- Sidney police chief pleads not guilty to misdemeanor Updated: Apr-28-15 1:13 pm
SIDNEY, Nebraska - The Sidney police chief has denied allegations that he failed to properly pursue a criminal case against a city employee accused of looking into his ex-girlfriend's home and seeing her only partially clothed.
- Nebraska oil and gas board cleared in meetings laws dispute Updated: Apr-28-15 12:55 pm
SIDNEY, Nebraska - A special investigator said the Nebraska Oil and Gas Conservation Commission didn't violate the state's open meetings law when it met last month to consider a proposed disposal well in Sioux County for wastewater from oil and gas exploration and production.
- Today in Nebraska-May Updated: Apr-28-15 12:35 pm
- Woman accused of threatening drug witness takes plea deal Updated: Apr-24-15 10:16 am
SIDNEY, Nebraska - A 33-year-old Sidney woman accused of threatening a drug case witness outside the Cheyenne County Courthouse in Sidney has been convicted of felony witness tampering.
- Nebraska AG's Office appointed to fatal police shooting case Updated: Apr-22-15 2:46 pm
SIDNEY, Nebraska - The Nebraska Attorney General's Office has been tasked with presenting to a grand jury a case in which authorities say Sidney police fatally shot a 44-year-old man who was armed with a knife.
- Sidney man accused of leaving scene of fatal collision Updated: Apr-09-15 11:41 am
DALTON, Nebraska - A 38-year-old Sidney man has been arrested, accused of leaving the scene of a fatal collision in western Nebraska.
- Sidney man dies in car's collision with train Updated: Apr-08-15 12:22 pm
COLTON, Nebraska - A 44-year-old Sidney man has died in a car collision with a train in the Nebraska Panhandle.