- Hamburg estimates $12.6 billion cost for 2024 Olympics Updated: Oct-08-15 4:38 am
HAMBURG, Germany - Hamburg's bid to host the 2024 Olympic Games has an estimated budget of 11.2 billion euros ($12.6 billion), with 7.4 billion ($8.3 billion) to come from taxpayers.
- Refugee crisis, money issues in background of 2024 bid race Updated: Sep-16-15 2:08 pm
LONDON - With the race for the 2024 Olympics now officially underway, the five bid cities face a two-year campaign to convince IOC members that they offer the best project.
- Race is on: 5 cities to compete for 2024 Summer Olympics Updated: Sep-16-15 7:17 am
LONDON - The race is on for the 2024 Olympics: A five-city contest pitting four European bids against a two-time host from the United States.
- 5 cities set to be in running for 2024 Olympics Updated: Sep-15-15 3:12 pm
LONDON - With Toronto deciding against a last-minute bid, five cities are set to be in contention for the 2024 Olympics when the race opens officially on Wednesday, pitting four European cities against a two-time host from the United States.
- Official: Toronto not bidding for 2024 Olympics Updated: Sep-15-15 12:04 am
TORONTO - Toronto will not be bidding to host the 2024 Summer Olympics.
- Big incentives at stake as Airbus' plant comes on line Updated: Sep-13-15 2:37 pm
MOBILE, Alabama - Airbus, an international aerospace giant that generated more than $68 billion last year, did not decide to locate its $600 million assembly plant in Mobile for free.