- Window-blind maker adding 250 jobs in western Md. Updated: Dec-06-13 10:04 am
- Classic-country fan Fulson gave notice to Blake Shelton Updated: Dec-06-13 9:48 am
- Western Md. murderer will cooperate in 2nd case Updated: Dec-03-13 3:58 pm
- 9 security officers set for Allegany Co. schools Updated: Nov-28-13 4:20 pm
- Western Md. secession group holding town hall Updated: Nov-22-13 2:34 am
- Allegany Museum seeks $2.75M from state of Md. Updated: Nov-18-13 1:02 pm
- Report suggests closing 3 Garrett County schools Updated: Nov-14-13 11:16 am
- Western Md. wildlands proposal hits opposition Updated: Nov-12-13 11:29 am
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - Hunter Douglas says it's adding 250 jobs at its window-blind factory in Cumberland.
When Brandon Fulson wrote an angry musical reply to Blake Shelton's slam at people who like old-fashioned country music, he had no idea it would travel around the world.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - A Cumberland truck driver who murdered his live-in girlfriend says he'll talk to police in Hagerstown about the suspicious death of another woman.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - The Allegany County Board of Education has reached agreement with several law enforcement agencies to staff school.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - A group seeking separate statehood for western Maryland is holding its first official town hall meeting in Cumberland.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - A historical museum in Cumberland is asking Maryland Gov. Martin O'Malley for $2.75 million for renovation work.
OAKLAND, Maryland - A consultant is suggesting that three elementary schools in Garrett County be closed to cut costs.
SWANTON, Maryland - The Garrett County Planning Commission is opposing a state plan to strengthen protection of land along the Youghiogheny (YAHK'-ih-GAY'-nee) River in far western Maryland.