- Butte courthouse increases security for murder trial Updated: Feb-04-16 12:40 pm
BUTTE, Montana - In the wake of bomb threats that have forced evacuations six times since mid-January, the Butte courthouse is increasing security for a murder trial next week.
- Former Butte band teacher enters sex assault plea Updated: Feb-03-16 3:48 pm
HAMILTON, Montana - A 27-year-old former Butte high school band teacher has entered a plea on charges that he sexually assaulted a student and provided alcohol to other students.
- Idaho company purchases stake in Butte Highlands Mine Updated: Jan-27-16 1:55 pm
BUTTE, Montana - The Idaho-based New Jersey Mining Co. has purchased a 50 percent stake in the Butte Highlands Mine.
- Disabled daughter saves mother after oxygen tank explodes Updated: Jan-26-16 2:56 pm
BUTTE, Montana - A 48-year-old woman developmentally disabled woman with myotonic muscular dystrophy saved her mother's life and stopped a house fire at their Butte home.
- Trial begins for woman accused of campground killing Updated: Jan-26-16 10:57 am
DILLON, Montana - The trial of a 51-year-old woman who is accused of stabbing a Butte man at a southwestern Montana campground is underway.
- Montana woman sues after finding human face in car wash Updated: Jan-21-16 4:01 am
BILLINGS, Montana - A Livingston woman has filed a complaint seeking damages for the alleged emotional trauma she suffered from finding part of a man's face in a car wash after he was struck and killed by a semitrailer.
- School receives bomb threat following threats to courthouses Updated: Jan-19-16 5:35 pm
HELENA, Montana - The FBI and the Department of Homeland Security are investigating after several courthouses and a high school in Montana received phoned-in bomb threats.
- Man denies charges after Butte meth bust Updated: Jan-19-16 1:30 pm
BUTTE, Montana - A man who said he moved to Butte to sell methamphetamine has denied three felony charges.
- Man arrested after casino robbery in Butte Updated: Jan-19-16 4:23 am
BUTTE, Montana - Authorities say they have arrested a man suspected of robbing a Butte casino at gunpoint.
- Butte man denies embezzling $200K from car dealership Updated: Jan-11-16 11:42 am
BUTTE, Montana - A Butte man is denying accusations that he stole more than $200,000 from a car dealership while working as the company's office manager.