- Nebraska college deflates damaged athletic complex dome Updated: Feb-06-16 1:33 pm
SOUTH SIOUX CITY, Nebraska - Briar Cliff University has deflated its athletic complex dome after finding a tear in the fabric caused by heavy snowfall and high winds.
- Man returned to Iowa after 16 years on lam sent to prison Updated: Feb-06-16 12:59 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A man who fled the country 16 years ago to avoid prosecution for sexually abusing two girls has been sentenced to 20 years in prison.
- Snow storm creates challenging travel conditions in Iowa Updated: Feb-02-16 12:39 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A major snowstorm is creating dangerous travel conditions as it moves across the Plains.
- Sioux City work release inmate listed as escaped Updated: Jan-27-16 10:23 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The Iowa Corrections Department says a 26-year-old inmate has been listed as escaped from the work release facility in Sioux City.
- 4 sentenced for selling methamphetamine in O'Brien County Updated: Jan-27-16 6:50 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Four people convicted of selling meth in O'Brien County have been sentenced to federal prison.
- Sioux City officials delay plans for tower near homes Updated: Jan-26-16 11:01 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Officials in Sioux City have at least temporarily blocked plans to build a cellphone tower in a Sioux City neighborhood.
- Sioux City officials look to protect historic neighborhood Updated: Jan-23-16 4:23 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Sioux City officials are exploring a plan to help protect the historic status of the city's Rose Hill neighborhood.
- Trial scheduled July 12 for defendant in Sloan slaying Updated: Jan-21-16 8:16 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A July trial has been scheduled for a 30-year-old man accused of killing another man in the northwest Iowa community of Sloan.
- CenturyLink closes Sioux City call center Updated: Jan-20-16 8:46 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The last 47 workers at the CenturyLink call center in Sioux City have lost their jobs with the center's closing.
- Knife River gets largest contract ever, at $63.4 million Updated: Jan-19-16 2:36 am
BISMARCK, North Dakota - North Dakota-based Knife River Corp. has been awarded a $63.4 million contract to reconstruct a portion of Interstate 29 in Sioux City, Iowa.
- 93-year-old still calls the shots at Sioux City business Updated: Jan-18-16 12:58 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Joe Karpuk starts his workday at 9 a.m. each morning and clocks out by 3 p.m. This has been his routine for nearly 66 years, and he doesn't show signs of stopping anytime soon.
- Couple's book recalls grisly 1973 killings in NW Iowa Updated: Jan-17-16 10:36 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - When Phil Hamman, 57, first heard about the grisly murders that occurred at Gitchie Manitou State Preserves on Nov. 17, 1973, he was overcome with emotion.
- Sioux City to add Dallas/Fort Worth airline connection Updated: Jan-15-16 12:47 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - City leaders say Sioux City will add a direct flight to the Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.
- Campaign ads deluge 'Wheel' watchers, morning shows Updated: Jan-14-16 2:33 pm
WASHINGTON - Political groups are flooding the airwaves with advertisements during popular game shows, including "Wheel of Fortune," ''Jeopardy" and "Family Feud," and pouring money into spots during local news and network morning shows as they try to sway presidential primary voters, according to an analysis by The Associated Press.
- Missing Sioux City woman found alive in snow near Moville Updated: Jan-14-16 1:41 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A 24-year-old Sioux City woman who was missing for two days has been found alive, lying in the snow in rural Woodbury County.