- Honolulu mayor proposes ads for city buses Updated: Dec-04-13 6:04 pm
- Oahu man gets 10-year sentence for scamming pastor Updated: Dec-04-13 5:33 pm
- Police say single rapist may have targeted 3 women Updated: Dec-04-13 4:25 pm
- Ruling affirms agency spending on all Hawaiians Updated: Dec-04-13 3:40 pm
- Warden selected for Big Island prison Updated: Dec-04-13 2:13 pm
- Big Island police identify man found dead in water Updated: Dec-04-13 10:54 am
- Hawaii governor makes appointments to 4 boards Updated: Dec-04-13 8:05 am
- Calif. man faces murder charge in Hawaii Updated: Dec-03-13 6:59 pm
- Woman sentenced to 10 years in store robbery Updated: Dec-03-13 5:15 pm
- 'Hawaii Five-O' recreates internment camp for show Updated: Dec-03-13 4:10 pm
- Car crashes into door of Hilo restaurant Updated: Dec-03-13 2:34 pm
- Ulupono investing $17.5M in Kauai dairy venture Updated: Dec-03-13 1:43 pm
- Maui police investigate death of man at resort Updated: Dec-03-13 10:52 am
- Hawaii medical volunteers to head to Philippines Updated: Dec-03-13 9:05 am
- Gay weddings become reality in Hawaii with new law Updated: Dec-02-13 11:01 pm
- Shark attack off Maui leaves fisherman dead Updated: Dec-02-13 10:28 pm
- Sentencing postponed for airplane threat hoax Updated: Dec-02-13 8:08 pm
- Judge: 'Wonder Blunder' trial to remain in Hawaii Updated: Dec-02-13 5:16 pm
- Honolulu City Lights display to open Saturday Updated: Dec-02-13 2:13 pm
- Man in critical condition after high voltage shock Updated: Dec-02-13 10:58 am
- Gay weddings become reality in Hawaii with new law Updated: Dec-02-13 9:55 am
- Pastor, his fiance among 1st to legally wed in HI Updated: Dec-02-13 12:08 am
- Hardin-Simmons loses 104-59 at No. 18 Baylor Updated: Dec-01-13 7:04 pm
- Storms rake Kauai and Oahu Updated: Dec-01-13 7:04 pm
- No. 18 Baylor wins 104-59 over Hardin-Simmons Updated: Dec-01-13 6:54 pm
HONOLULU - Honolulu Mayor Kirk Caldwell has revived the idea of selling advertising on the sides of municipal buses and is running into the same opposition from opponents who helped kill the concept a decade ago.
HONOLULU - The Honolulu prosecuting attorney's office says a man found guilty of scamming a pastor out of more than $100,000 has been sentenced to 10 years in prison.
HONOLULU - A third sexual assault of a woman in an apartment in seven months has Honolulu police worried that a repeat rapist might be behind the attacks.
HONOLULU - The Office of Hawaiian Affairs can keep spending trust funds on programs that aid people with any amount of Native Hawaiian blood, the state Supreme Court ruled.
HILO, Hawaii - A warden has been named for a Big Island prison that will re-open next year.
KAILUA-KONA, Hawaii - Hawaii County Police have identified a man found dead Monday off North Kohala.
HONOLULU - Gov. Neil Abercrombie is making appointments to four state boards and commissions.
HONOLULU - A Southern California man is facing extradition to Hawaii in the killing of a man whose dismembered body was found in a ravine.
HILO, Hawaii - A woman convicted of using a handgun to rob a Hilo clothing store of $257 was sentenced Monday to 10 years in prison.
HONOLULU - The creators of the CBS drama "Hawaii Five-O" recently rebuilt an Oahu internment camp used during World War II to detain Japanese, German and Italian internees and prisoners of war shipped to the islands.
HILO, Hawaii - A patron at a Hilo McDonald's restaurant ended up inside the building without getting out of his car.
LIHUE, Hawaii - An investment company wants to revitalize Hawaii's dairy industry and increase local milk production by establishing a dairy farm on Kauai.
HONOLULU - Maui police are investigating the death of a 53-year-old man within Marriott Maui Ocean Club in Kaanapali.
HONOLULU - A group of Hawaii doctors, nurses and other medical volunteers will be traveling to the Philippines to help typhoon victims.
HONOLULU - Retired professors Rod Powell and Bob Eddinger have been partners in life since they met at the University of Hawaii in 1977. On Monday, they joined in marriage on the first day their home state allowed same-sex couples to form such unions.
HONOLULU - A kayak fisherman died Monday after a shark attack off Maui, local officials said.
HONOLULU - Sentencing has been postponed for a Hawaii man who pleaded guilty to making a hoax call to the FBI when he falsely reported a possible hijacker was aboard an airplane.
HONOLULU - Trial will remain in Honolulu for a North Carolina man accused of scamming the University of Hawaii out of $200,000 in a failed concert that was supposed to feature Stevie Wonder, a federal judge ruled Monday.
HONOLULU - Designers of Honolulu's holiday lights display are putting on the final touches before the downtown tradition opens this weekend.
HONOLULU - A 22-year-old man attempting to stop a downed high voltage power line from igniting cars was shocked and critically injured in Kailua.
HONOLULU - Same-sex couples are taking advantage of Hawaii's newfound aloha for gay weddings.
HONOLULU - The pastor of the First Unitarian Church of Honolulu and his fiance will be among the first gay couples to wed when gay marriage becomes legal in Hawaii on Monday.
WACO, Texas - Cameron Barnes and Jim Walter each hit 3-pointers for Hardin-Simmons in the first 75 seconds against No. 18 Baylor.
HONOLULU - The National Weather Service issued flash flood watches and advisories as a storm dropped heavy rain and downed trees on Kaua and Oahu over the weekend.
WACO, Texas - Back on the mainland after a week in Hawaii, Baylor coach Scott Drew got exactly what he hoped for from his No. 18 Bears.