- Pleas filed for 2 Oklahoma brothers in family stabbings Updated: Aug-03-15 12:34 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A judge entered not guilty pleas Monday for two brothers charged with stabbing their parents and three siblings to death last month at their suburban Tulsa home.
- Police: Man shot in face outside Tulsa apartment Updated: Aug-03-15 1:55 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Authorities are investigating after a man was shot in the face outside a Tulsa apartment.
- Jail authority halts decision to seek contractor to run jail Updated: Aug-02-15 6:16 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - The jail authority has voted to postpone indefinitely a previous decision to search for a contractor to run the Tulsa jail.
- Former Kingfisher mayor agrees to pay $25k fine Updated: Aug-02-15 4:55 pm
KINGFISHER, Oklahoma - The former mayor of Kingfisher has agreed to pay $25,000 in civil penalties in connection with the failure of a bank he was an executive at, but says he did nothing wrong.
- Osage Nation closer to health care self-governance Updated: Aug-02-15 3:36 pm
PAWHUSKA, Oklahoma - The Osage Nation is closer to opening its first ever tribally-managed health care facility.
- OU president orders review of baboon breeding facility Updated: Aug-02-15 1:20 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A scientist involved with a baboon breeding facility in El Reno says University of Oklahoma president David Boren has ordered an internal review of the program after several deaths of young baboons at the facility.
- Hundreds turn out for fatally shot youth track coach Updated: Aug-02-15 12:23 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Hundreds of residents attended a memorial service in Tulsa for an area youth track coach who was fatally shot last month.
- Police shootings shape Oklahoma debate on police videos Updated: Aug-02-15 11:05 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The police shootings of unarmed black men in Tulsa and Ferguson, Missouri, played a role in negotiations over changes this spring to Oklahoma's Open Records Law regarding the public's access to police videos from dashboard or body cameras.
- Moore keys Minnesota Lynx win over Tulsa Shock 86-80 Updated: Aug-01-15 10:37 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - Maya Moore scored 16 of her 20 points in the fourth quarter and Sylvia Fowles added 19 points to lead the Minnesota Lynx to an 86-80 win over Tulsa on Saturday night.
- Earthquake shakes parts of northern Oklahoma Updated: Aug-01-15 5:52 pm
MEDFORD, Oklahoma - An earthquake has shaken parts of northern Oklahoma near the Kansas border.
- Checotah officer arrested on controlled substance complaint Updated: Aug-01-15 3:55 pm
EUFAULA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Bureau of Investigation says agents have arrested a Checotah police officer on a complaint of obtaining a controlled dangerous substance by fraud.
- Oklahoma, Tulsa push for F-35 base at Tulsa International Updated: Aug-01-15 3:04 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - If state and local officials have their way, the Oklahoma Air National Guard base in Tulsa will become the newest home of the U.S. military's most expensive weapons system, the F-35 Lightning II.
- Oklahoma is on pace to break record for its rainiest year Updated: Aug-01-15 2:49 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma is on pace to have its soggiest year on record.
- 2 killed in 3-vehicle collision on turnpike in Rogers County Updated: Aug-01-15 12:58 pm
CATOOSA, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Highway Patrol says two people have died in a three-vehicle collision that occurred when one of the vehicles traveled eastbound in the westbound lanes of the Will Rogers Turnpike in Rogers County.
- Oklahoma man sentenced to 51 months over casings, opium Updated: Jul-31-15 7:07 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Federal prosecutors say an Oklahoma City man has been sentenced to 51 months in prison after pleading guilty to smuggling bullet casings to Iran and possessing opium with intent to distribute.
- Crews to begin rock hauling at site of Oklahoma rockslide Updated: Jul-31-15 7:01 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma transportation officials say workers are preparing to start rock hauling at the site of a rockslide that has closed a portion of Interstate 35 between Oklahoma City and Dallas.
- Ex-coach rejoins Oklahoma City soccer team after acquittal Updated: Jul-31-15 6:29 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former Oklahoma City soccer coach who was accused in the death of an off-duty police officer in England plans to rejoin the organization after he was cleared of all charges.
- Teacher killed in Oklahoma while on cross-country bike trek Updated: Jul-31-15 5:11 pm
CANUTE, Oklahoma - A New York high school teacher on a cross-country bicycle trip was killed on an Oklahoma highway when he was struck by a car whose driver acknowledged looking at her cellphone at the time, authorities said.
- Experts cite higher costs in decrease in GED test takers Updated: Jul-31-15 3:51 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - Experts are citing higher costs behind a decrease in the number of test takers in Oklahoma for the GED high school equivalency test.
- Pair of earthquakes rattle parts of northern Oklahoma Updated: Jul-31-15 12:08 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A pair of earthquakes has rattled parts of northern Oklahoma previously shaken by a swarm of earthquakes.
- 2 found in submerged vehicle died of accidental drowning Updated: Jul-31-15 11:31 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Autopsies on two men whose bodies were found in a submerged vehicle in Lake Eufaula say both died of accidental drowning.
- Texas woman charged in Oklahoma with Medicaid fraud Updated: Jul-31-15 10:49 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Attorney General Scott Pruitt has filed Medicaid fraud and identity theft charges against a Texas woman.
- Tulsa police arrest suspect in shooting death of man Updated: Jul-31-15 10:22 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - Police in Tulsa say the suspect in the shooting death of a man on the city's north side is now in custody.
- Thunder sign forward Josh Huestis Updated: Jul-31-15 9:36 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma City Thunder have signed forward Josh Huestis.
- Oklahoma Air National Guard to receive new aircraft, mission Updated: Jul-31-15 3:20 am
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Air National Guard is getting a new aircraft, and a new mission.