- Harvard beats Cornell 40-3 Updated: Oct-10-15 3:44 pm
ITHACA, New York - Scott Hosch threw three touchdown passes and ran for another score and Harvard beat Cornell 40-3 on Saturday to win its 18th straight game.
- Colgate makes late stand to hold off Cornell 28-21 Updated: Oct-02-15 10:09 pm
ITHACA, New York - Jake Melville threw two touchdown passes and ran for one, the Colgate defense made a last-minute stand and the Raiders held off Cornell 28-21 on Friday night.
- Ithaca fails to submit finances to NY Comptroller's Office Updated: Sep-25-15 6:47 am
ITHACA, New York - The New York Comptroller's Office says the upstate city of Ithaca has failed to submit its finances to the state's Fiscal Stress Monitoring System for the third year in a row.
- Late touchdown pass helps Bucknell beat Cornell 19-14 Updated: Sep-19-15 6:22 pm
ITHACA, New York - R.J. Nitti threw a touchdown pass to Joey DeFloria late in the game to help Bucknell beat Cornell 19-14 on Saturday.
- Report: NY landfill's coal ash is contaminating groundwater Updated: Sep-18-15 6:24 am
ITHACA, New York - A consulting geologist says dormant coal ash in a landfill near the Cayuga Power Plant in New York's Finger Lakes region has been seeping into groundwater for nearly 30 years and possibly contaminated drinking water.
- Cornell receives $600k grant for food processing equipment Updated: Sep-16-15 6:09 am
GENEVA, New York - Cornell University's Agricultural Experiment Station has been awarded $600,000 in state funding for new food processing equipment.