- Bartlesville employees plead guilty to misdemeanor Updated: Dec-13-13 2:19 pm
- Foster mother denied bond in Okla. girl's death Updated: Dec-13-13 12:55 pm
- Judge: Anadarko may be liable in Kerr-McGee case Updated: Dec-13-13 12:35 pm
- Tulsa city councilor wants to ban saggy pants Updated: Dec-13-13 12:19 pm
- Okla. schools to lose $40 million in tax exemption Updated: Dec-13-13 11:43 am
- No injuries reported in Tulsa train derailment Updated: Dec-13-13 8:56 am
- Oklahoma delegation split on federal budget bill Updated: Dec-13-13 7:17 am
- AAA Oklahoma offers 'Tipsy Tow' over holidays Updated: Dec-13-13 3:58 am
- Okla. House speaker to discuss energy industry Updated: Dec-13-13 3:50 am
- Okla. conservation districts concerned over fees Updated: Dec-13-13 3:16 am
- Hearing scheduled in Oklahoma cold case Updated: Dec-13-13 3:05 am
- Jenks pulls away for Class 6A title over Union Updated: Dec-12-13 11:39 pm
- Legislator proposes tests for elected officials Updated: Dec-12-13 7:12 pm
- Coburn seeks to rein in spending on paintings Updated: Dec-12-13 4:26 pm
- Remains found in search for missing Altus woman Updated: Dec-12-13 1:34 pm
- Kevin Durant's restaurant opens in Oklahoma City Updated: Dec-12-13 12:50 pm
- Okla. appeals court affirms life sentence in death Updated: Dec-12-13 12:38 pm
- 3 life sentences for man charged in Okla. deaths Updated: Dec-12-13 9:59 am
- Okla. department's fire truck stolen, set ablaze Updated: Dec-12-13 9:41 am
- New wind farm proposed in Garfield County Updated: Dec-12-13 9:08 am
- 34th annual Gracias Awards set Friday in Tulsa Updated: Dec-12-13 3:44 am
- EPA adds Okla. oil site to Superfund priority list Updated: Dec-12-13 3:29 am
- 2 Oklahoma films to premiere at Sundance Updated: Dec-12-13 3:26 am
- Westbrook propels Thunder past Grizzlies 116-100 Updated: Dec-12-13 12:08 am
- Extended cold snap strains resources for homeless Updated: Dec-11-13 6:29 pm
BARTLESVILLE, Oklahoma - Eight city of Bartlesville water department employees have pleaded guilty to embezzlement charges.
TAHLEQUAH, Oklahoma - Bond has been denied for a 47-year-old woman charged with first-degree murder in the death of a 2-year-old girl.
A U.S. bankruptcy court judge said Anadarko Petroleum may be liable for between $5 billion and more than $14 billion in a legal battle over the 2005 spinoff of the paint materials company Tronox.
TULSA, Oklahoma - A city councilor in Tulsa wants to ban saggy pants.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Tax Commission says Oklahoma public schools stand to lose about $40 million this year because of new tax exemptions that have primarily benefited telecommunications companies, utilities and railroads.
TULSA, Oklahoma - No injuries were reported after a freight train derailed in Tulsa, sending about 20 railcars off the track.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's all-Republican House delegation split over a budget bill that eases across-the-board federal spending cuts and prevents future government shutdowns.
OKLAHOMA CITY - AAA Oklahoma is offering a free ride home and tow service for people who may consume too much alcohol to safely drive over the holiday season.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's House Speaker T.W. Shannon and Secretary of Energy and Environment Michael Teague will discuss the energy industry at the annual meeting of the Mid-Continent Oil and Gas Association of Oklahoma.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma conservation districts are expressing concern over federal fees for basic conservation assistance for farmers and ranchers that are being proposed in the federal budget agreement.
BRISTOW, Oklahoma - An Oklahoma man charged with being an accessory after the fact of first-degree murder in the 1992 disappearance and deaths of two women and a girl is due in court.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Cameron Booty rushed for 176 yards and a pair of touchdowns and Jenks recovered from an early deficit to defeat Union 38-22 in the Class 6A championship game on Thursday night.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Elected officials, including state legislators, could have to pass a test indicating a basic knowledge of the office they hold under a plan proposed Thursday by a state legislator from Claremore.
OKLAHOMA CITY - U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn is teaming up with a New Hampshire Democrat for a bill to rein in spending on oil paintings for government officials.
ALTUS, Oklahoma - Authorities await identification of remains found at an overgrown camp site in Kiowa County, but investigators said they're hopeful that they've found an Altus woman who went missing in 2001.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City Thunder star Kevin Durant regularly dishes out assists. Now he's dishing out food.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A man convicted of first-degree murder in the shooting death of his wife has lost his attempt to have his life prison sentence overturned.
MADILL, Oklahoma - A man who pleaded no contest to three counts of first-degree murder in Marshall County has been sentenced to life in prison without parole.
AVANT, Oklahoma - Authorities in northeast Oklahoma are investigating after someone stole a rural department's fire truck and set it on fire.
BRECKINRIDGE, Oklahoma - Plans are underway for a new wind farm in Garfield County.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Thirteen Tulsa residents are slated to be honored this week for their contributions to the Hispanic community.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Environmental Protection Agency is adding the Wilcox Oil Company site in Creek County to the National Priorities List of Superfund sites.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Two Oklahoma-based films have been accepted into the Sundance Film Festival in Utah.
MEMPHIS, Tennessee - Russell Westbrook is putting to rest any doubts he has recovered from the knee injury that forced him to miss the first two games of the season.
OKLAHOMA CITY - As bitter cold settles in for winter in much of the country's midsection, homeless shelters are operating beyond capacity and officials are worried about the cramped quarters.