- UC Santa Barbara roars past CS Fullerton in 2nd half, 81-68 Updated: Feb-07-16 12:12 am
SANTA BARBARA, California - Michael Bryson and Gabe Vincent combined to score 45 points and UC Santa Barbara roared back from a seven-point halftime deficit to post an 81-68 victory over CS Fullerton Saturday night.
- Valdes hits key bucket, Hawaii beats UC-Santa Barbara 76-64 Updated: Feb-05-16 12:33 am
SANTA BARBARA, California - Aaron Valdes scored 18 points and Hawaii shook off UC Santa Barbara 76-64 on Thursday night, rebounding from its first conference loss this season.
- Authorities bust panga boat with 3,000 pounds of pot Updated: Feb-02-16 9:11 am
SANTA BARBARA, California - Authorities have arrested 13 people after a panga boat near Santa Barbara was found to be carrying about 3,000 pounds of marijuana.
- Trucks will move oil stored after California pipeline break Updated: Feb-01-16 6:48 pm
LOS ANGELES - Exxon Mobil Corp. won approval Monday for its plan to use trucks to move more than 17 million gallons of oil stranded in storage tanks after a California pipeline break in May.
- Long Beach State beats UC Santa Barbara in overtime 80-70 Updated: Jan-29-16 1:29 am
LONG BEACH, California - Nick Faust scored a career-high 34 points with eight rebounds and Long Beach State beat UC Santa Barbara 80-70 in overtime on Thursday night.
- Lawsuit filed in 2014 UCSB gang rape case Updated: Jan-27-16 2:29 am
SANTA BARBARA, California - A lawsuit has been filed against the University of California Regents on behalf of a woman who was gang raped and beaten on the UC Santa Barbara campus in 2014.
- The Latest: California bill would cap abandoned oil wells Updated: Jan-25-16 8:12 pm
SACRAMENTO, California - The Latest on the California Legislature (all times local):
- UC Santa Barbara races past CS Northridge in 74-61 win Updated: Jan-23-16 9:18 pm
SANTA BARBARA, California - Michael Bryson scored 19 points and had six rebounds as UC Santa Barbara controlled the second half to defeat Cal State Northridge 74-61 Saturday night.
- Oil stranded by pipeline break could be trucked out Updated: Jan-22-16 7:13 pm
LOS ANGELES - Eight months ago a ruptured pipeline created the largest coastal oil spill in California in 25 years, fouling beaches near Santa Barbara with crude and spreading goo as far as 100 miles away.
- Long Beach State beats UC Santa Barbara 77-67 Updated: Jan-21-16 12:08 am
SANTA BARBARA, California - Justin Bibbins scored a career-high 25 points and made all five of his 3-point attempts Wednesday night, and Long Beach State beat UC Santa Barbara 77-67.
- UC Irvine defeats UC Santa Barbara 61-52 Updated: Jan-16-16 9:18 pm
SANTA BARBARA, California - Mike Best scored 20 points and UC Irvine defeated UC Santa Barbara 61-52 on Saturday.
- Vincent's 27 leads UC Santa Barbara past Cal Poly 76-73 Updated: Jan-15-16 12:26 am
SAN LUIS OBISPO, California - Gabe Vincent got to the basket for a layup with 11 seconds left in the game to give UC Santa Barbara the lead and Eric Childress added two free throws with a second left to give the Gauchos a 76-73 win over Cal Poly in a battle of teams in search of their first win in Big West Conference play Thursday night.