- Memorial Bridge to close overnight this week Updated: Dec-16-13 4:05 am
- NH waitress gets $500 tip from Kentucky man Updated: Dec-13-13 6:41 am
- Police: Pot causes students to have seizures Updated: Dec-12-13 11:44 am
- Portsmouth, NH, police ID body found in creek Updated: Dec-04-13 3:44 pm
- Hunting in Stratham park questioned Updated: Dec-01-13 9:20 am
- Maine-NH group heading to Haiti to help children Updated: Nov-28-13 11:19 am
- NH middle school closed after pipe bursts Updated: Nov-26-13 6:37 am
- Man completes cross-country horse ride in NH Updated: Nov-24-13 9:23 am
- Tidal power might be used for NH-Maine bridge Updated: Nov-21-13 6:23 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The Memorial Bridge between Maine and New Hampshire will be closed for the next four nights for machinery and guide rail adjustments.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The Kentucky man leaving giant tips at restaurants around the nation in the name of his late brother has struck in New Hampshire.
KITTERY, Maine - Police say a Maine man was charged with marijuana trafficking after two students who allegedly bought pot from him fell ill.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Police in Portsmouth have identified the woman who was found floating in Sagamore Creek.
STRATHAM, New Hampshire - A group of residents in Stratham, New Hampshire, wants to ban hunting in a park that includes baseball fields, miles of hiking and biking trails and a skating rink.
KITTERY POINT, Maine - A seven-member group from Maine and New Hampshire is bringing hundreds of pounds of donated harmonicas, jump ropes, dresses, medical supplies, and other items to children in Haiti recovering from the 2010 earthquake.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Students at the Portsmouth Middle School are starting their Thanksgiving break early after a frozen sprinkler pipe burst in a third-floor bathroom.
HAMPTON, New Hampshire - An eight-month journey has ended in New Hampshire with a bottle of champagne, bucket of water and bunch of carrots.
KITTERY, Maine - The team designing a new Sarah Mildred Long Bridge between New Hampshire and Maine says it's considering using tidal power for some portion of the bridge's electrical use.