- Snow piling up in W. Iowa, E. Nebraska Updated: Nov-30-15 12:23 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Snow is beginning to pile up in much of western Iowa and eastern Nebraska.
- Judge says 3 men must pay for defrauding northern Iowa bank Updated: Nov-26-15 11:17 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A former senior vice president of a bank and four accomplices must pay in cash and time behind bars for defrauding a bank in northern Iowa.
- Sioux City-area families host students for the holidays Updated: Nov-25-15 12:12 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Several northwest Iowa colleges have turned to their communities to find families offering seats at their dinner tables for international students who can't make it home for the holidays.
- Alcohol treatment center for Native Americans discussed Updated: Nov-24-15 12:53 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - An activist is urging Sioux City and Woodbury County officials to open an alcohol treatment center for its Native American population.
- Iowa stabbing defendant expected to cite mental problems Updated: Nov-24-15 8:44 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A defense lawyer says a Sioux City man accused of fatally stabbing his girlfriend plans to use an insanity or diminished-capacity defense.
- Omaha soybean processor to expand its Iowa biodiesel plant Updated: Nov-21-15 1:42 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - An Omaha, Nebraska, soybean processor is moving ahead with a $38 million expansion of its biodiesel plant south of Sioux City that will nearly double production of the soy-based fuel.
- Sioux City man charged in sexual abuse of 7-year-old girl Updated: Nov-20-15 5:35 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A Sioux City man has been charged with attempted sexual abuse and indecent exposure involving a 7-year-old girl.
- Sioux City airport board endorses United Airlines as carrier Updated: Nov-19-15 9:00 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The Sioux City Gateway Airport Board of Trustees has endorsed United Airlines' bid to replace American Airlines as the airport's only carrier.
- Plan would close 3 Sioux City pools, open new aquatic center Updated: Nov-17-15 8:01 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A committee has proposed closing three swimming pools and replacing them with a regional aquatic center.
- Drivers won't get relief from I-29 construction this winter Updated: Nov-15-15 12:55 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Construction work will continue on Interstate 29 in the Sioux City area through winter, so drivers won't get much of a break this year.
- Organic ingredients company moving into old Sioux City plant Updated: Nov-12-15 10:02 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - An old tool plant in Sioux City is being transformed for use in processing organic ingredients.
- Sioux City might seek $4.6M grant for new pork plant work Updated: Nov-09-15 7:02 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - The City Council is scheduled to vote on applying for a $4.6 million grant to help pay for street work needed for the new Seaboard-Triumph Foods pork plant.
- Sioux City man again convicted of sex abuse in retrial Updated: Nov-07-15 6:26 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - A Sioux City man granted a new trial on sex abuse charges has again been found guilty of the crime.
- Iowa professor to lose 40-year-old beard in cancer battle Updated: Nov-04-15 6:32 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Students at Morningside College in Sioux City are set to help a professor shave off his 40-year-old beard amid his battle with esophageal cancer.
- Iowan gets 25 more years in prison on his 23rd birthday Updated: Nov-04-15 1:03 pm
IDA GROVE, Iowa - Court records show that on his 23rd birthday, a Sioux City man has been sentenced to 25 more years in prison.
- Officials: 3-year-old boy dies in fire at Sioux City home Updated: Nov-03-15 7:09 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Authorities say a 3-year-old boy has died in a fire at a Sioux City home.
- Gateway Inc. co-founder Mike Hammond dies at age 53 Updated: Nov-02-15 2:49 pm
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Mike Hammond, who co-founded computer maker Gateway in an Iowa farmhouse in 1985 and helped turn it into an American success story by shipping PCs straight to customers in boxes with a spotted-cow design, has died at age 53.
- 18-year-old set for trial in Sioux City student's drug death Updated: Nov-02-15 7:17 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - An April trial has been scheduled for an 18-year-old in the drug death of a Sioux City high school student.
- Sioux City to pledge $7.1 million for Sunnybrook development Updated: Nov-02-15 6:54 am
SIOUX CITY, Iowa - Sioux City plans to offer up $7.1 million in grants to help finance the proposed Sunnybrook Village development.