- AP Picks: Feast of major implications for Thanksgiving Updated: Nov-25-15 1:01 am
Every team in the AP Top 25 is playing this weekend in a total of 18 games. All these games will be:
- Oklahoma up to 3rd, Iowa 4th in playoff rankings; ND 6th Updated: Nov-25-15 12:48 am
Oklahoma moved into third and Iowa was fourth in the College Football Playoff rankings as Notre Dame slipped to No. 6 on Tuesday night.
- Hield sends No. 7 Oklahoma to 96-63 win over Incarnate Word Updated: Nov-24-15 11:48 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Buddy Hield is on a pretty neat pace: nearly a point per minute.
- Memorial service in Oklahoma for soldier killed in IS fight Updated: Nov-24-15 7:36 pm
MULDROW, Oklahoma - The first American soldier to die in combat against the Islamic State group in Iraq was remembered Tuesday during a memorial service as a man who was passionate about his wife, children, church and making others happy.
- Big 12 schedule not back-loaded for top teams in 2016 Updated: Nov-24-15 4:55 pm
IRVING, Texas - There will be a little more separation for the big games in the Big 12 next season.
- Gasoline prices in Oklahoma averaging $1.85 per gallon Updated: Nov-24-15 4:54 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - The average price for a gallon of gasoline in Oklahoma now stands at $1.85 heading into the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Ex-Bricklayer's Union employee admits embezzling from group Updated: Nov-24-15 4:39 pm
OKLAHOMA CITY - A former employee of the Bricklayer's International Union, Local 5, has pleaded guilty to embezzling nearly $161,000 from a trust fund used to train future union members.
- Jury convicts Oklahoma man for defrauding Broyles Foundation Updated: Nov-24-15 2:55 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A federal jury has convicted an Oklahoma man for defrauding the charitable foundation run by former University of Arkansas athletic director Frank Broyles.
- Ryan residents have power cut off amid financial scandal Updated: Nov-24-15 2:43 pm
RYAN, Oklahoma - Many residents in the town of Ryan are upset after their power was cut off amid an embezzlement scandal involving the town's former treasurer.
- McAlester school board extends superintendent's suspension Updated: Nov-24-15 2:28 pm
McALESTER, Oklahoma - The McAlester school board has extended the paid suspension of school Superintendent Marsha Gore and her husband - Plant Operations Manager Joseph Skip Gore - and to notify them of plans to fire them.
- Coffeyville weathers Amazon job losses better than expected Updated: Nov-24-15 2:20 pm
COFFEYVILLE, Kansas - Football fans still pack Veterans Memorial Stadium here on Friday nights and Saturday afternoons in the fall. The Verdigris River still flows sluggishly by.
- Woman found dead after fire in Cleveland County Updated: Nov-24-15 1:53 pm
NEWALLA, Oklahoma - Authorities are investigating a woman's death after she was found dead following a fire at a mobile home in Cleveland County.
- Police search for 2 inmates who escaped from Vinita prison Updated: Nov-24-15 7:59 am
VINITA, Oklahoma - Police are searching for two convicts who escaped from a prison in Vinita.
- Durant, Thunder rout Jazz 111-89 Updated: Nov-24-15 5:26 am
SALT LAKE CITY - Kevin Durant quickly answered any questions about his hamstring injury.
- Gundy: 1-loss Big 12 champ deserves strong playoff look Updated: Nov-23-15 7:01 pm
Oklahoma State coach Mike Gundy figures there is no reason to be lobbying for a playoff spot if his No. 9 Cowboys rebound from their lone loss to beat Oklahoma for a possible Big 12 title.
- Big 12 title still possible, Oklahoma St looking to rebound Updated: Nov-23-15 6:17 pm
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State has plenty of reason to be disappointed.
- 3 earthquakes rattle parts of state near site of 4.7 quake Updated: Nov-23-15 6:00 pm
CHEROKEE, Oklahoma - Three earthquakes have rattled parts of Oklahoma near the site of last week's 4.7 magnitude temblor.
- Ex-sheriff's deputy sentenced to 8 years in battery case Updated: Nov-23-15 4:34 pm
TULSA, Oklahoma - A former Tulsa County sheriff's deputy was sentenced Monday to eight years in prison after being convicted of sexual battery and indecent exposure charges.
- Quarterback questions for contenders going into big games Updated: Nov-23-15 3:16 pm
The Big 12 championship could be decided by backup quarterbacks - as could a few other rivalry games this weekend.
- Emergency certifications issued amid teacher shortage Updated: Nov-23-15 2:02 pm
ENID, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma State Department of Education and individual districts are working to ease a teacher shortage by approving emergency certifications.
- Heavy rainfall expected on Thanksgiving in Oklahoma Updated: Nov-23-15 1:36 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Travelers in Oklahoma could see heavy rain and possibly light wintry precipitation as they hit the road for the Thanksgiving holiday.
- Oklahoma QB Mayfield works toward playing vs Oklahoma St Updated: Nov-23-15 1:27 pm
NORMAN, Oklahoma - Oklahoma quarterback Baker Mayfield will do some light work at practice Monday, and hopes to play in Saturday's pivotal game against Oklahoma State after he was sidelined following a blow to the head in a win over TCU.
- Authorities investigate suspected murder-suicide in Moore Updated: Nov-23-15 10:43 am
MOORE, Oklahoma - Authorities in Moore are investigating after a man and a woman were found dead inside an apartment in a suspected murder-suicide.
- Church's Chicken franchisee with unpaid taxes found in Texas Updated: Nov-23-15 7:00 am
TULSA, Oklahoma - The Church's Chicken franchisee who was reported missing after 15 of his Tulsa- and Oklahoma City-area restaurants closed in early November has been located.
- CONFERENCE OUTLOOK: Clemson, Alabama control playoff fates Updated: Nov-23-15 3:14 am
The race for entrance into this season's College Football Playoff might be winding down, but that doesn't mean the drama in each of the Power 5 conferences is finished.