- Shaheen to endorse Hillary Rodham Clinton for president Updated: Aug-31-15 9:32 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Democratic New Hampshire U.S. Sen. Jeanne Shaheen is planning to endorse Hillary Rodham Clinton for president.
- Former Rockingham County inmate sues county for negligence Updated: Aug-28-15 4:53 am
BRENTWOOD, New Hampshire - A former inmate at the Rockingham County prison is suing the county for allegedly not providing safe conditions inside their jail cells.
- Portsmouth shutters rooming house, orders residents out Updated: Aug-25-15 11:40 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Portsmouth officials have closed a rooming house and ordered all the tenants out of the building because it's unsafe.
- Concerns grow over effects of contaminated well water Updated: Aug-25-15 7:10 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Many Portsmouth residents are worried over the results of blood tests for people who may have been exposed to water from a contaminated city-owned well.
- Group pushes Portsmouth to consider ferry to Cape Cod Updated: Aug-24-15 11:37 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Residents in New Hampshire are pushing officials to consider running a ferry between Portsmouth and Cape Cod.
- Schools seek to address mental health issues among students Updated: Aug-23-15 1:22 pm
EXETER, New Hampshire - High school officials are rolling out programs to help combat depression, anxiety and other mental health issues among New Hampshire students.
- Judge strips 'self-serving' officer of $2M inheritance Updated: Aug-21-15 11:11 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - A judge has stripped a fired Portsmouth police officer of a $2 million-plus inheritance, saying the officer was "self-serving" when he befriended a woman in her 90s who had dementia.
- Portsmouth urges water customers to conserve Updated: Aug-20-15 3:35 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Portsmouth residents and business owners are being asked to conserve water.
- Woman accused of leaving brother's dog in hot car Updated: Aug-18-15 8:10 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - Portsmouth police say a Maine woman accused of leaving her brother's dog in a hot car has abandoned the animal, and its owner has made no attempt to contact authorities.
- Museum seeking to create memorial for beloved Portsmouth cat Updated: Aug-14-15 6:19 pm
PORSTMOUTH, New Hampshire - A black cat that frequently set off alarms and slept on antique quilts at a Portsmouth museum has died.
- Exeter woman charged in school bus collision crash Updated: Aug-13-15 7:13 am
DURHAM, New Hampshire - Police in New Hampshire say the driver of a car that collided with a school bus carrying elementary students has been accused of driving under the influence of drugs.
- African art museum in Maine is moving to New Hampshire Updated: Aug-09-15 3:19 pm
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - An African art museum that's been in Maine for more than a decade is moving to New Hampshire.
- Man who admitted setting sub fire loses his appeal Updated: Aug-07-15 4:51 pm
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The man convicted of setting a fire that badly damaged a nuclear-powered submarine at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard has lost one appeal and says he will file another appeal.
- Route 1 Bypass to be closed for a night for bridge work Updated: Aug-03-15 4:05 am
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - The New Hampshire Department of Transportation is planning night work on the Route 1 Bypass in Portsmouth for bridge steel setting.
- New Hampshire officials suggests coastal desalination plant Updated: Aug-02-15 2:57 pm
PORTSMOUTH, New Hampshire - A New Hampshire seacoast official says investing in a regional plant to convert seawater into drinking water could provide a limitless supply of clean water to communities from southern Maine to northern Massachusetts.