- Prisoner back in custody after standoff Updated: Dec-01-13 9:37 am
- Water trail designation gives Mo. River a boost Updated: Dec-01-13 9:22 am
- SD prison inmate missing from work release program Updated: Nov-30-13 9:28 am
- Salvation Army bells and kettles return to Yankton Updated: Nov-30-13 5:22 am
- More testing ordered in SD attempted murder case Updated: Nov-18-13 7:40 am
- Final SD self-service license terminal installed Updated: Nov-16-13 5:23 am
- Yankton city employees vote down contract offer Updated: Nov-13-13 8:19 am
YANKTON, South Dakota - A 26-year-old state prison inmate who failed to return to a minimum-security unit in Yankton is in custody after a standoff in Sioux Falls.
YANKTON, South Dakota - A stretch of the Missouri River has been declared a water trail - one of only 14 nationwide.
YANKTON, South Dakota - Authorities are searching for a state prison inmate who failed to show up for his work release job in Yankton.
YANKTON, South Dakota - The bells will ring again outside Yankton businesses for the first time in nearly 20 years.
YANKTON, South Dakota - A judge has ordered more in-depth testing for a Yankton man accused of trying to kill his girlfriend.
YANKTON, South Dakota - South Dakota's DMV has installed the last of 10 self-service terminals around the state that let drivers renew their vehicle tags 24 hours a day.
YANKTON, South Dakota - Unionized city employees in Yankton have rejected a contract offered by the southeastern South Dakota city, and negotiations will begin anew.