- Judge mulls sentence for man in witness beating Updated: Mar-07-14 9:52 am
- S. Indiana man ordered to pay for horses' care Updated: Mar-06-14 8:14 am
- Descendant of 1st owner buys historic Madison home Updated: Feb-26-14 10:14 am
- Anderson High School honors 3 basketball legends Updated: Feb-14-14 10:08 am
- Prosecutor drops 63 cases after officer's arrest Updated: Feb-12-14 11:11 am
- Courthouse fire ruling goes against S. Ind. county Updated: Feb-10-14 5:56 am
MADISON, Indiana - A southern Indiana judge is weighing what sentence he'll impose on a man convicted of attacking another man over testimony that led to his stepdaughter's arrest.
MADISON, Indiana - A southern Indiana judge has ordered a man facing animal cruelty charges to pay the county's costs of caring for dozens of horses found in poor condition on properties he owns.
MADISON, Indiana - A two-story Greek revival home in downtown Madison is back in the hands of the family who commissioned the build 180 years ago.
ANDERSON, Indiana - Former Madison Heights star Ray Tolbert felt a little strange walking the hallways of a school that no longer bears the name emblazoned on the jersey he wore on his way to being named Mr. Basketball in 1977.
MADISON, Indiana - Two suspects have been released from a southern Indiana jail following a prosecutor's decision to dismiss 63 cases after the arresting officer in those cases was himself arrested on felony charges.
MADISON, Indiana - The state appeals court says contractors don't have to pay a southern Indiana county part of the cost of repairing its historic courthouse following a 2009 fire.