- Hammond firefighters get new equipment Updated: Mar-08-14 9:23 am
- New Hammond police building to get new floor Updated: Mar-05-14 7:28 am
- Forestry forum planned in Hammond Updated: Mar-02-14 10:19 am
- Covered benches for Hammond busy stops Updated: Feb-21-14 10:44 am
- Gold buyer accused of improper record keeping Updated: Feb-20-14 8:05 am
- Tangipahoa school board calls for May 3 tax vote Updated: Feb-12-14 8:16 am
- Dance troupe to perform in Hammond Updated: Feb-10-14 4:34 am
- Hammond approved money for park construction Updated: Feb-09-14 10:08 am
- December sales tax disappoint in Hammond Updated: Feb-08-14 10:34 am
- Man found guilty of first-degree murder Updated: Feb-07-14 7:28 am
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Hammond firefighters have new fire equipment to work with.
HAMMOND, Louisiana - The Hammond City Council has approved the expenditure of $44,000 for the purchase and installation of flooring for the former Hancock Bank Building being renovated to serve as headquarters for the city's police department.
HAMMOND, Louisiana - The annual Florida Parishes forestry forum is scheduled for March 14 at Southeastern Louisiana University.
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Hammond officials have big plans to improve the city's 43 bus stops in the coming years.
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Authorities have arrested a Tangipahoa Parish gold buyer accused of failing to properly report purchases at his stores in Hammond and Amite.
AMITE, Louisiana - The Tangipahoa Parish School Board has voted in favor of amending taxing district boundaries in Hammond and called for a tax vote on May 3.
HAMMOND, Louisiana - The Koresh Dance Company will perform Feb. 16 at Southeastern Louisiana University's Columbia Theatre for the Performing Arts.
HAMMOND, Louisiana - The City Council has authorized spending more than $65,800 for playground equipment and other improvements at a recreation area in the impoverished Lincoln Park neighborhood.
HAMMOND, Louisiana - Sales tax collections in the Tangipahoa Parish city fell slightly from the month in 2012, Hammond officials said.
AMITE, Louisiana - Tangipahoa Parish jurors have found an Independence man guilty of two counts of first-degree murder.