- Former Butte-Silver Bow justice of the peace dies Updated: Dec-08-13 12:59 pm
- Butte drafting anti-discrimination ordinance Updated: Dec-06-13 10:27 am
- MT Millionaire $10K winner sold in Butte Updated: Nov-29-13 2:34 pm
- Glen man killed in rollover crash Updated: Nov-24-13 12:14 pm
- Police: Butte man tried to pull knife on officers Updated: Nov-23-13 3:20 pm
- Butte council passes open container ban Updated: Nov-21-13 1:23 pm
- Boulder man charged with threatening family Updated: Nov-19-13 4:18 pm
- Fish barrier intended to protect cutthroat trout Updated: Nov-17-13 3:55 pm
- Virginia woman killed in Montana crash identified Updated: Nov-17-13 12:16 pm
- Butte man sentenced for knife attack Updated: Nov-14-13 4:37 pm
- Pedestrian killed on I-90 while fleeing deputy Updated: Nov-11-13 9:14 am
BUTTE, Montana - A former Butte-Silver Bow justice of the peace who was given deferred sentences in two cases related to his use of methadone has died.
BUTTE, Montana - The Butte-Silver Bow Council of Commissioners has asked the county attorney to draft an ordinance that would prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity.
HELENA, Montana - A Montana Millionaire ticket sold in Butte won the $10,000 prize in Friday's "early bird" drawing.
BUTTE, Montana - Authorities have identified a 33-year-old Glen man who died in a one-vehicle crash.
BUTTE, Montana - A 27-year-old Butte man who police say attempted to pull a knife on officers attempting to arrest him has been taken into custody.
BUTTE, Montana - Another tradition of Butte's rough-and-tumble past has gone by the wayside.
BOULDER, Montana - A 50-year-old Boulder man was arrested early Tuesday after family members said he threatened them with a gun during an argument over an inheritance.
BUTTE, Montana - A planned $500,000 fish barrier will aim to protect westslope cutthroat trout from non-native species in Silver Bow Creek in western Montana.
BUTTE, Montana - Authorities have identified the 29-year-old Virginia woman killed in a crash on Interstate 90 as Samantha Josephine Barnaby of Chester, Virginia
BUTTE, Montana - A 26-year-old Butte man who pleaded guilty to trying to kill a woman by stabbing and cutting her in front of their young son has been sentenced to 40 years in prison.
BUTTE, Montana - A Deer Lodge man who ran away from a traffic stop Friday night in Whitehall was struck and killed along Interstate 90 less than six hours later when he ran away from a sheriff's deputy.