- Cornell lab's sage grouse documentary to air on PBS Updated: May-19-15 3:05 am
ITHACA, New York - The conflict between the sage grouse and western energy and ranching interests is the subject of a new documentary by the Cornell Lab of Ornithology.
- Trucker pleads guilty in fatal crash into Ithaca restaurant Updated: May-14-15 10:55 am
ITHACA, New York - The driver of a tractor-trailer that crashed into an Ithaca restaurant last year, killing a bartender, has pleaded guilty to charges stemming from the accident.
- Searching the cosmos in Carl Sagan's name at Cornell Updated: May-09-15 2:52 pm
ITHACA, New York - The Cornell University institute searching for signs of life among the billions and billions of stars in the sky is being named for - who else? - Carl Sagan.
- Reward offered for arrest in shooting of bald eagle Updated: May-01-15 3:05 am
ITHACA, New York - A young bald eagle is recovering after having surgery on its wing, and a $1,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest of the person who shot it.
- Fire out Cornell's Statler Hotel; blaze in restaurant Updated: Apr-23-15 11:26 am
ITHACA, New York - Firefighters have extinguished a blaze that started in a restaurant inside a hotel on the Cornell University campus in Ithaca.
- M.H. Abrams, Norton anthology founder, dead at age 102 Updated: Apr-22-15 11:25 pm
NEW YORK - M.H. Abrams, an esteemed critic, teacher and tastemaker who helped shape the modern literary canon as founding editor of the Norton Anthology of English Literature and joined the elite himself by writing one of the 20th century's most acclaimed works of criticism, has died. He was 102.