- Cryptocurrency miners trek to Md. eatery Updated: Apr-20-14 10:52 am
- Federal lawsuit over western Md. wind farm ends Updated: Apr-18-14 3:04 pm
- Md. renews fight vs rural Allegany homes project Updated: Apr-09-14 12:22 pm
- Parent sues center in Romney, alleges son abused Updated: Apr-08-14 11:51 am
- 2 firefighters hurt battling Cumberland, Md. blaze Updated: Apr-01-14 3:34 pm
- Md. inmate pleads guilty in officer's stabbing Updated: Mar-25-14 4:04 pm
- Pa. woman charged with surrogate scam Updated: Mar-24-14 4:50 pm
- Trout production to resume at western Md. site Updated: Mar-24-14 1:23 pm
MOUNT SAVAGE, Maryland - The Iron?Rail Diner is the only business in the area that is now accepting a cryptocurrency known as a Dogecoin.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - A legal dispute over a western Maryland wind farm has ended.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - The Maryland Department of Planning is renewing its objection to a proposed housing development in rural Allegany County that led to a landmark state Court of Appeals ruling in 2008.
ROMNEY, West Virginia - A nonprofit center in Romney that serves children and adults with developmental disabilities is being sued by a parent who alleges employees abused a 17-year-old former resident.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - The Cumberland Fire Department says two firefighters sustained relatively minor injuries battling a blaze that destroyed a vacant house and damaged two occupied homes.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - A convicted double murderer had 20 years added to his sentence Tuesday for stabbing a correctional officer in an attack that prompted a management shake-up at the maximum-security North Branch Correctional Institution near Cumberland.
NEW CUMBERLAND, Pennsylvania - A central Pennsylvania woman is charged with scamming thousands of dollars from a Maryland couple looking for a surrogate mother to carry their baby.
CUMBERLAND, Maryland - The Department of Natural Resources says it's preparing to resume trout production at a western Maryland facility closed seven years ago after fish there were found to be infected with a trout-killing parasite.