- Sioux City 18-year-old pleads not guilty to kidnapping Updated: Jul-29-15 7:04 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - An 18-year-old Sioux City man has pleaded not guilty to kidnappings linked to a dispute over drug dealings.
- Council gives Sioux City mansion another reprieve Updated: Jul-28-15 12:10 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The City Council has given another demolition reprieve to a 125-year-old home in Sioux City's historic Rose Hill district.
- Iowa mother convicted of injuring infant son gets probation Updated: Jul-24-15 11:56 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A 26-year-old Sioux City woman accused of causing her son's skull fracture has been given probation.
- Obama nominates US magistrate to federal bench in Iowa Updated: Jul-21-15 6:32 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - President Barack Obama has nominated a U.S. magistrate to fill an opening on the federal bench in Iowa.
- Iowa sex offender listed as escaped from work facility Updated: Jul-21-15 12:57 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A man serving a lifetime sex offender special supervision sentence has been listed as escaped from a state work release facility in Sioux City.
- Committee says Sioux City winter park would cost $4.3M Updated: Jul-21-15 5:29 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A committee has made its recommendation to Sioux City leaders for a proposed winter recreational park with a price tag almost $14 million less than expected.
- Iowan gets weekends in prison for Clean Water Act violations Updated: Jul-20-15 11:22 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A 58-year-old northwest Iowa man has been given six weekends in prison and a year of probation for dumping wastewater into a river tributary.
- 2 RAGBRAI riders from Wisconsin struck by car in Sioux City Updated: Jul-20-15 7:37 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Authorities say two people participating in an annual bike ride across Iowa were struck and injured by an intoxicated driver.
- Metro Sioux City struggles with rental housing crunch Updated: Jul-19-15 10:26 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - After a long day at work, Joel Simental blithely returns to his rental house in Sioux City's Morningside neighborhood.
- Sioux City man sentenced to prison for asbestos violation Updated: Jul-18-15 6:08 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The owner of the former Sioux City YMCA building has been sentenced to a year in prison and two years of supervised release for improperly removing asbestos from the building.
- Thousands expected in Sioux City to kick off RAGBRAI Updated: Jul-18-15 3:34 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Thousands of people are descending on northwestern Iowa's Sioux City this weekend in preparation for an annual bike ride across the state.
- Street flooding shuts down main Sioux City library Updated: Jul-16-15 12:10 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The main library branch in Sioux City has reopened, a day after street flooding caused by a water main break shut it down.
- Man gets 2 life sentences for 2 killings in Sioux City Updated: Jul-16-15 6:55 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A Sioux City man has been sentenced to two consecutive life sentences for the shooting deaths of two people and attempted killing of a third person.
- Iowa man killed in early-morning crash in northeast Nebraska Updated: Jul-13-15 1:15 pm
HOMER, Nebraska - A 42-year-old Iowa man has died in a head-on crash in northeast Nebraska.
- Strong wind gusts cause power outages, damage in Sioux City Updated: Jul-13-15 11:15 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Early-morning wind gusts that reached up 55 mph caused power outages and minor damage to homes in Sioux City.
- Sioux City has problem with unpaid parking ticket notices Updated: Jul-09-15 8:53 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Sioux City officials say some people who have paid parking tickets have still gotten city notices that they haven't, so the city has stopped sending all notices until the problem is resolved.
- Sioux City's landmark white arches come crashing down Updated: Jul-09-15 7:46 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The three giant Gateway Arches that for 35 years told travelers that they were in Sioux City have come crashing down.
- Man pleads not guilty to fatally stabbing girlfriend in Iowa Updated: Jul-08-15 1:07 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A September trial has been scheduled for a 35-year-old Sioux City man accused of fatally stabbing a woman in her Sioux City apartment.
- Iowa police ask people not to use gun-shaped phone case Updated: Jul-04-15 5:38 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Law enforcement officials in Sioux City are urging people not to use a cellphone case that looks like a gun, saying the device could be confused for the real thing.
- Era of elevator operators expires in Sioux City Updated: Jul-01-15 2:08 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A nearly century-old building shuttered its manual elevators Tuesday with plans to replace them with automatic ones, marking the end of Sioux City's era of elevator operators.
- Tip leads to arrest of Iowa fugitive who fled in 1999 Updated: Jun-30-15 6:29 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A tip from the public on the potential whereabouts of a longtime Iowa fugitive has led to his arrest in Mexico.
- Ex-Iowa egg farm manager gets probation after assisting feds Updated: Jun-30-15 5:41 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A former Iowa egg farm manager will avoid jail time after cooperating with investigators in a criminal prosecution stemming from a 2010 salmonella outbreak.