- A quiet post-Masters for Watson, with a surprise Updated: Apr-15-14 6:03 pm
- Musings from the Masters Updated: Apr-15-14 3:38 pm
- Green jacket and golden moment for Bubba Watson Updated: Apr-14-14 12:57 pm
- Nicholls cooking students work at Masters golf Updated: Apr-14-14 8:58 am
- 2 charged in gunfire outside Augusta nightclub Updated: Apr-14-14 6:02 am
- Ga. students turn plastic bags into sleeping mats Updated: Apr-14-14 4:05 am
- Bubba goes green for the 2nd time at Augusta Updated: Apr-14-14 3:19 am
- Column: Can Bubba be more than golf's local hero? Updated: Apr-13-14 10:12 pm
- Jimenez, Langer, Couples show age just a number Updated: Apr-13-14 10:06 pm
- Jordan Spieth finally looks his age at the Masters Updated: Apr-13-14 9:03 pm
- Masters to distribute $9M in prize money Updated: Apr-13-14 6:42 pm
- No cellphone, no problem at tradition-rich Masters Updated: Apr-13-14 6:05 pm
- Column: Golf's next big thing has some kid in him Updated: Apr-12-14 9:35 pm
- Watson still confident after tough day at Masters Updated: Apr-12-14 8:44 pm
- 2 teens running from dogs killed by cars in 2 days Updated: Apr-12-14 4:02 pm
- Mickelson headed home after missing Masters cut Updated: Apr-11-14 9:03 pm
- Mickelson struggles, misses the cut at Augusta Updated: Apr-11-14 7:36 pm
- Column: Bubba finds his own way to the top Updated: Apr-11-14 7:26 pm
- Eisenhower Tree missed, but scores same Updated: Apr-11-14 5:44 pm
- Starbucks moves toward new coffee facility in Ga. Updated: Apr-11-14 8:10 am
- Column: A Masters bloodline that runs deep Updated: Apr-10-14 9:06 pm
- 5 memorable rulings at the Masters Updated: Apr-10-14 3:14 am
- Payne leaves no doubt who calls shots at Augusta Updated: Apr-09-14 6:52 pm
- Green jacket revered ... usually Updated: Apr-09-14 6:19 pm
- Police: Augusta shooting began with fight at club Updated: Apr-09-14 6:30 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson decided to keep his post-Masters victory more low key this year. Instead of going to New York for a media tour, he headed home to Orlando, Florida, and kept plans for a five-day vacation with his wife.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The moment doesn't get much bigger than this - a 20-foot putt on the 18th green Sunday at Augusta National for the win.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - For all the crazy stunts Bubba Watson does for fun, the green jacket was off limits.
THIBODAUX, Louisiana - Thirty-six cooking students are returning to Nicholls State University after a week of work at the Masters golf tournament.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Authorities have charged two men with firing gunshots outside an Augusta nightclub.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A group of eastern Georgia high school students used thousands discarded plastic bags to make sleeping mats for the homeless.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson scooped up his son, hugged his wife and took off down the ropes along the 18th green, high-fiving the patrons at Augusta National.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - He plays a sexy game of golf, owns two green jackets and - in what constitutes a show of major respect in these parts -Bubba Watson made rabid Georgia Bulldog fans take a break from spring football to watch some golf this weekend.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Miguel Angel Jimenez, Bernhard Langer and Fred Couples made the Masters one for the ages - the older ages for sure.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - As the errant shots began to pile up, Jordan Spieth swung his club angrily and spewed out his frustration for everyone to hear.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Masters will distribute a record $9 million in prize money.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - No cellphones. No video screens. No electronic scoreboards.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The kid talks to himself on the course. And not just a little.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson would've preferred to play better, of course.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - For the second time in the past two days, a Georgia teenager has been killed by a car while running away from a dog.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rory McIlroy took off his cap, rubbed his brow and let out a deep sigh.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Phil Mickelson will be watching the final two rounds of the Masters from home for the first time in 17 years.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Bubba Watson was playing his way down the 10th fairway, trying to forget about the photographer who got in his way the hole before and quite possibly cost him the first bogey of his Masters.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Trees don't get eulogized. This one did, more than once.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Starbucks is closer to making instant coffee in Augusta.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - If connections were all it took to make a splash at the Masters, Bill Haas would have contended long before now.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Players come from all over the world to compete in the Masters, and so do rules officials.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Eighty years after it was founded, dozens of questions remain about the murky inner workings of the Augusta National Golf Club.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The green jacket is one of the most revered symbols in all of sports, right up there with an Olympic gold medal and the Stanley Cup.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Police say a dispute that left one person shot to death and another wounded in Augusta began with a fight at a nightclub on Broad Street.