- Woodbury County borrows $865,000 for technology projects Updated: May-06-15 4:34 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The Woodbury County Board of Supervisors in Iowa has borrowed $865,000 to pay for high-tech equipment and building improvements.
- Sioux City man accused of sex with teen gets 10 years Updated: May-05-15 7:25 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A Sioux City man accused of having sex multiple times with a teenage girl has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
- Sioux City man accused of slamming 3-year-old into furniture Updated: May-05-15 7:34 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A 22-year-old Sioux City man is accused of slamming his live-in girlfriend's 3-year-old son into the corner of a piece of furniture.
- Sioux City teen gets 15 years in prison for failed robbery Updated: May-05-15 6:28 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A Sioux City teenager has been sentenced to 15 years in prison for a failed robbery.
- Iowa council to vote on special ball field for disabled Updated: May-04-15 8:49 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The City Council is expected to vote Monday on a proposal for a special baseball field for mentally and physically disabled players in Sioux City.
- Woodbury County sheriff's hope fading for sobriety program Updated: May-03-15 10:44 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - He's seen for himself how it works, offered to explain why it would be useful in Iowa and tried to get state legislators to approve it for statewide use.
- Sioux City picked to try out new traffic safety campaign Updated: May-02-15 6:23 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Sioux City will try out a new Iowa traffic safety campaign before the program is rolled out through the rest of the state.
- Trial set for Sioux City man charged in hit-and-run case Updated: May-01-15 11:01 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A trial has been scheduled next month for a 74-year-old Sioux City man charged with leaving the scene of an injury accident.
- Jury finds Sioux City man guilty in stabbing outside bar Updated: Apr-30-15 2:22 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Jurors have found a Sioux City man guilty in a stabbing outside a bar.
- Nebraskan pleads not guilty to Iowa murder charge Updated: Apr-30-15 10:13 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A Nebraska man has pleaded not guilty to an Iowa charge of first-degree murder in the strangulation of his estranged wife.
- Sioux City man charged with arson in trash bin fires Updated: Apr-28-15 6:39 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A man has been charged with several counts of arson in connection with fires started in trash receptacles in Sioux City.
- Ex-egg execs appeal jail sentences in salmonella outbreak Updated: Apr-28-15 12:38 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Two former egg industry executives are appealing the three-month jail sentences a judge has ordered for their roles in a 2010 food poisoning outbreak.
- Jury selection set for 2nd suspect in western Iowa slayings Updated: Apr-28-15 10:37 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Court officials say jury selection will be getting underway Tuesday in a Sioux City courtroom for the trial of the second man charged with killing two elderly people in Crawford County.
- Sioux City man gets 10 years in connection with bank robbery Updated: Apr-27-15 4:00 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A Sioux City man has been sentenced to 10 years in prison in connection with a bank robbery.
- Flames from fire pit spread to South Sioux City house Updated: Apr-27-15 9:38 am
SOUTH SIOUX CITY, Nebraska - A blaze that spread from a backyard fire pit has damaged a house in South Sioux City.
- Sioux City police officers hand out trading cards to kids Updated: Apr-25-15 5:04 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Sioux City Police are using officer trading cards as a way to connect with children in the community.
- Sioux City gets $20,000 grant to plant 200 trees Updated: Apr-25-15 1:21 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Sioux City has received a $20,000 grant from MidAmerican Energy that will help plant 200 trees in the community.
- Sioux City man gets 9 months in jail in 2014 shooting Updated: Apr-24-15 4:58 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A Sioux City man must serve nine months in jail in another man's nonfatal shooting last year.
- Grieving family buys officer's police dog from department Updated: Apr-23-15 7:46 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The grieving family of an officer has bought his police dog from the Sioux City Police Department.
- Iowa man granted retrial in child's death pleads not guilty Updated: Apr-22-15 1:08 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A Sioux City man granted a new trial in the death of his daughter has pleaded not guilty to a child endangerment charge brought against him six years ago.
- Former officials of failed Iowa bank settle FDIC lawsuit Updated: Apr-22-15 11:04 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Former officials of a failed Sioux City-based bank have settled a lawsuit filed by federal regulators after the bank's collapse in 2009.
- Concealed-carry advocates in Iowa wait for Senate bill Updated: Apr-19-15 10:38 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Siouxland gun advocates say a proposed U.S. Senate bill requiring states to honor all concealed-carry permits would ease the anxiety of travelers who carry firearms.
- Sioux City set to become second Home Base Iowa Community Updated: Apr-18-15 1:11 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A pledge by local businesses to hire military veterans has Sioux City set to become the state's second city to qualify as a Home Base Iowa Community.
- Iowa board OKs funding for jobs, projects to 3 companies Updated: Apr-17-15 4:43 pm
DES MOINES, Iowa - An Iowa board has approved nearly $16 million in investments in three companies across the state.
- Sioux City appealing order to remove traffic cameras Updated: Apr-17-15 9:16 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Sioux City wants to keep operating five traffic cameras while appealing a state order to remove them.