- Imprisoned ex-teacher gets 6-15 years for sex with student Updated: Jul-02-15 10:16 am
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - A former southeastern Michigan teacher already serving time in prison on charges she had sex with a 15-year-old student has been sentenced to 6-15 years for related charges in Macomb County.
- Lawsuit challenges Macomb County Jail's inmate mail policy Updated: Jul-01-15 5:03 pm
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - A publication has filed a federal lawsuit challenging restrictions placed on inmate mail at the Macomb County Jail in Mount Clemens.
- Nurse gets life in prison in killing, dismemberment of son Updated: Jun-30-15 1:16 pm
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - A judge ordered a no-parole life sentence Tuesday for a suburban Detroit woman convicted of killing her adult son, dismembering him and dumping the body parts.
- No-parole sentence in death of woman; body stuffed in barrel Updated: Jun-30-15 11:23 am
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - A Detroit-area man who pleaded no contest to killing his girlfriend and stuffing the body in a barrel expressed regret before he was sentenced to life in prison.
- Detroit-area pilot project offers jury duty rides via Uber Updated: Jun-30-15 8:41 am
MOUNT CLEMENS, Michigan - A pilot project in suburban Detroit is offering jury duty transportation via ride-hailing business Uber.