- 2 charged with selling heroin in seacoast area Updated: Apr-18-14 6:28 am
- Chubby Checker of 'Twist' fame visits NH diner Updated: Apr-17-14 6:31 am
- 26 people become new citizens at NH ceremony Updated: Apr-11-14 6:46 am
- Senate hopeful Brown: Health law erodes freedom Updated: Apr-10-14 7:56 pm
- 2 charged with selling fake marijuana in NH, Maine Updated: Apr-08-14 6:46 am
- Lawsuit filed in 2012 keg explosion death Updated: Apr-07-14 9:50 am
- NH's senators speak out against more base closings Updated: Apr-03-14 8:47 am
- NH, Maine, tanker owner settle on bridge crash Updated: Mar-26-14 11:50 am
- Twins accused of trying to burglarize NH home Updated: Mar-25-14 8:16 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Police have arrested two people after a months-long investigation into the sale of heroin on New Hampshire's seacoast.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Chubby Checker oversaw a twist contest and signed autographs as he mingled with patrons at a diner in Portsmouth, New Hampshire
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire ceremony has honored 26 men and women from 15 countries who have become new citizens.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Announcing his campaign to return to Washington by way of New Hampshire, former Massachusetts Sen. Scott Brown tweaked the state's "Live Free or Die" motto Thursday to bash both President Barack Obama's health care overhaul law and Democrat Jeanne Shaheen's support for it.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Two men have been charged with selling a form of synthetic marijuana in New Hampshire and Maine.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The sister of a man who was killed in a keg explosion at a New Hampshire brewery two years ago has filed a federal lawsuit against three companies involved in the manufacture and distribution of the keg.
CONCORD, New Hampshire - New Hampshire's U.S. senators are speaking out against the Department of Defense's call for a new Base Realignment and Closure round.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The owners of a tanker that struck a bridge connecting New Hampshire and Maine have reached a $1.3 million settlement on cost reimbursement.
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Twin brothers are accused of trying to breaking into a home in Portsmouth, New Hampshire