse allegations probe continues Updated: Mar-10-14 9:34 am
- 13 laid off at western Md. Blind Industries plant Updated: Feb-28-14 12:26 pm
- 4 arrested in western Md. protest of gas exports Updated: Feb-27-14 2:59 pm
- Md. roadside zoos object to proposed restrictions Updated: Feb-27-14 2:34 pm
- Inmate convicted of killing cellmate Updated: Feb-18-14 6:22 pm
- Coal miner statue proposed in Frostburg, Md. Updated: Feb-10-14 12:17 pm
- Bus crash on snowy Pa. road injures more than 20 Updated: Feb-09-14 10:13 pm
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - The Maryland Department of Agriculture says it's reducing its gypsy moth spraying to about 5,200 acres this year, down from more than 12,000 acres in 2013.
ROMNEY, West Virginia - A West Virginia State Police spokesman says an investigation of child abuse allegations at a center in Romney might not be completed until the fall.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - A state-sponsored employer of blind and low-vision people says it has laid off 13 workers in Cumberland.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - Four western Maryland residents face criminal charges for blocking a Cumberland courthouse entrance to protest Dominion Resources' plan to export natural gas
ANNAPOLIS, Maryland - Three Maryland roadside zoos are objecting to a bill in the General Assembly that could bar them from obtaining new big cats, bears and primates.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - An inmate convicted of stomping his cellmate to death has been sentenced to life in prison.
FROSTBURG, Maryland - A group in Frostburg is raising money for a statue highlighting the link between mining and education in the western Maryland city.
CUMBERLAND VALLEY TWP., Pennsylvania - A tour bus going too fast on a snow-covered road crashed in southwestern Pennsylvania Sunday, sending more than 20 passengers to the hospital with minor injuries, officials said.