- Ex-Ga. coroner pleads guilty to using dead man's bank card Updated: May-28-15 6:50 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A former coroner has pleaded guilty to using a dead man's bank card.
- Georgia man pleads guilty to seeking to join Islamic State Updated: May-27-15 5:28 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A 37-year-old Georgia salesman pleaded guilty Wednesday to federal charges that he supported terrorists, saying he bought a one-way ticket overseas to join the Islamic State group.
- Augusta man returns to his passion for puppets Updated: May-23-15 4:12 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The back room of Keith Bailey's Harrisburg home is filled with fabric in an array of colors and materials.
- Arrest made in 2012 slaying of Augusta security guard Updated: May-22-15 7:05 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Sheriff's investigators have made an arrest in the 2012 slaying of an Augusta security guard.
- More than 20 suspects arrested in child sex sting Updated: May-18-15 12:40 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Authorities say they arrested more than 20 people in a weekend operation aimed at curbing the exploitation of children.
- Motorcycle crash kills former Georgia lawmaker Joey Brush Updated: May-08-15 7:07 am
APPLING, Georgia - Authorities say a motorcycle crash outside Augusta has killed a former Georgia lawmaker who served at the state Capitol for more than a decade.
- Players Championship should focus on what it is Updated: May-05-15 6:29 pm
PONTE VEDRA BEACH, Florida - The criteria to be considered for the World Golf Hall of Fame smacks of yet another effort by the PGA Tour to make The Players Championship something it's not.
- Man stabbed after opening door to his hotel room in Augusta Updated: May-03-15 12:01 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Authorities are investigating the stabbing of a man at a hotel in Augusta.
- Man working on car along road struck, killed by vehicle Updated: May-03-15 11:50 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Authorities say an Augusta man who was working on his car along a road has been struck and killed by a passing vehicle.
- Pete Brown, first black player to win PGA Tour event, dies Updated: May-01-15 10:58 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Pete Brown, the first black player to win a PGA Tour event, died Friday. He was 80.
- Ga. teen arrested in toddler's shooting death Updated: Apr-29-15 8:53 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Sheriff's officials in eastern Georgia say a 15-year-old boy is charged with involuntary manslaughter in the shooting death of a 1-year-old child.