- Japanese jet makes emergency landing in Honolulu Updated: Mar-09-14 6:11 am
- Suspect in Oahu killing arrested in California Updated: Mar-09-14 3:51 am
- Jurors return partial verdict in Hawaii meth ring Updated: Mar-07-14 7:19 pm
- Former Hawaii star Brennan has brain injury Updated: Mar-07-14 5:39 pm
- Hawaiian monk seal gets eye removed in surgery Updated: Mar-07-14 5:37 pm
- Police: Beach mat sparked fatal Maili stabbing Updated: Mar-07-14 12:46 pm
- Hawaii Supreme Court pick gets OK from committee Updated: Mar-07-14 12:31 pm
- Honolulu, Nagaoka signing sister city memo Updated: Mar-07-14 12:16 pm
- Honolulu man admits to taking dead mom's checks Updated: Mar-06-14 12:31 pm
- Scientists urge lawmakers to protect Hawaii opihi Updated: Mar-05-14 6:11 pm
- Hawaiian suspends Taiwan flight amid slow demand Updated: Mar-05-14 6:00 pm
- Woman dies after being hit by Waikiki tour bus Updated: Mar-05-14 12:35 pm
- Honolulu rail gets $250M in Obama's budget plan Updated: Mar-04-14 9:22 pm
- Work battling Hawaii invasive species recognized Updated: Mar-03-14 11:14 pm
- Hawaii lawmakers weigh parole for juveniles Updated: Mar-03-14 7:19 pm
- No contest plea in $20K Nanakuli school theft Updated: Mar-03-14 7:06 pm
- Statistics: Hawaii seed industry spending down Updated: Mar-03-14 2:25 pm
- 2 plead guilty to smuggling clam meat into Hawaii Updated: Mar-02-14 1:56 am
- Scientists monitor shark behavior off Oahu coast Updated: Feb-28-14 6:37 pm
- New Hope pastor running for lieutenant governor Updated: Feb-28-14 4:52 pm
- Honolulu garbage truck fatally strikes woman Updated: Feb-28-14 11:55 am
- 1-year sentence for Laie woman in bankruptcy fraud Updated: Feb-27-14 9:16 pm
- Plane crash on Hawaii's Lanai Island leaves 3 dead Updated: Feb-27-14 8:58 pm
- Kauai County hires Honolulu firm for defense Updated: Feb-27-14 4:50 pm
- Man's body found on Hawaii hillside Updated: Feb-27-14 11:37 am
HONOLULU - A Japan Airlines flight bound for San Francisco carrying more than 170 people made an emergency landing at the Honolulu International Airport.
HONOLULU - A man wanted on suspicion of stabbing a homeless man to death on Oahu has been arrested in California.
HONOLULU - After deliberating for about two weeks in what's been described at Hawaii's biggest crystal meth case, jurors convicted a California man of a conspiracy to distribute 400 pounds of the drug to the islands.
HONOLULU - Former Hawaii quarterback Colt Brennan says he has been diagnosed with a traumatic brain injury, throwing his prospects of playing again on any level into doubt.
HONOLULU - Veterinarians have removed the infected eye of a young, underweight Hawaiian monk seal during surgery at the Honolulu Zoo.
HONOLULU - Police say a dispute over a beach mat may have led to a fatal stabbing at Maili Beach Park.
HONOLULU - The state Senate Judiciary and Labor Committee is rejecting a bar association's "unqualified" rating of the governor's pick for the Hawaii Supreme Court.
HONOLULU - City councilmembers from Honolulu and Nagaoka, Japan want to deepen their affiliation as sister cities.
HONOLULU - A Honolulu man says he collected more than $200,000 in state disability benefits for his dead mother.
HONOLULU - Experts want Hawaii lawmakers to update regulations meant to protect opihi, a tasty mollusk whose numbers have crashed in parts of Hawaii.
HONOLULU - Hawaiian Airlines is suspending its nonstop service to Taiwan, saying the increase in demand it anticipated after a change to U.S. visa rules hasn't materialized.
HONOLULU - Police say a tour bus struck and killed a 73-year-old woman who was jaywalking near a Waikiki resort.
HONOLULU - President Barack Obama's proposed budget includes promised money for Honolulu's planned rail line.
HONOLULU - Gov. Neil Abercrombie and other Hawaii officials are recognizing people for their dedication to protecting Hawaii from invasive pests.
HONOLULU - Juvenile offenders in Hawaii could no longer be sentenced to life without parole under a bill scheduled for a vote by state lawmakers.
HONOLULU - A former clerk is pleading no contest to stealing nearly $20,000 from a Hawaiian-focused charter school.
HONOLULU - Recent estimates show that spending by the seed research and development industry went down over the last two years but it remains Hawaii's top crop.
HONOLULU - A father and daughter from the Federated States of Micronesia have pleaded guilty to smuggling giant clam meat into Hawaii.
HONOLULU - Researchers with the University of Hawaii have captured hours of shark-cam video that reinforces the fear tiger sharks strike in other animals.
HONOLULU - A New Hope pastor has announced he will seek the Republican nomination for lieutenant governor.
HONOLULU - A 70-year-old Honolulu woman has died after being run over by a city garbage truck in Kalihi.
HONOLULU - The wife of a former Oahu prison guard has been sentenced to a year in prison for bankruptcy fraud.
HONOLULU - A small plane crashed and burst into flames shortly after takeoff from Hawaii's Lanai island, killing three people and leaving three others injured, authorities said Thursday.
HONOLULU - Kauai County says it's hired a Honolulu law firm to defend it against a lawsuit challenging a new law regulating the use of pesticides and the growing of genetically modified crops by large agricultural businesses.
HONOLULU - Honolulu authorities say the decomposed body of a 48-year-old man has been found on a hillside near the top of Wilhelmina Rise.