- Silver Airways bailout prompts airport partnership Updated: Apr-14-14 4:43 pm
- Jones Co. supervisors support Pat Harrison move Updated: Apr-14-14 4:33 pm
- Silver Airways leaving Miss. airports Updated: Apr-10-14 1:25 pm
- Man charged in death of elderly woman Updated: Apr-03-14 4:27 pm
- Fire damages building in Jones County Updated: Apr-02-14 4:06 pm
- Saenger sign getting a major face-lift Updated: Apr-01-14 4:22 am
- 'Bush' brings Biblical message to Miss. church Updated: Mar-31-14 3:05 pm
- Mistrial in Laurel Walmart shooting trial Updated: Mar-28-14 9:07 am
- Jones County man sought in moonshine probe Updated: Mar-21-14 4:12 am
MERIDIAN, Mississippi - Leaders of airports in Meridian and Hattiesburg-Laurel are working with a consultant who specializes in smaller airport service to make presentations to the larger commercial airlines.
LAUREL, Mississippi - The Pat Harrison Waterway District's proposal to move its headquarters out of Forrest County has support of the Jones County Board of Supervisors.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - Regional carrier Silver Airways is pulling out of four airports in Mississippi - Greenville, Hattiesburg, Meridian and Tupelo - and Muscle Shoals, Alabama
LAUREL, Mississippi - A Laurel man has been charged with capital murder in the death of an 85-year-old woman at a trailer park where they both lived.
LAUREL, Mississippi - An early morning fire Wednesday severely damaged a building at the Southern Metals Co. site on Doncurt Road in Jones County.
HATTIESBURG, Mississippi - The downtown Hattiesburg skyscape currently has a hole in it, but in another three weeks or so, the beacon welcoming patrons to the city's grand dame of a theater will be back.
LAUREL, Mississippi - A Mississippi church had been promoting a speaker for several weeks with ads that had the American flag on the banner.
LAUREL, Mississippi - A Jones County judge has declared a mistrial after a jury failed to reach a verdict in the case of a shooting and robbing outside of Laurel's Wal-Mart.
OVETT, Mississippi - Authorities in Jones County say they have issued an arrest warrant for a man suspected of operating a moonshine still at his home.