- Ark. justices affirm life sentence for shooting Updated: Dec-12-13 7:00 pm
- Marshals Museum board talks finances over coins Updated: Dec-12-13 3:58 am
- Arkansas police ID man who died after police chase Updated: Dec-09-13 1:43 pm
- Man killed in Fort Smith hit-and-run crash Updated: Dec-09-13 10:32 am
- Flights canceled at Arkansas airports during storm Updated: Dec-06-13 10:20 am
- Okla. prosecutors seek death penalty for Ark. man Updated: Dec-04-13 7:28 pm
- Neighbor leads UALR over Arkansas-Fort Smith 88-74 Updated: Dec-03-13 11:08 pm
- Sheriff: Arkansas granddad fatally shoots 3, self Updated: Dec-03-13 10:29 pm
- Newspaper: Video can't back up Ark. police threat Updated: Nov-28-13 11:07 am
- Fort Smith seeks revenue boost for 2014 Updated: Nov-23-13 7:35 pm
- Man gets 17 years for drugs, weapons charges Updated: Nov-20-13 7:15 pm
- Fort Smith approves bonds for Gerber expansion Updated: Nov-20-13 11:58 am
- Fire danger alert issued in western Ark., NE Okla. Updated: Nov-16-13 4:10 pm
- Residents worry of contamination at Whirlpool site Updated: Nov-13-13 3:13 pm
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Arkansas' highest court on Thursday affirmed the life sentence given to an Oklahoman convicted of killing a Kibler man whose body was found in a Fort Smith alley.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Board members for the planned U.S. Marshals Museum in Fort Smith say they want to help market commemorative coins that are to be struck to honor the Marshals Service.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Arkansas State Police have identified a man believed to have killed himself after leading troopers on a car chase.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Authorities in Fort Smith say a 48-year-old man was killed in a hit-and-run accident as he was walking along a road.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Freezing rain, sleet and snow are forcing the cancelations of several flights at Arkansas airports.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Two brothers from Arkansas now both face a possible death sentence in Oklahoma for the death of a Fort Smith woman.
LITTLE ROCK, Arkansas - Will Neighbour scored 20 points to lead Arkansas-Little Rock over Arkansas-Fort Smith 88-74 on Tuesday night.
ALMA, Arkansas - A grandfather fatally shot his two grandchildren and his daughter's boyfriend Tuesday afternoon in rural Arkansas before turning the gun on himself, sheriff's officials said.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - A murder suspect's claim that police threatened to let him die from a gunshot wound unless he confessed to killing a Fort Smith woman is not backed up by a videotape obtained by a newspaper.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Fort Smith city leaders seeking a revenue boost for 2014 say they can pull in more money with personnel cuts and higher fees.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - A man who was spotted at an elementary school in Lavaca with a gun in his vehicle was sentenced Wednesday to 17 years in prison on federal drug and weapons charges.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - Fort Smith has approved the issuance of up to $150 million in industrial development revenue bonds for an expansion at Gerber Products Co.'s plant in the city.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - A combination of strong winds and low humidity has forced officials to issue a fire danger alert for western Arkansas and northeastern Oklahoma.
FORT SMITH, Arkansas - An estimated 70 Fort Smith residents turned out to voice anger and concerns over contamination at a former Whirlpool plant in the city.