- Vermont ex-worker released after not guilty plea Updated: Apr-21-14 6:09 pm
- Number of Vermonters without health care unclear Updated: Apr-21-14 3:51 pm
- Firefighter charged with embezzling from union Updated: Apr-10-14 7:35 am
- Shumlin appoints Walz new Vermont House member Updated: Apr-07-14 12:14 pm
- States rebel against powerful new painkiller Updated: Apr-04-14 3:53 pm
- Vermont restricting access to powerful painkillers Updated: Apr-03-14 3:46 pm
- Vt. Foodbank gets new chief operations officer Updated: Mar-30-14 8:49 am
MONTPELIER, Vermont - A former Vermont state worker pleaded not guilty Monday to charges that she embezzled more than $50,000 while working as a claims examiner and that she used some of the money to buy a boat, a vehicle, firearms and other merchandise.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - It won't be known for several months how many people who looked at buying health insurance through Vermont Health Connect determined it was too expensive and decided to go without, Vermont officials said Monday.
BARRE, Vermont - The president of the local firefighters union in Barre, Vermont, has been accused of embezzling funds from the organization.
MONTPELIER, Vermont - Gov. Peter Shumlin has appointed Tommy Walz of Barre to fill the Vermont House seat left vacant by the recent resignation of Rep. Tess Taylor.
BARRE, Vermont - State officials around the country are rebelling over a powerful new painkiller that law enforcement and public health authorities fear could worsen the nation's deadly scourge of heroin and prescription drug abuse.
BARRE, Vermont - The state is restricting access to a new class of narcotic painkillers that law enforcement and public health officials across the country fear could worsen drug abuse, officials announced Thursday.
BARRE, Vermont - The Vermont Foodbank has a new chief operations officer.