- Man pleads not guilty to cutting trees from Montana refuge Updated: Aug-31-15 11:52 pm
BUTTE, Montana - A man accused of illegally cutting down 52 Douglas fir trees from the Red Rock Lakes National Wildlife Refuge in southwest Montana has pleaded not guilty to theft of government property.
- Butte man pleads guilty to role in infant's death Updated: Aug-31-15 6:25 pm
BILLINGS, Montana - A Butte man has pleaded guilty to his role in the death of his 3-month-old daughter in 2012.
- Amusement Park Drive-In among last of its kind Updated: Aug-29-15 9:46 am
BILLINGS, Montana - Daylight saving time and VCRs may have killed most of the drive-in movie theaters by the 1980s, but for Billings-area residents, the Amusement Park Drive-In continues to pack in the families.
- Butte girl reported missing has been located safe Updated: Aug-20-15 10:13 am
BUTTE, Montana - A 13-year-old Butte girl who was the subject of a missing and endangered person alert has been located in Butte and is safe.
- State investigates death of calf found butchered for meat Updated: Aug-18-15 11:13 am
BUTTE, Montana - State livestock officials are investigating the death of a steer calf that was found butchered on U.S. Forest Service property about 15 miles from Butte.
- Centuries old guessing game draws crowds to Heart Butte Updated: Aug-15-15 2:07 pm
GREAT FALLS, Montana - Stick game is older than recorded history, yet it remains largely unknown to people outside Native American culture. Its rules are deceptively simple, but demand a player remain intently focused; sometimes for hours at a time.
- 4 people die in recent Montana highway crashes Updated: Aug-10-15 4:26 pm
BUTTE, Montana - Four people have died in recent crashes on Montana's roadways.
- Man injured after falling down Butte elevator shaft Updated: Aug-07-15 5:07 am
BUTTE, Montana - A 30-year-old man is recovering after falling 30 feet down an elevator shaft at a Butte business.
- $128 million cleanup effort complete at Silver Bow Creek Updated: Aug-06-15 10:04 am
BUTTE, Montana - A cleanup effort on lower Silver Bow Creek is now complete with the removal of 5.8 million cubic yards of tailings and contaminated dirt.