- Lesson learned: Minor leaguer hits HR but misses plate Updated: Jul-28-15 6:08 pm
BALTIMORE - When a player hits a home run, there's really only one overriding rule when running the bases: Touch 'em all.
- 'I am an American' says man who tried to join Islamic State Updated: Jul-28-15 1:08 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A Georgia man who wrote he was "ready for jihad" before buying a one-way ticket overseas to try joining the Islamic State group was sentenced to federal prison Tuesday after he sobbed to the judge, "I am an American."
- Vandals spray-paint doors of pro-LGBT church in Georgia Updated: Jul-22-15 2:27 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Vandals spray-painted a Bible passage that condemns homosexual sex on a church whose pastor and his partner were among the first gay couples to receive a marriage license in Richmond County.
- Death of teen with shaken baby syndrome ruled a homicide Updated: Jul-22-15 4:34 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The death of an Augusta teenager who suffered from shaken baby syndrome dating back to 1999 has been ruled a homicide.
- North Augusta man's body recovered from Thurmond Lake Updated: Jul-20-15 3:04 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Authorities say a blind man has drowned at an eastern Georgia lake.
- Augusta VA employee accused of falsifying patient records Updated: Jul-17-15 7:51 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - An employee at the Charlie Norwood VA Medical Center in Augusta is accused in a federal indictment of falsifying patients' medical records, prosecutors said Friday.
- Augusta offers settlement to firefighters in overtime suit Updated: Jul-15-15 6:46 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Augusta commissioners are proposing a settlement with firefighters who have sued the city saying they're owed overtime pay.
- Augusta settles whistleblower lawsuit from ex-deputy coroner Updated: Jul-09-15 5:07 pm
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The City of Augusta has settled a whistleblower suit against a former deputy coroner who said he was retaliated against for reporting that the coroner was stealing money and property from dead people.
- Augusta aims to expand its herd of grass-gobbling goats Updated: Jul-06-15 6:29 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Despite a set-back by dogs that killed eight of the goats, a herd of grass-eating goats in Augusta could soon expand.
- Olympic hopeful from Zimbabwe has found home in Augusta Updated: Jul-05-15 9:23 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Since arriving two years ago in Augusta, Pardon Ndhlovu has enjoyed training at a popular location.
- Augusta nonprofit helping students gets accreditation Updated: Jul-05-15 7:52 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A nonprofit working with struggling students in Augusta has won national accreditation.
- Event set to honor Declaration of Independence signers Updated: Jul-03-15 11:14 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A ceremony is set in Augusta to honor three Georgia representatives who signed the Declaration of Independence.