- Mistrial in Fort Smith trial over woman's death Updated: Apr-17-14 3:26 am
- National Guard to open new center at Fort Chaffee Updated: Apr-16-14 7:40 am
- Ex-major leaguer Hal Smith dies in Arkansas Updated: Apr-14-14 3:53 pm
- Motion says Alamo ministries properties gutted Updated: Apr-13-14 2:04 pm
- Arkansas watershed workshop rescheduled Updated: Apr-10-14 3:07 am
- ANG in Fort Smith hosting F-16s based at Tulsa Updated: Apr-09-14 3:19 am
- Fort Smith man pleads guilty in fatal shooting Updated: Apr-08-14 5:25 pm
- Ark. Supreme Court to hold hearing in Ft. Smith Updated: Apr-08-14 3:20 am
- Jack Fleck, winner of 1955 US Open, dies at 92 Updated: Mar-21-14 7:45 pm
- Last call for Wild Turkey at Ark. bottling plant Updated: Mar-21-14 11:25 am
- UA System trustees approve online initiative Updated: Mar-20-14 7:33 pm
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - A judge has declared a mistrial in a first-degree murder case over a woman's strangulation after he concluded that a juror introduced new evidence during deliberations.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - A ribbon-cutting ceremony is planned for the Arkansas National Guard's new training facility at Fort Chaffee.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Former major league baseball player Hal Smith of Fort Smith, Arkansas, has died.
TEXARKANA, Arkansas - Attorneys for two men who are owed $30 million from a civil judgment against convicted evangelist Tony Alamo say properties owned by Alamo's ministry have been stripped by his followers since a federal judge ordered that the properties be sold to help pay the debt.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - An environmental workshop for residents and businesses in the Poteau watershed has been rescheduled to later this month after being postponed due to icy weather.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - The 188th Fighter Wing's Ebbing Air National Guard Base in Fort Smith is currently hosting seven F-16C Falcons and 40 maintenance, operation and support personnel from the Oklahoma Air National Guard's Tulsa-based 138th Fighter Wing.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - A Fort Smith man has been sentenced to 50 years in prison after pleading guilty to second-degree murder in the shooting death of a 21-year-old woman.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - The Arkansas Supreme Court has scheduled a hearing in Fort Smith.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Jack Fleck, who produced one of golf's greatest upsets by beating Ben Hogan in a playoff to win the 1955 U.S. Open, died Friday. He was 92.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Fourteen people will be out of work as the bottling of Wild Turkey bourbon moves from a Fort Smith plant to a facility in Kentucky.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - University of Arkansas System trustees on Thursday approved formation of an online university that will draw on campuses within the system and compete with for-profit schools that are popular with older, working students.