- Akron Zoo taking name submissions for newborn Snow Leopards Updated: Apr-30-16 9:32 am
AKRON, Ohio - The Akron Zoo in northeast Ohio is asking people to send in potential names for three snow leopards born in March.
- Federal regulators put brakes on Ohio energy deals Updated: Apr-27-16 11:29 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - Two closely watched energy deals in Ohio allowing two utility companies to impose short-term rate increases on electricity customers cannot take effect until federal regulators approve them.
- Goodyear 1Q profit, revenue fall Updated: Apr-27-16 11:47 am
NEW YORK - The Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. on Wednesday reported a drop in first quarter profit as lower tire sales and currency swings dragged down revenue.
- Ohio court looking for heirs in $2M asbestos claim payout Updated: Apr-26-16 10:39 am
AKRON, Ohio - A northeast Ohio court is trying to track down for heirs to hundreds of rubber workers who died or became very ill because of exposure to asbestos as it looks to pay out about $2 million in legal claims.
- Jury recommends life sentence for man convicted in slayings Updated: Apr-22-16 3:48 am
AKRON, Ohio - An Ohio jury has recommended that a man convicted in the fatal shootings of his father and his two teenage children during a home invasion robbery on New Year's Eve 2013 be sentenced to life in prison without the possibility of parole.
- Co-pilot of jet in Ohio crash was fired from previous job Updated: Apr-21-16 12:47 pm
WEST PALM BEACH, Florida - Investigators say a Florida pilot involved in a deadly Ohio plane crash had been fired from a previous job.
- 3rd ex-Ohio officer sentenced for theft from drug dealers Updated: Apr-20-16 3:42 am
AKRON, Ohio - A former suburban Cleveland narcotics detective is heading to prison after admitting to participating in a scheme to steal thousands of dollars from suspected drug dealers.
- Authorities: Inmate died after complaining of chest pains Updated: Apr-15-16 2:58 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Authorities say an inmate who died this week after corrections officers found him unconscious in his northeast Ohio jail cell had complained of chest pains.
- Ohio man pleads guilty to charge related to sale of 300 guns Updated: Apr-12-16 4:11 pm
AKRON, Ohio - Authorities say an Ohio man has pleaded guilty in federal court to a charge related to the sale of 300 guns, including 11 destined for Beirut.
- Mom, grandma charged in teen's suspected drug death at hotel Updated: Apr-08-16 3:02 pm
GREEN, Ohio - The mother and grandmother of a teen who died from a suspected heroin overdose were charged in his death after authorities said they think the mom and her son had used the drug together.
- Policeman appeals ruling denying a new trial in 1997 slaying Updated: Apr-08-16 3:56 am
AKRON, Ohio - A former Akron police captain convicted of killing his ex-wife in 1997 is appealing a judge's ruling that denied him a new trial.
- Anthropology team, DNA might help identify Ohio remains Updated: Apr-08-16 12:53 am
AKRON, Ohio - An analysis by an anthropology team from a Pennsylvania school has provided clues about the man whose skeletal remains were found on a northeastern Ohio sidewalk in January.
- Black Keys drummer throws out first pitch at Indians opener Updated: Apr-05-16 9:59 pm
CLEVELAND - Patrick Carney's stomach was as jumpy as when he's on stage in Madison Square Garden before 20,000 fans.
- The Latest: Opponent says feds won't let energy deals stand Updated: Mar-31-16 3:21 pm
COLUMBUS, Ohio - The Latest on the Public Utilities Commission of Ohio's actions Thursday regarding rate deals proposed by FirstEnergy and American Electric Power (all times local):