- Police: Man broke window at Planned Parenthood Updated: Dec-01-13 11:38 am
- Juvenile justice building in Augusta vandalized Updated: Dec-01-13 10:05 am
- Ga. unemployment rate down, metro Atlanta up Updated: Nov-28-13 5:08 pm
- Coroner: Surgeon died of strangulation Updated: Nov-27-13 9:46 am
- Ga. soldiers to return to Augusta Saturday Updated: Nov-21-13 4:12 am
- Animal welfare group accuses Ga. school of cruelty Updated: Nov-20-13 7:22 pm
- Naked Ga. man arrested on drug charges Updated: Nov-18-13 3:06 pm
- Memorial service held for body donors Updated: Nov-18-13 9:19 am
- Interviews from World War II project to be shared Updated: Nov-15-13 8:40 am
- Augusta woman pleads guilty in son's drowning Updated: Nov-14-13 4:53 pm
- Sea Island still feels like home to Chris Kirk Updated: Nov-11-13 4:56 am
- Correction: Georgia Regents-ROTC story Updated: Nov-08-13 10:37 am
- North Augusta man shot to death at home Updated: Nov-07-13 6:49 am
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Police in Augusta say a man confessed to breaking a window at a Planned Parenthood clinic.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Police say someone poured paint and wrote expletives on a Department of Juvenile Justice building in Augusta.
ATLANTA - Georgia's unemployment rate was 8.1 percent for October, according to new data from the state Department of Labor.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - A surgeon found dead in an east Georgia creek died as a result of strangulation and blunt-force injuries, a coroner said.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Georgia Army National Guard is gearing up to welcome soldiers back from a yearlong deployment to Afghanistan.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Animal welfare officials are accusing Georgia Regents University of performing unnecessary dental implant procedures on dogs, then euthanizing them.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Richmond County sheriff's officials say a man who was wearing only high heels and a turban when police confronted him has been charged with several drug-related offenses and public indecency.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - Dexter Mattox's first patient in dental school was a 94-year-old retired nurse.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - The Augusta-Richmond County Historical Society will show its gratitude for World War II veterans this weekend by sharing with the public readings from the first six interviews it conducted with 800 local members of The Greatest Generation.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - An Augusta woman whose 2-year-old son drowned in a pool after wandering away from home has pleaded guilty to involuntary manslaughter.
ST. SIMONS ISLAND, Georgia - Chris Kirk watches golf on television when he's not playing. He likes seeing how players cope with pressure and pull off great shots because he can appreciate the nerves. And it never ceases to amaze him how it rarely takes a perfect round of golf to win a tournament.
AUGUSTA, Georgia - In a story Nov. 7 about the ROTC program at Georgia Regents University, The Associated Press reported erroneously that U.S. Rep. John Barrow is a Republican. He is a Democrat.
NORTH AUGUSTA, South Carolina - Aiken County officials say a North Augusta man has been shot and died after a domestic dispute at his home.