- Attorney general plugs campaign to uncover child sex abusers Updated: May-01-16 10:27 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Georgia Attorney General Sam Olens is promoting a new statewide campaign to "unmask" those who seek children for sex.
- Correction: Fatal Wreck story Updated: Apr-18-16 11:27 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - In a story April 17 about a fatal crash in east Georgia, The Associated Press reported erroneously on which highway the wreck happened. The crash occurred on Georgia Highway 56, not on Georgia Highway 36.
- Small consolation for Spieth: He still has a green jacket Updated: Apr-12-16 5:40 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Don't feel sorry for Jordan Spieth because he had to put the green jacket on Danny Willett right after throwing away the Masters.
- Jordan Spieth: Where does he go after epic Masters meltdown? Updated: Apr-11-16 1:53 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Where does Jordan Spieth go from here?
- Column: Spieth's masterful miss 'Should have played a draw' Updated: Apr-10-16 11:11 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Golf has seen bigger collapses. Some were probably tougher to watch.
- The Latest: Willett wins the Masters after Spieth collapses Updated: Apr-10-16 7:31 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Latest from the final round of the Masters on Sunday (all times local):
- With the kiss! Oosthuizen banks in day's 3rd ace at No. 16 Updated: Apr-10-16 6:55 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - By the time Louis Oosthuizen reached the 16th tee box at the Masters on Sunday, holes-in-one were a dime a dozen.
- Smylie Kaufman surprising Masters contender - to some Updated: Apr-09-16 8:54 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Smylie Kaufman still lives at his parents' Alabama home, has a loyal following at tournaments that often consists of mom or dad and has eaten dinner every night this week at his family's Augusta rental.
- One for the ages: At 58, Langer is a Masters contender Updated: Apr-09-16 8:43 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - On the 30th anniversary of Jack Nicklaus' final Masters victory, another ageless blond is making a run at the green jacket.
- Faldo shows the way on coming from behind at the Masters Updated: Apr-09-16 1:57 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - No lead is too safe at the Masters. No deficit is too daunting.
- 50 Shades of Green just one reason why we love the Masters Updated: Apr-09-16 1:53 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The grass in the fairways is nicer than the carpeting in most homes. If the 300 or so club members ever descended on New York en masse wearing their trademark jackets, they'd immediately be awarded a float in the St. Patrick's Day parade. The event always coincides with prime time for Georgia vegetation, with azaleas and dogwoods sprinkling color on a backdrop of pines, magnolias and Bermuda grass.
- McIlroy roars back into contention in the Masters Updated: Apr-08-16 7:58 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rory McIlroy knows better than most how quickly fortunes can change in the Masters.
- Column: Big Easy makes an impressive comeback at the Masters Updated: Apr-08-16 6:21 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Ernie Els felt all eyes turn his way when he showed up at the Augusta National practice range early Friday morning. No one had any idea what to say, an uncomfortable pall of silence settling over the Big Easy.
- Woosnam, 1991 Masters champion, says he's done at Augusta Updated: Apr-08-16 2:57 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - After he won the Masters 25 years ago, one tiny question followed Ian Woosnam wherever he went: How could such a small man hit the ball that far?
- Key hole at the Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 8:31 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A look at the key hole Thursday in the first round of the Masters:
- Danny Lee enjoys triumphant return to Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 7:52 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Danny Lee made sure his return to the Masters was worth the wait.
- Big debacle for Big Easy: A 6-putt 9 to start the Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 7:35 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Ernie Els was 2 feet from a par to start the Masters.
- Fowler down, up and then down again in 1st round at Masters Updated: Apr-07-16 5:11 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Rickie Fowler's latest pursuit of a major championship got off to a rocky start.
- Nicklaus talks the 6 toughest shots at Augusta National Updated: Apr-07-16 11:26 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Augusta National has a mystique as the only major championship played on the same golf course every year.
- Palmer helps start the Masters without hitting a shot Updated: Apr-07-16 10:17 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The most meaningful start to this Masters was a ceremonial tee shot that wasn't even hit.
- Spieth will defend his Masters title with a new driver Updated: Apr-06-16 9:11 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jordan Spieth will defend his Masters title with a new driver on Thursday.
- Can you top this? No hole-in-1 for reigning champ Spieth Updated: Apr-06-16 7:01 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - It's not often - if ever - that a Masters champion gets booed on the grounds of Augusta National.
- Fun is Par-3 for the course at annual Masters prelude Updated: Apr-06-16 5:35 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Jason Day didn't have time to ponder his putt as he clambered up a hill to the first green at Augusta National.
- Inside the ropes: Toledo bags himself a week of Masters fun Updated: Apr-06-16 4:17 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Esteban Toledo is hardly the first pro golfer willing to do just about anything to get inside the ropes at the Masters.
- Like the azaleas, skipping balls on 16 a Masters tradition Updated: Apr-06-16 5:40 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The chants start as soon as each group has finished teeing off at the 16th hole.