- Emerald ash borer spreads to Winona Updated: Apr-19-14 5:13 pm
- Motorcyclists gear up for annual spring Flood Run Updated: Apr-19-14 5:04 am
- Family of slain deputy fights killer's parole Updated: Apr-14-14 7:02 am
- Group: Install air monitors to study frack sand Updated: Apr-12-14 6:55 pm
- Winona store to benefit victims of sex trafficking Updated: Apr-05-14 6:40 pm
- Diocese: Former Blue Earth priest to be deported Updated: Mar-31-14 6:55 pm
- Board approves manual to help regulate frack sand Updated: Mar-22-14 1:38 pm
WINONA, Minnesota - Officials in Winona say they have found the devastating emerald ash borer inside city limits.
ST. PAUL, Minnesota - Minnesota's motorcycle season kicks off with the annual spring Flood Run.
WINONA, Minnesota - The family of a Winona County sheriff's investigator killed 34 years ago is fighting against paroling the deputy's killer.
WINONA, Minnesota - A Winona environmental group is recommending that air monitors be installed around the city to measure the effect that the processing and shipping of sand used in fracking has on air quality.
WINONA, Minnesota - A Minnesota woman who plans to sell jewelry and other items handmade by women rescued from the sex-trafficking industry is opening her store in Winona this weekend.
WINONA, Minnesota - A Minnesota priest was taken into custody at his Monday sentencing and will be deported after admitting he fondled a girl while attending dinner at her grandmother's home.
WINONA, Minnesota - A new manual has been approved to help local governments regulate the frack sand industry.