- Former nurse pleads guilty to witness tampering Updated: Apr-24-14 9:59 am
- Attorney general to defend cap on court awards Updated: Apr-23-14 1:50 pm
- Colts sign safety Colt Anderson Updated: Apr-22-14 11:03 am
- Man denies assisted living stabbing death Updated: Apr-17-14 3:39 pm
- Man sentenced for helping shooting suspect escape Updated: Apr-17-14 3:14 pm
- New group forms to plan Knievel Days Updated: Apr-14-14 1:04 pm
- Organizers back out of Evel Knievel festival Updated: Apr-10-14 6:29 pm
- State certificates available to record stillbirths Updated: Apr-10-14 5:08 pm
- NorthWestern Energy to build new headquarters Updated: Apr-04-14 12:32 pm
- Missing man being investigated for embezzlement Updated: Apr-03-14 5:20 pm
- Organizers battle over Evel Knievel Days in Butte Updated: Mar-28-14 1:16 pm
- Man pleads not guilty to killing father with bat Updated: Mar-27-14 2:08 pm
- Fired Catholic school teacher gives birth to son Updated: Mar-26-14 10:43 am
BUTTE, Montana - A former correctional facility nurse convicted of having sex with an inmate has pleaded guilty to trying to threaten a witness.
HELENA, Montana - Montana's attorney general intends to defend the state's $10 million limit on the punitive damages a judge or jury can award an individual after a district judge ruled the cap is unconstitutional.
BUTTE, Montana - A 72-year-old resident of a Butte assisted living facility has denied charges that he stabbed another resident to death last month.
BUTTE, Montana - A Deer Lodge man who pleaded guilty to tampering with evidence in a Butte homicide case has been sentenced to five years with the Department of Corrections.
BUTTE, Montana - A new nonprofit corporation has been formed to carry out Evel Knievel Days in Butte after previous organizers backed out during a struggle over control of the festival with Knievel's family.
BUTTE, Montana - A struggle for control over a festival that draws thousands of stuntmen, wannabes and fans paying homage to Evel Knievel in his Montana hometown has led organizers to turn over the event to the famous daredevil's family.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - On a night at the end of November 2011, Beth Morey, 31 weeks pregnant, realized the baby she was carrying had stopped kicking. Worried, she went to Community Medical Center in Missoula to have a doctor check the baby, and there she found out it had died.
BUTTE, Montana - NorthWestern Energy has an agreement to build a new $23 million Montana headquarters building in Butte.
BUTTE, Montana - A 54-year-old Butte man who was reported missing in February is under investigation after more than $175,000 went missing from the Sheet Metal Workers International Association in Helena, where he was the business manager.
BUTTE, Montana - The eldest son of Evel Knievel and a local official married to Knievel's daughter say the city and county need more control over the three-day Evel Knievel Days festival that draws thousands to Butte in late July.
BUTTE, Montana - A former Butte man charged with killing his father more than five years ago by beating him to death with a baseball bat has pleaded not guilty.
BUTTE, Montana - A Montana Catholic school teacher who was fired for being pregnant and unmarried has filed a discrimination complaint with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.