- Iowan denies allegation he used cord on grandson Updated: Mar-12-14 10:44 am
- Pickup plunges through ice on northwest Iowa lake Updated: Mar-10-14 7:20 am
- Mail still holds allure for Iowa college students Updated: Mar-09-14 12:23 pm
- Bond set at $1M for Yankton homicide suspect Updated: Mar-07-14 8:55 pm
- Iowa riverboat casino lawyers scrutinize documents Updated: Mar-07-14 4:22 pm
- Paramedics gather in Iowa for annual conference Updated: Mar-07-14 2:14 pm
- Driver dies as truck hauling hamburger crashes Updated: Mar-06-14 6:07 pm
- Council eyes water line insurance in Sioux City Updated: Mar-04-14 9:32 am
- Officials: Iowa inmate left work release facility Updated: Mar-03-14 7:55 pm
- Firefighters battling flames in frigid Sioux City Updated: Mar-03-14 9:33 am
- Sioux City using social media to fight crime Updated: Mar-01-14 11:16 am
- Stuffed bears help Sioux City woman honor husband Updated: Feb-26-14 2:23 pm
- Frontier will resume Sioux City flights Updated: Feb-24-14 7:19 pm
- Sioux City scam callers focus on jury duty Updated: Feb-24-14 6:25 am
- NW Iowa county may go after unpaid court fines Updated: Feb-23-14 7:02 pm
- Sioux City officer cleared in suspect's shooting Updated: Feb-18-14 7:56 am
- Omaha Tribe wins round in Pender booze tax fight Updated: Feb-17-14 12:29 pm
- Iowa imprisoned for enticement, child porn Updated: Feb-17-14 6:40 am
- Iowa rule allowing retired nurses to work expiring Updated: Feb-16-14 8:00 pm
- Freight car graffiti frustrates railroad companies Updated: Feb-16-14 3:13 pm
- Iowa man gets 10 years for injuring daughters Updated: Feb-14-14 9:10 am
- Water main breaks, so Iowa school cancels classes Updated: Feb-10-14 8:50 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A 43-year-old Sioux City man has denied accusations that he used an extension cord to beat his grandson.
SALIX, Iowa - A submerged pickup has been found at Snyder Bend Park near Salix in northwest Iowa.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The U.S. Postal Service - victim of hemorrhaging revenue and threats of trimmed delivery days - is holding its own in at least one place. On college campuses, packages and envelopes still get pre-Internet-style respect.
YANKTON, South Dakota - Authorities say a Yankton man has been charged with second-degree homicide as murder in connection with his uncle's death.
ALTOONA, Iowa - Lawyers for the owners of a riverboat casino in Sioux City have scrutinized the wording of documents by officials who later denied renewing their gaming license.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Paramedics from four states have gathered in Sioux City for an annual conference that focuses on the skills needed to keep patients alive until they can reach a hospital.
SALIX, Iowa - Authorities closed Interstate 29 in western Iowa after a truck veered off the freeway and caught fire.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The City Council in Sioux City has discussed setting up an insurance fund to cover the costs of water service repairs.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Authorities are looking for an inmate they say never returned to a work release facility in Sioux City.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Firefighters have been battling flames and the cold at an apartment complex in north Sioux City.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Sioux City police Officer Chad Sheehan spends quite a bit of time on Facebook when he's at work. But his boss doesn't seem to mind.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A Sioux City woman says she'll think of her husband this weekend as she drives to Omaha in a car piled high with hundreds of stuffed bears and other toy animals.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Frontier Airlines says it will resume flights into the Sioux City airport beginning this summer.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Scam calls are being made to some Sioux City residents in an effort to scare them into paying 'fines."
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Officials in northwest Iowa's Woodbury County are considering creating a collections department to go after nearly $12 million in unpaid court fines.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - State investigators have cleared a Sioux City SWAT officer who fatally wounded a homicide suspect last month.
LINCOLN, Nebraska - A federal judge ruled that the Omaha Tribe of Nebraska can collect a liquor tax on business owners in the northeast Nebraska city of Pender.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A 54-year-old registered Iowa sex offender has been given nearly 30 years in prison for child pornography and enticing a child into sexual activity.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - An Iowa law that allows retired public health care professionals to quickly return to work part time while collecting their state pension is due to expire this summer, though hospitals are pushing for an extension.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The train passes by, much too slowly for those of us stuck at the train crossing.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A 23-year-old Sioux City man has been given 10 years in prison for slamming his two young daughters' heads against a floor.
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Classes at Briar Cliff University in Sioux City have been canceled Monday because of a water main break.