- 2 Oklahoma women die in Kansas Turnpike accident Updated: Apr-16-14 7:28 am
- Festival celebrating Caddo culture scheduled Updated: Apr-16-14 3:25 am
- Prescription drug take-back event set for Tulsa Updated: Apr-16-14 3:22 am
- Health summit seeks to improve Okla. health status Updated: Apr-16-14 3:19 am
- Okla.'s US Senate candidates set for panel talk Updated: Apr-16-14 3:16 am
- Astros call up prized prospect George Springer Updated: Apr-16-14 2:08 am
- Oklahoma House passes state trooper pay raise bill Updated: Apr-15-14 8:28 pm
- State-mandated minimum wage draws ire across state Updated: Apr-15-14 7:19 pm
- Okla. St. wrestler is Big 12 scholar athlete Updated: Apr-15-14 7:11 pm
- Oklahoma guard Je'lon Hornbeak to transfer Updated: Apr-15-14 6:38 pm
- Okla. Senate leader re-elected to third term Updated: Apr-15-14 6:22 pm
- Oklahoma AG files anti-discrimination lawsuit Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- Top-seeded Pacers to rest 3 starters in finale Updated: Apr-15-14 5:56 pm
- Oklahoma Senate Oks limits on abortion drug Updated: Apr-15-14 5:24 pm
- Tulsa football season opener moved up 2 days Updated: Apr-15-14 5:09 pm
- March Oklahoma revenue misses mark by 9.1 percent Updated: Apr-15-14 2:57 pm
- Candidacy of Okla. governor hopefuls challenged Updated: Apr-15-14 2:34 pm
- University of Tulsa researchers find new species Updated: Apr-15-14 1:50 pm
- Physical fitness grants awarded in Oklahoma Updated: Apr-15-14 1:23 pm
- AAA: Okla. gas prices hit 7-month high on tax day Updated: Apr-15-14 12:49 pm
- Barresi decries plan to eliminate Okla. tests Updated: Apr-15-14 12:10 pm
- Oklahoma City fire death ruled homicide Updated: Apr-15-14 11:20 am
- Similar-name case goes to Oklahoma Election Board Updated: Apr-15-14 10:13 am
- Oklahoma ex-pharmacist pleads guilty to new charge Updated: Apr-15-14 10:05 am
- Native American screenwriter showing film in Tulsa Updated: Apr-15-14 3:20 am
WICHITA, Kansas - Two women from Oklahoma died when their car collided with a pickup truck driven by a man going the wrong way on the Kansas Turnpike.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A festival celebrating the Caddo culture will be held in Oklahoma City.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Tulsa residents are being urged to drop off their unwanted, expired or unused prescription drugs at a take-back event set later this month at locations throughout the city.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The Oklahoma Health Equity Campaign plans to host the 2nd Health Literacy Summit in an effort to increase awareness and action about health literacy in the state.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Three of the top Republican contenders for the open U.S. Senate seat being vacated by U.S. Sen. Tom Coburn are expected to tout their conservative credentials at a town hall-style forum.
HOUSTON - Prized prospect George Springer says he will join the Houston Astros from Triple-A Oklahoma City on Wednesday.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Highway Patrol troopers could get their first pay raise in seven years under a plan given final legislative approval Tuesday, though it remains unclear whether money will be available in the overall state budget to fund the plan.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Those seeking a higher minimum wage in Oklahoma said they're upset with Gov. Mary Fallin's decision to sign a bill that prohibits cities from establishing mandatory minimum wage or vacation and sick-day requirements.
STILLWATER, Oklahoma - Oklahoma State wrestler Chris Perry has been named the 2014 Big 12 Wrestling Scholar Athlete of the Year.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - The University of Oklahoma says sophomore guard Je'lon Hornbeak is transferring from the men's basketball team.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma Senate President Pro Tem Brian Bingman has been re-elected to a historic third term as the Senate leader.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's attorney general has filed an anti-discrimination lawsuit against a Miami restaurant and its owner over allegations of sexual harassment of employees.
INDIANAPOLIS - The Pacers finally have a chance to relax.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The Oklahoma Senate voted overwhelmingly Tuesday to further restrict the use of abortion-inducing drugs in Oklahoma in a bill written in direct response to a recent state Supreme Court decision.
TULSA, Oklahoma - The American Athletic Conference says the Tulsa-Tulane 2014 football season opener will be played two days earlier than previously scheduled.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma's finance secretary says collections by the general revenue fund fell 9.1 percent below the official estimate in March.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A Democrat running for Oklahoma governor is challenging the candidacy of two independents in the race, including one he alleges failed to disclose a guilty plea to a felony crime more than a decade ago.
TULSA, Oklahoma - A salamander first discovered by a University of Tulsa doctoral student in 2011 is being hailed as a new species in an international journal for animal taxonomy.
OKLAHOMA CITY - The U.S. Department of Education has awarded four grants in Oklahoma to be used for physical fitness programs.
OKLAHOMA CITY - AAA Oklahoma says the statewide average price for gasoline is the highest it's been since September.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma State Superintendent Janet Barresi is raising concern about a bill before the Legislature that would eliminate state testing in social studies and geography.
OKLAHOMA CITY - Oklahoma City police say a man found dead after a house fire was the victim of a homicide.
OKLAHOMA CITY - A hearing is set for next week over an Oklahoma County district judge's complaint that his challenger is trying to benefit from a similarity in their last names.
NORMAN, Oklahoma - A former Oklahoma pharmacist convicted of murder for shooting a would-be robber has pleaded guilty to possessing contraband after he was found with two painkiller patches in prison.
TULSA, Oklahoma - Native American writer Sherman Alexie will be in Tulsa for a screening of his film "Smoke Signals" and to answer questions.