- "X-Men" director accused of sex abuse in lawsuit Updated: Apr-17-14 3:25 am
- Ryu takes early lead in LPGA LOTTE tournament Updated: Apr-17-14 1:15 am
- Nakamoto appointed as Big Island family judge Updated: Apr-16-14 10:11 pm
- Downtown Lihue envisioned as bike-friendly campus Updated: Apr-16-14 5:03 pm
- Committee discussion focuses on Maui water system Updated: Apr-16-14 1:53 pm
- Fund to help families of Lanai plane crash victims Updated: Apr-16-14 9:04 am
- Hawaii weighs expanded coverage for infertility Updated: Apr-16-14 12:05 am
- Firefighters union supports Abercrombie for gov Updated: Apr-15-14 6:20 pm
- Hilo charter school's build plans hit permit snag Updated: Apr-15-14 5:38 pm
- Nonprofit groups allowed to join Kauai law defense Updated: Apr-15-14 5:26 pm
- Kauai Fire Department seeks more overtime funds Updated: Apr-15-14 5:16 pm
- Abercrombie apologizes for statement about Inouye Updated: Apr-15-14 3:56 pm
- Coast Guard searches for man overboard off Oahu Updated: Apr-15-14 12:58 pm
- Coast Guard searches for man overboard off Oahu Updated: Apr-15-14 12:04 pm
- Hawaii, Bali form sister state relationship Updated: Apr-15-14 1:17 am
- Hawaii bills draw clash on future developments Updated: Apr-14-14 10:52 pm
- Honolulu considers outlawing gambling machines Updated: Apr-14-14 4:43 pm
- Kauai Council agrees to settlement with councilman Updated: Apr-14-14 4:29 pm
- Moped driver dies after coalition with truck Updated: Apr-14-14 12:26 pm
- UH law school offers free LSAT prep classes Updated: Apr-14-14 10:04 am
- Maui bicycle rider dies in collision with vehicle Updated: Apr-13-14 5:28 am
- No US tsunami threat after 7.6 quake in Pacific Updated: Apr-12-14 6:07 pm
- Report gives Honolulu high ranking for solar Updated: Apr-12-14 12:04 pm
- Hawaii Legislature shifts, leaves some bills dead Updated: Apr-11-14 9:58 pm
- Hawaii herb farm settles federal labor charges Updated: Apr-11-14 9:04 pm
HONOLULU - A former child model and aspiring actor is accusing "X-Men" franchise director Bryan Singer of sexually abusing him as a teenager in a federal lawsuit filed in Hawaii.
KAPOLEI, Hawaii - South Korea's Se Ri Pak, Hyo Joo Kim and So Yeon Ryu each shot a 4-under 68 on Wednesday for a three-way tie atop the leaderboard after a breezy first round of the LPGA LOTTE Championship.
HONOLULU - The Hawaii state Judiciary says a Hilo lawyer has been appointed as a family court judge on the Big Island.
LIHUE, Hawaii - Kauai County officials have revealed plans to overhaul the Lihue Civic Center into a campus with less traffic and more offices.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - A Maui County official wants to raise millions of dollars for water system improvements by targeting waterlines, pumps and reservoirs to supply water to drought-plagued Upcountry residents, ranchers and farmers.
WAILUKU, Hawaii - Billionaire technology entrepreneur Larry Ellison's management company for Lanai has established a fund to provide financial assistance to the families of those killed or injured when a small plane crashed on the island in February.
HONOLULU - When Piilani Smith was diagnosed with infertility at the doctor's office and chose to pursue fertility treatment, she was shocked by what she learned.
HONOLULU - The Hawaii Firefighters Association has announced it supports Gov. Neil Abercrombie in his bid for re-election.
HILO, Hawaii - A hearing officer has advised the Hawaii County Planning Commission to deny a special permit to a Hilo charter school that wants to build a new campus.
HONOLULU - A federal judge has decided to allow four nonprofit organizations to join Kauai County in defending a new law regulating pesticides and genetically modified crops in court.
LIHUE, Hawaii - The Kauai Fire Department is seeking a 22 percent increase in overtime funds for the upcoming fiscal year, saying some of the increase is required for the county to comply with collective-bargaining agreements.
HONOLULU - The Coast Guard says a search has been launched for a Japanese crew member of a container ship who was reported overboard northeast of Oahu.
HONOLULU - The Coast Guard says a search has been launched for a 23-year-old crew member of a container ship who was reported overboard northeast of Oahu.
HONOLULU - Hawaii and the Indonesian province of Bali on Monday took a step toward forging closer ties by becoming sister states.
HONOLULU - A bill that affects development in Honolulu's urban core is touching off debate about the future of Hawaii and whether development will sprawl into rural areas or make the state's most populous city more dense.
HONOLULU - The Honolulu City Council is considering making it illegal to own a gambling machine, tightening rules that have led to arrests but no prosecutions.
LIHUE, Hawaii - The Kauai County Council has agreed to settle a civil rights lawsuit filed by one of its members, Councilman Tim Bynum.
HONOLULU - Honolulu police say a 24-year-old Colorado woman has died after her moped collided with a truck near Oahu's Turtle Bay.
HONOLULU - The University of Hawaii's law school is still accepting applications for the fall.
HONOLULU - Police say a bicycle rider is dead after he was hit by a pickup truck in Kihei.
HONOLULU - U.S. officials say there is no threat of a tsunami to the coasts of California, Oregon, Washington, Hawaii or Alaska after a magnitude-7.6 earthquake struck in the Pacific Ocean near the Solomon Islands.
HONOLULU - A national report ranks Honolulu first among major U.S. cities for the amount of solar energy systems installed per capita.
HONOLULU - Hawaii lawmakers are heading into the final stretch of their legislative session, and the fates of many bills have been decided thanks to the passing of a major deadline.
HONOLULU - A Hawaii farm has agreed to settle a Department of Labor complaint that charged the farm underpaid its workers by hundreds of thousands of dollars.