- Reward offered for arrest in shooting of bald eagle Updated: May-01-15 3:05 am
ITHACA, New York - A young bald eagle is recovering after having surgery on its wing, and a $1,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of the person who shot it.
- Fire out Cornell's Statler Hotel; blaze in restaurant Updated: Apr-23-15 11:26 am
ITHACA, New York - Firefighters have extinguished a blaze that started in a restaurant inside a hotel on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca.
- M.H. Abrams, Norton anthology founder, dead at age 102 Updated: Apr-22-15 11:25 pm
NEW YORK - M.H. Abrams, an esteemed critic, teacher and tastemaker who helped shape the modern literary canon as founding editor of the Norton Anthology of English Literature and joined the elite himself by writing one of the 20th century's most acclaimed works of criticism, has died. He was 102.
- More than 40 displaced by fire at 2 Ithaca buildings Updated: Apr-15-15 7:44 am
ITHACA, New York - More than 40 people have been displaced after a fire heavily damaged two Ithaca buildings housing a popular pub and apartments located near the Cornell University campus.
- Fire heavily damages pub, apartment building in Ithaca Updated: Apr-14-15 9:31 am
ITHACA, New York - Firefighters have gained control of a blaze that has heavily damaged two neighboring buildings in Ithaca that house a popular pub and apartments.