- Oil tanker strikes NH-Maine bridge pier, bridge OK Updated: Mar-07-14 9:41 am
- NH man accused of posing as firefighter Updated: Mar-05-14 6:20 am
- Navy trying again to redevelop shipyard prison Updated: Mar-04-14 5:02 pm
- NH communities to meet with railroad about propane Updated: Mar-03-14 6:53 am
- Memorial Bridge to close overnights for adjustment Updated: Mar-02-14 8:44 am
- New hotel-restaurant program offered at UNH Updated: Feb-22-14 2:20 pm
- Officials discuss funding for NH-Maine bridge Updated: Feb-21-14 6:46 am
- NH senators, Shea-Porter call for track inspection Updated: Feb-20-14 5:05 am
- Maine official worried about beach access in York Updated: Feb-17-14 1:06 pm
- Maine co-op network includes some NH hospitals Updated: Feb-16-14 11:32 am
- Hearing scheduled for refueling tankers in NH Updated: Feb-14-14 7:34 am
- Memorial Bridge to close off-peak for repairs Updated: Feb-09-14 8:34 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Transportation Department says an oil tanker struck a pier at the Memorial Bridge that connects the state to Maine, and there's no apparent damage to the bridge itself.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Police say a New Hampshire man has been accused of posing as a firefighter and refusing to get off the roof of a burning building in Portsmouth.
The Navy is trying for a third time to enlist the private sector to redevelop the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard's shuttered prison, a fortress-like structure that has priceless views of the Atlantic Ocean but needs millions of dollars of repairs after years of neglect.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Officials from several New Hampshire communities are meeting with Pan Am Railways to discuss the possibility of transporting propane through their towns.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The Memorial Bridge that connects New Hampshire and Maine is closing overnights for a week to continue adjustments.
DURHAM, New Hampshire - High school students who want to learn more about careers in the hotel, restaurant, and tourism industry are invited to apply for a new one-week hospitality management summer program at the University of New Hampshire.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - New Hampshire say replacing a 75-year-old bridge connecting the state to Maine is a priority, but work is still being done to find the funding sources.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Members of New Hampshire's congressional delegation are supporting four Seacoast communities as they urge the Federal Railroad Administration to conduct a safety inspection of rail tracks that may be used to transport propane.
YORK, Maine - A Maine town official is concerned about public beach access in York.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - Margaret McCarthy lives so close to Frisbie Memorial Hospital, a recent blood test appointment took 15 minutes, including travel time.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - A public hearing has been scheduled for next month to evaluate the potential environmental consequences of a new generation of air refueling tankers at New Hampshire's Pease Air National Guard.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The Memorial Bridge that runs between New Hampshire and Maine will be closed during off-peak hours for the next five days for guardrail adjustments.