- Judge denies bail in Hawaii dismemberment case Updated: Apr-18-14 12:02 pm
- Hawaii lawmakers agree to end police sex loophole Updated: Apr-17-14 11:04 pm
- Turtle Bay Resort agrees to conservation easement Updated: Apr-17-14 9:56 pm
- Hawaii settles school abuse lawsuits Updated: Apr-17-14 7:58 pm
- Man dies after snorkeling in Waikiki Updated: Apr-17-14 12:33 pm
- Big Island high school jazz band performs on Oahu Updated: Apr-17-14 9:04 am
- Nonprofit groups allowed to join Kauai law defense Updated: Apr-15-14 5:26 pm
- Coast Guard searches for man overboard off Oahu Updated: Apr-15-14 12:58 pm
- Coast Guard searches for man overboard off Oahu Updated: Apr-15-14 12:04 pm
- Hawaii, Bali form sister state relationship Updated: Apr-15-14 1:17 am
- Honolulu considers outlawing gambling machines Updated: Apr-14-14 4:43 pm
- Moped driver dies after coalition with truck Updated: Apr-14-14 12:26 pm
- Maui bicycle rider dies in collision with vehicle Updated: Apr-13-14 5:28 am
- Report gives Honolulu high ranking for solar Updated: Apr-12-14 12:04 pm
- Group plugs tiny homes as Hawaii housing solution Updated: Apr-11-14 6:32 pm
- Honolulu federal inmates wage hunger strike Updated: Apr-11-14 6:24 pm
- Drone training flights proposed for Hawaii site Updated: Apr-11-14 5:32 pm
- Woman, 21, indicted in Iolani Palace vandalism Updated: Apr-11-14 1:34 pm
- Group aims to build Waikiki condominium hotel Updated: Apr-10-14 5:29 pm
- Army's presence in Pacific won't diminish Updated: Apr-09-14 4:30 pm
- Hawaii gets poor grade for children's oral health Updated: Apr-09-14 2:05 pm
- State investigates possible illegal toxins dumping Updated: Apr-09-14 11:43 am
- Hawaii lawmakers plow through mountain of bills Updated: Apr-08-14 11:01 pm
- Hawaii Medical Service Association seeks increase Updated: Apr-08-14 3:22 pm
- Name of Hilo man killed in car crash released Updated: Apr-08-14 11:43 am
HONOLULU - A judge in Hawaii has denied bail for a Southern California man accused of killing a man whose dismembered body was found in an Oahu ravine.
HONOLULU - Hawaii lawmakers in both chambers agree that legal permission for police to have sex with prostitutes should end.
HONOLULU - Turtle Bay Resort is agreeing to protect more than 660 acres of land on Oahu's North Shore in a deal reached with the state, county and a nonprofit organization.
HONOLULU - Hawaii has agreed to settle three lawsuits from parents who said their special-needs children were abused by workers at an elementary school.
HONOLULU - Honolulu authorities say a 23-year-old man died after snorkeling in Waikiki.
HONOLULU - An award-winning jazz band from Honokaa High School is touring Oahu this month.
HONOLULU - A federal judge has decided to allow four nonprofit organizations to join Kauai County in defending a new law regulating pesticides and genetically modified crops in court.
HONOLULU - The Coast Guard says a search has been launched for a Japanese crew member of a container ship who was reported overboard northeast of Oahu.
HONOLULU - The Coast Guard says a search has been launched for a 23-year-old crew member of a container ship who was reported overboard northeast of Oahu.
HONOLULU - Hawaii and the Indonesian province of Bali on Monday took a step toward forging closer ties by becoming sister states.
HONOLULU - The Honolulu City Council is considering making it illegal to own a gambling machine, tightening rules that have led to arrests but no prosecutions.
HONOLULU - Honolulu police say a 24-year-old Colorado woman has died after her moped collided with a truck near Oahu's Turtle Bay.
HONOLULU - Police say a bicycle rider is dead after he was hit by a pickup truck in Kihei.
HONOLULU - A national report ranks Honolulu first among major U.S. cities for the amount of solar energy systems installed per capita.
HONOLULU - Advocates in Honolulu are proposing that Hawaii rejigger its ohana housing regulations so the tiny homes might address the state's urgent housing shortage.
HONOLULU - A handful of inmates indicted on charges of being part of a prison gang have waged a hunger strike to protest conditions at Honolulu's Federal Detention Center.
HILO, Hawaii - The Pohakuloa Training Area on Hawaii's Big Island would host drone training flights for up to 12 weeks a year under a proposal to relocate unmanned aircraft to the state from California.
HONOLULU - A 21-year-old woman has been indicted for vandalism at Iolani Palace.
HONOLULU - A local development partnership has pledged more than $1 million in community spending in exchange for the city's permission to build a condominium hotel tower exceeding Waikiki's height and density requirements.
HONOLULU - The commander of U.S. Army Pacific said the military's presence in the region won't diminish despite cuts elsewhere.
HONOLULU - Hawaii has more dentists per capita than any state except Massachusetts but children here have among the worst rates of tooth decay in the country.
HONOLULU - Hawaii health department officials are investigating possible illegal dumping of toxins at an Oahu site.
HONOLULU - Hawaii lawmakers plowed through a mountain of bills Tuesday in advance of a legislative deadline, moving swiftly through their work until they hit a sex education bill that drew criticism from gay rights opponents and generated a salty debate in the state House.
HONOLULU - The Hawaii Medical Service Association is asking the state to approve a 12.8 percent rate hike on its health insurance plans for most small business workers.
HONOLULU - Big Island police have released the name of a 26-year-old man who died in a car crash on Keaau-Pahoa Road in Puna.