- U.Va. strategic plan price tag estimated at $564M Updated: Dec-08-13 3:41 pm
- Assisted living expansion planned in Front Royal Updated: Dec-05-13 6:58 am
- Harris, Virginia miss, No. 8 Wisconsin wins 48-38 Updated: Dec-04-13 11:21 pm
- No. 8 Wisconsin stymies Virginia, 48-38 Updated: Dec-04-13 10:26 pm
- UVa associate dean pleads not guilty in pornography case Updated: Dec-04-13 8:05 am
- Kristensen goes from walk-on K to Hokies' hero Updated: Dec-01-13 3:29 pm
- Cavaliers vow that next year will be better Updated: Dec-01-13 3:07 pm
- Virginia Tech bests Virginia 16-6 Updated: Nov-30-13 7:15 pm
- U.Va. tries to put a cork on pre-game drinking Updated: Nov-30-13 9:47 am
- Missing Va. teen focus of Sunday search Updated: Nov-29-13 9:32 am
- More donor support to be sought for AccessUVa Updated: Nov-27-13 1:31 pm
- Harris' 20 leads Virginia past Hampton, 69-40 Updated: Nov-26-13 9:14 pm
- Experts to propose gun policies at Virginia forum Updated: Nov-26-13 2:54 am
- UVa students raising funds for Rotunda restoration Updated: Nov-26-13 2:43 am
- Va woman convicted in friend's 2012 death Updated: Nov-24-13 2:23 pm
- Big run boosts Virginia past Liberty, 75-53 Updated: Nov-23-13 6:11 pm
- Va. state senator: 'Some wounds won't heal' Updated: Nov-22-13 1:26 pm
- Judge hears Charlottesville panhandling arguments Updated: Nov-22-13 11:59 am
- Va. looks into treatment of state senator's son Updated: Nov-20-13 6:22 pm
- Charlottesville woman claims $1m Powerball prize Updated: Nov-20-13 6:29 am
- Gill's 18 help Virginia beat Navy 67-42 Updated: Nov-19-13 9:39 pm
- 5 school architecture projects win Va awards Updated: Nov-18-13 8:34 am
- UVa yearbook could be making a comeback Updated: Nov-17-13 10:23 am
- U.Va. board OKs 5-year plan Updated: Nov-16-13 9:34 am
- Sentence above guidelines sought in Va sex ad case Updated: Nov-14-13 8:58 am
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The University of Virginia estimates it could cost more than a half-billion dollars to implement a five-year strategic plan.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Commonwealth Assisted Living plans a $1.5 million expansion of its assisted living community in Front Royal.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Joe Harris had plenty of company in his misery after a brutal offensive performance for Virginia.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Wisconsin's high-scoring offense has garnered much of the attention during the school's best start in 20 years.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A University of Virginia associate dean has pleaded not guilty to federal child pornography charges.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Eric Kristensen smiled like he is living a dream.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Tight end Jake McGee sat in the corner looking dazed, searching for answers.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Trey Edmunds took a short pass 26 yards for a first-half touchdown and Eric Kristensen kicked three field goals as Virginia Tech beat Virginia for the 10th consecutive time, 16-6, on Saturday night.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The University of Virginia is trying to put a cork on a marginal booze-drenched tradition.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Volunteers are heading out this weekend to search for a Nelson County teenager who was last seen Aug. 3.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - University of Virginia president Teresa A. Sullivan wants to reduce a financial aid program's reliance on school funding by increasing philanthropic support.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Joe Harris scored 20 points and Virginia scored 23 unanswered in the first half Tuesday night in a 69-40 victory against Hampton.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Experts on gun violence and mental health will recommend changes in Virginia policies at a forum in Charlottesville.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A University of Virginia student group is holding an online auction to raise money to aid in the restoration of the school's historic Rotunda.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A woman who claimed she stabbed a friend multiple times in self-defense after he made sexual advances toward her has been convicted of second-degree murder.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Anthony Gill scored 13 points and Virginia scored 20 consecutive points in the second half and beat Liberty 75-53 on Saturday.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - State Sen. Creigh (kree) Deeds has made his first public statement since being released from a hospital where he was treated for stab wounds inflicted by his son, who later killed himself.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A lawyer for a group of homeless men challenging Charlottesville's panhandling ordinance says he expects a ruling by a judge in a couple of months.
HOT SPRINGS, Virginia - Gus Deeds, the son of Virginia state Sen. Creigh Deeds, was a talented musician known for his stories and his smarts, someone who could carry on conversations ranging from music theory to theology.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - A Charlottesville woman has claimed a $1 million Powerball prize.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Anthony Gill scored 18 points and Joe Harris had 16 as Virginia beat Navy 67-42 on Tuesday night.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Five school architectural projects have earned state awards.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - When Corks and Curls, the University of Virginia's 122-year-old student yearbook, was declared dead in 2010, few students mourned its passing. Its demise saddened alumni, but the consensus on Grounds was that it was outdated and being replaced by social media websites such as Facebook.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - The Board of Visitors at the University of Virginia has approved a five-year plan that includes a push to hire new faculty as hundreds retire over the next seven years.
CHARLOTTESVILLE, Virginia - Federal prosecutors are recommending that a former Library of Congress worker spend 120 months in prison for stalking and identification fraud.