- New group forms to plan Knievel Days Updated: Apr-14-14 1:04 pm
- Organizers back out of Evel Knievel festival Updated: Apr-10-14 6:29 pm
- State certificates available to record stillbirths Updated: Apr-10-14 5:08 pm
- NorthWestern Energy to build new headquarters Updated: Apr-04-14 12:32 pm
- Missing man being investigated for embezzlement Updated: Apr-03-14 5:20 pm
- Organizers battle over Evel Knievel Days in Butte Updated: Mar-28-14 1:16 pm
- Man pleads not guilty to killing father with bat Updated: Mar-27-14 2:08 pm
- Fired Catholic school teacher gives birth to son Updated: Mar-26-14 10:43 am
- Former nurse found guilty of inmate rape Updated: Mar-22-14 11:41 am
- Coroner IDs victim of assisted living stabbing Updated: Mar-21-14 5:45 pm
- Dying woman sends sister to basketball tournament Updated: Mar-20-14 2:49 pm
- Butte man pleads not guilty in pedestrian death Updated: Mar-20-14 1:16 pm
- Butte pet stores allowed to sell mice, rats Updated: Mar-20-14 1:05 pm
- Butte man dies after throat cut in retirement home Updated: Mar-19-14 9:55 pm
BUTTE, Montana - A new nonprofit corporation has been formed to carry out Evel Knievel Days in Butte after previous organizers backed out during a struggle over control of the festival with Knievel's family.
BUTTE, Montana - A struggle for control over a festival that draws thousands of stuntmen, wannabes and fans paying homage to Evel Knievel in his Montana hometown has led organizers to turn over the event to the famous daredevil's family.
GREAT FALLS, Montana - On a night at the end of November 2011, Beth Morey, 31 weeks pregnant, realized the baby she was carrying had stopped kicking. Worried, she went to Community Medical Center in Missoula to have a doctor check the baby, and there she found out it had died.
BUTTE, Montana - NorthWestern Energy has an agreement to build a new $23 million Montana headquarters building in Butte.
BUTTE, Montana - A 54-year-old Butte man who was reported missing in February is under investigation after more than $175,000 went missing from the Sheet Metal Workers International Association in Helena, where he was the business manager.
BUTTE, Montana - The eldest son of Evel Knievel and a local official married to Knievel's daughter say the city and county need more control over the three-day Evel Knievel Days festival that draws thousands to Butte in late July.
BUTTE, Montana - A former Butte man charged with killing his father more than five years ago by beating him to death with a baseball bat has pleaded not guilty.
BUTTE, Montana - A Montana Catholic school teacher who was fired for being pregnant and unmarried has filed a discrimination complaint with the federal Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
BUTTE, Montana - A former correctional facility nurse has been convicted of 48 charges including two counts of sexual intercourse without consent for having sex with an inmate.
BUTTE, Montana - Butte-Silver Bow County officials have released the name of the 72-year-old man who died after his throat was cut during an argument at a Butte assisted living facility.
BUTTE, Montana - Quinn Peoples is a competitor, about that there is no doubt.
BUTTE, Montana - A 27-year-old Butte man has denied charges that he was driving under the influence of methamphetamine when he struck and killed a transient last fall.
BUTTE, Montana - The Butte-Silver Bow Council of Commissioners has approved an ordinance allowing licensed pet stores in the city or county to sell rodents as pets or as food for pet snakes.
BUTTE, Montana - Law enforcement officers in Butte say a 72-year-old man cut the throat of another man during an argument over money at a retirement and assisted living facility.